PDA

View Full Version : Good News- Duncan Hunter is the new Sanjaya

Johnnybags
08-07-2007, 05:13 PM
of politics, hey people are looking for entertainment. Where do these guys get off with such an ego to think they can be President? Waste of air time.

yongrel
08-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Hey now, I don't think Duncan Hunter is a bad candidate. I wouldn't vote for him, but he is by far one of the least malignant GOP candidates on that stage with Ron Paul.

yongrel
08-07-2007, 05:26 PM
of politics, hey people are looking for entertainment. Where do these guys get off with such an ego to think they can be President? Waste of air time.

and incidentally, that's a terrible thing to say as an RP supporter. Aren't we the ones who complain about our candidate being marginalized? So why would we do that to someone else?

Broadlighter
08-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Duncan Hunter struck me as a solid conservative with an excellent record. He's no Ron Paul, but he's not the tripe served up by the CFR contingent.

Kuldebar
08-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Ya, I'm not "getting" the OP. Of the lower tier candidates, Brownback seems to have the ego issue.

guntherg16
08-07-2007, 05:32 PM
I like Duncan Hunter's positions on securing the border and off shoring American jobs. I don't like his stance on the war in Iraq.

Johnnybags
08-07-2007, 05:34 PM
that the blowhard who dismissed Dr.Paul as such on national TV is about to go broke and go home. Apparently, you guys still want him around, so be it, i prefer to dispense with the arrogant lower tier and fry bigger fish. I HOPE HE QUITS SUNDAY.