PDA

View Full Version : Someone needs to write a book about all this

slantedview
02-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Last night I was catching my wife up on all the latest goings on with the campaign, such as the latest exclusionary/blackout stuff. She was shocked as always. All she really said was "Someone needs to write a book about all this". I think she's right.

We're witnessing, on a daily basis, a near universal effort to throw a US Presidential election, carried out by the media. The evidence is overwhelming, and it's all over the place, every single day - yet most of the American public has no idea what is going on. Do you think we'll have a book written about all this to let the American public know what happened, after it's all said and done?

khorbis
02-04-2008, 03:16 PM
The movie-going demographic is more extensive and ignorant about the situation, so they would probably be the easiest converts. Maybe we could create a ChipIn to fund a "Media Bias" documentary in the stylings of say, Michael Moore? :D

You might also want to sign this petition (http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/487443841):

This petition calls on the major established television news outlets to give fair and unbiased treatment to all candidates running for President of the United States, but in particular to Dr. Ron Paul (R-Texas) who has been blatantly slandered, mischaracterized and marginalized by the mainstream coverage of his campaign to date.

Red Dingo
02-04-2008, 03:36 PM
I desperately want all of these RP forums/threads/posts saved on a mirror somewhere so that they are never lost. I mean, imagine in years to come being able to go back and retrace these months day by day, story by story, youtube video by youtube video, in chronological order if you wished, and then to SEE ALL THE POSTS that people made underneath over the days and weeks. The information there would make 100000 books.
I mean, call me twisted, but I love going through the Ron Paul Youtube vids and reading the hundreds of comments below. We have some very very clever and funny people (and rightfully angry) in the Ron Paul community and some of the things they write and say are hilarious.

I read under a youtube RP vid yesterday someone having a go at a RP supporter saying, "Well, enjoy the big ass-kicking you're gonna get tomorrow in such-and-such" and the RP supporter wrote back, "Yea, well at least we won't be subjected to the lobotomy that you've obviously had". pretty funny

slantedview
02-04-2008, 04:39 PM
that is pretty funny.

so seriously, i'm serious about this, do you think the movement will get a book (or a documentary) or something exposing this entire mess to the greater public?

Paulitical Correctness
02-04-2008, 04:45 PM
It should be named "Shearing Sheep", to symbolize us, the sheep, being awakened one by one to the evil clippers that leave us feeling naked and exposed.

Or something symbolic and epic like that, beyond my creative imagination. :(

constitutional
02-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Future historians analysts will be scratching their heads over this very movement that we are involved in. I got one explanation for them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4gUSdTY15I

barbz
02-04-2008, 04:49 PM
I just keep hoping someone will step forward and blow the whistle on them bastards. Then they can make a movie about it.

Redcard
02-04-2008, 04:49 PM
There are plenty of books.

Written by plenty of people on the left, when they noticed this being done to them from 2000-2006. It was obvious then, when the majority of the money went to Neocons.

But nobody cared. Everyone else just decried them as sore losers. And that's what they'll do to you, too, if you write a book.

mysticgeek
02-04-2008, 04:51 PM
It should be named "Shearing Sheep", to symbolize us, the sheep, being awakened one by one to the evil clippers that leave us feeling naked and exposed.

Or something symbolic and epic like that, beyond my creative imagination. :(

Shearing Sheep! LMAO! Nice!

ziggrl
02-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Amazon.com has some books about the Ron Paul Revolution. Type in Ron paul under "Books", and it will be on the second and third page.

Carole
02-05-2008, 12:51 PM
I was thinking the same thing last night. :)

Carole
02-05-2008, 12:54 PM
I would rather see these MSM networks simply fall. We need a new media on television. Truth media. Liberty Television Network.

Carole
02-05-2008, 12:58 PM
If it were not for the NOT-MSM and book publishers, our history would be completely lost and completely lies.

Think about it. Does it not make you angrier than hell that our leaders, our media, our publishers, etc. have stolen our real history and lied and lied and lied about our heritage??? :mad:

BillyDkid
02-05-2008, 12:59 PM
You know, you would have thought some enterprising journalist would have taken up with campaign and the grassroots to make an account of the most powerful grassroots movement in history.