PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul has them scared

conner_condor
08-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Now they are useing their scare tactics on Americans in Iowa. They are out of control now and desperate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By1Keo8qrLs

http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/rivet_joint.htm

http://www.iowanationalguard.com/PublicAffairs/news/20070803_IowaFlagExercise.html

Will
08-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Are you out of your crack-smokin' mind?!? What the hell are you thinking?!?! Shut up with this stupid shit in this forum! It's people like you that cause people like Michelle Malkin to call us "tin foil hat wearers". Hell, she's right! That DOES describe you.

Damn - I wish that Dr. Paul didn't attract you friggin' loons...

Revolution9
08-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Are you out of your crack-smokin' mind?!? What the hell are you thinking?!?! Shut up with this stupid shit in this forum! It's people like you that cause people like Michelle Malkin to call us "tin foil hat wearers". Hell, she's right! That DOES describe you.

Damn.. Another loudmouth redneck with barroom insults just a blithering away. Damn. I wish Dr Paul didn't attract baragrugous balatrons blustering borborgygmia.

I wonder why they chose Straw Poll time to run War On Terror excercises in Iowa. This does beg the question, though not quite in the "British are coming!!" manner of the first poster who pointed this out. I think it is a worthy connect the dots set of materials myself. But hey.. I think..

Regards
randy

Will
08-07-2007, 05:33 PM
Damn.. Another loudmouth redneck with barroom insults just a blithering away. Damn. I wish Dr Paul didn't attract baragrugous balatrons blustering borborgygmia.

I wonder why they chose Straw Poll time to run War On Terror excercises in Iowa. This does beg the question, though not quite in the "British are coming!!" manner of the first poster who pointed this out. I think it is a worthy connect the dots set of materials myself. But hey.. I think..

Regards
randy

Had you, per chance, thought that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE they wanted to test response during the MOST VULNERABLE TIME FOR A TERRORIST ATTACK?!?! I mean heck, the candidates, all the press, the extra people in the state... Kinda makes you think that JUST MAYBE IT'S A WARRENTED TEST!!!!

Holy hell, stop with the damn "grassy knoll" stuff and think thrings through for a change..

OK. Now that I've opend the gates to "dorkfish" hell, let's enjoy reading the hate-mail that I've just spawned from the "I have a summer home near area 51" crowd...

BarryDonegan
08-07-2007, 06:11 PM
but terror attacks don't really happen but like once every 25 years.

any action taken against them only causes them.

anyone actually involved in terrorism would know this. hahaha. so to a point, any antiterrorist activity which is organized and done outside of the field of secret intelligence is in and of itself invitational of terrorism.

*this isn't SPECIFICALLY related to the subject at hand, but, if media called terror attacks "accidents" the whole concept would dissapear.

why hasn't an antiterrorist task force done anything intuitive to actually stop terrorism from being politically significant.

jpa
08-07-2007, 06:17 PM
This has nothing to do with Ron Paul. Please move to Hot Topics.

conner_condor
08-07-2007, 06:19 PM

No, it's people like you who want to ignore what is going on in our country.

You find nothing wrong with this.

It's evidence like this the people should see what is becoming of our country.
you just go hide in your little corner and pretend this is not happening or it is just for you to be safe.
Maybe to much truth for some is hard to handle and gives an ugly side affect.
This is not a conspiracy asshole this is happening for all to see.

This is why people should vote Ron Paul.To prevent this BS.

But you and anyone else can close your eyes and pretend this is not happening. It's just a dream. Go back to sleep now..

conner_condor
08-07-2007, 06:21 PM
This has nothing to do with Ron Paul. Please move to Hot Topics.

Excuse me.
This has alot to do with Ron Paul. This is happening in Iowa during the straw poll. Yes, This has alot to do with Ron Paul.

FreedomLover
08-07-2007, 06:33 PM
I think this thread is getting into nonsense territory. A healthy distrust of government is good, so Will, calm down for goodness sake. I don't believe there will be a terror attack because of Ron Paul either, but jeez, just stop it, you're not any more omniscient than Conner. You guys need to chill out. This thread is not necessary anyway.

Anyway, before it gets moved to Hot Topics, I have to ask you to explain this.
but terror attacks don't really happen but like once every 25 years.

any action taken against them only causes them.

In what context do terror attacks happen every "25 years" ? In America? In the Mid-west?

I'm not sure what to make of the' if we try to prevent them we cause them' line. Could you explain?

Will
08-07-2007, 06:38 PM
lol

Part of that was just for fun.

I do have a bit of distrust of the folks in the government. However, I think that some of these guys really need professional help...

Wyurm
08-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Had you, per chance, thought that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE they wanted to test response during the MOST VULNERABLE TIME FOR A TERRORIST ATTACK?!?! I mean heck, the candidates, all the press, the extra people in the state... Kinda makes you think that JUST MAYBE IT'S A WARRENTED TEST!!!!

Holy hell, stop with the damn "grassy knoll" stuff and think thrings through for a change..

OK. Now that I've opend the gates to "dorkfish" hell, let's enjoy reading the hate-mail that I've just spawned from the "I have a summer home near area 51" crowd...

Its not the subject, its your attitude. Please, no matter how offended you get by someone else's opinion, please remember that flying off the handle on a fellow Ron Paul supporter does ALOT more damage than what you see as crazy. I see insulting and berating another voter to be rather insane and not the kind of "support" Ron Paul needs.

lucius
08-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Its not the subject, its your attitude. Please, no matter how offended you get by someone else's opinion, please remember that flying off the handle on a fellow Ron Paul supporter does ALOT more damage than what you see as crazy. I see insulting and berating another voter to be rather insane and not the kind of "support" Ron Paul needs.

Well put!

Will
08-07-2007, 06:49 PM

And you think that nut-cases giving the MSM plenty of ammo to attack Dr. Paul with is OK? Give me a break. Somebody needs to tell some of these dorks that they are hurting the effort and that it's better to keep the crazy volume down to a minimum...

ButchHowdy
08-07-2007, 06:52 PM

In B flat!

LinuxUser269
08-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the links ....information is always welcome.

FreedomLover
08-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Somebody needs to tell some of these dorks that they are hurting the effort and that it's better to keep the crazy volume down to a minimum...

LOL I agree with the last part but Ron Paul's message of freedom brings people from all walks of life, it truly is a uniting philosophy. We shouldn't blowoff or berate people who we don't agree with on certain things.

All I hope for is that the people more inclined to believe everything is a conspiracy can seperate those notions from RP. Most of them have, and are one of the biggest sources of passion for RP's candidacy, so I thank them for that.

anewvoice
08-07-2007, 07:10 PM
In response to the varying "I wish Ron Paul did not attract you..." sentiments.

I am not only glad that Ron Paul attracts you, I want him to attract your family and friends, your neighbors, someone you saw in the street, your boss, their family, friends, co-workers....

You get the point. Only when we all unite to tell the mainline politicians to f off in one voice will we truly win. Not democrats, not republicans, not liberals or conservatives, but Americans.

Put the petty differences aside and let's take the country back.

conner_condor
08-07-2007, 07:20 PM
And you think that nut-cases giving the MSM plenty of ammo to attack Dr. Paul with is OK? Give me a break. Somebody needs to tell some of these dorks that they are hurting the effort and that it's better to keep the crazy volume down to a minimum...

Do you want this in your towns or city assholes? Are you not voting for Ron Paul to
also prevent these things that are now a reallity? Maybe you should read my post again then come back and say it is not happening. Please do so. Tell me this is a lie that these tests are being conducted and they are constitutional. Come back and call us a nut and tell us you see nothing there. Just a blank piece of paper.
As allways many turn the blind eyes. LMFAO.

Good sheeples. Now go back to pasture, everything is ok.