PDA

View Full Version : The Ames Straw Poll Evite

Nash
08-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Hey Guys!

I've put together a Ron Paul Ames Straw Poll Evite. It's essentially an invitation to the poll. It's viral in nature and any guest that is going can add more guests to get the word out.

Here is the link to what it looks like:

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/ronpaul2008ia@yahoo.com/strawpoll

What I need are your email addresses. You can either post them here in the thread or PM me and I'll add you to the evite. The evite shows up in your email box. You click the link to the invitation, then you click "add more people" and insert email addys to people you want to invite and so on. We can get this up to maximum of 750 people.

I'd suggest only adding people you know that are in Iowa. This is a good way to get the word out.

You can even print out the invitation with a color printer and use it as a flyer.

Let me know if you're into this! This is a good way to reach people and a good way to get information to people about the straw poll.

Thanks!

BW4Paul
08-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Can you change the part about the $35 ticket to indicate that free tickets may be available for anyone finding the cost prohibitive, and then add contact for "Adopt An Iowan"? We don't want people to not vote because they think they can't afford to do so.

Jeremie in Minnesota
08-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Hey Guys!

I've put together a Ron Paul Ames Straw Poll Evite. It's essentially an invitation to the poll. It's viral in nature and any guest that is going can add more guests to get the word out.

Here is the link to what it looks like:

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/ronpaul2008ia@yahoo.com/strawpoll

What I need are your email addresses. You can either post them here in the thread or PM me and I'll add you to the evite. The evite shows up in your email box. You click the link to the invitation, then you click "add more people" and insert email addys to people you want to invite and so on. We can get this up to maximum of 750 people.

I'd suggest only adding people you know that are in Iowa. This is a good way to get the word out.

You can even print out the invitation with a color printer and use it as a flyer.

Let me know if you're into this! This is a good way to reach people and a good way to get information to people about the straw poll.

Thanks!

Honestly, what I need are people to be pointed to http://ronpaulstrawpoll.blogspot.com and register there if they want tickets. That is what needs to be on this evite in addition to what BW4Paul Wrote...

Nash
08-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Ok I took out the 35 dollars part and explained how free tickets can be acquired. I also added your URL.

I still need your emails though. If I can get yours I will put you on the evite and then you can add anyone you want. Maybe just input your meetup group or something.

This isn't supposed to replace other information by the way. It's just another tool we can use to reach people in iowa.

If there is anything else you need me to change or any additional information you want be to put on this let me know.