PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul just on CNN

SRRP77
02-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Were talking about Maine caucuses then went onto say that Ron Paul raised 20 million in the 4th quarter more than any other candidate...

Jae0
02-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Finally.

pacelli
02-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Nice time to do it, mid-day when most people are at work. I'll start getting orgasmic when we have some primetime coverage.

Paulitical Correctness
02-04-2008, 12:41 PM
They throw us a bone every now and then to keep us satisfied.

They're still evil scumbags, don't you forget it.

sgrooms
02-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Were talking about Maine caucuses then went onto say that Ron Paul raised 20 million in the 4th quarter more than any other candidate...

*any other republican candidate

slantedview
02-04-2008, 12:50 PM
fuck CNN. they can take their midday interview and shove it.

pacelli
02-04-2008, 12:55 PM

No kidding. They have interviews & re-air of interviews with Romney & McCain all day and all night, and we get all misty-eyed over them showing a picture of Ron Paul in a quick montage & a 5-second mid-day report that has little effect on the working public. Not to mention their fascist debate moderation and completely excluding Paul from their broadcasts for the past 2 weeks. Yeah, I'm hopeful for a full rally broadcast tonight.

icon124
02-04-2008, 12:55 PM
we didn't use the media to get this far and if they think they can settle us down by giving us a mid-day interview they can go fuck themselves

Jim_Karr
02-04-2008, 12:56 PM

I didn't turn it on to watch it. Fuck them.

KewlRonduderules
02-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Interesting how they air him on the mid-day news when he even gets a chance to speak. It is either that or Friday night when everybody is out for the evening. Hmmmmm....

Devil_rules_in_extremes
02-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Turn off your cable/satellite and hit them where it hurts. I did. I will no longer pay for propaganda to feed into my home.

Rhys
02-04-2008, 01:23 PM
I switched to CNN a few months ago and now I've just switched off my TV.

Shellshock1918
02-04-2008, 01:33 PM
They throw us a bone every now and then to keep us satisfied.

They're still evil scumbags, don't you forget it.

+1

BreakYourChains
02-04-2008, 01:42 PM
I switched to CNN a few months ago and now I've just switched off my TV.

Cool. Now turn off your cable, and let them know why! You can get a lot of tv if you must watch it, by using free players and streams on the internet. Check out ht tp://tvunetworks.com and download the free player on this site. It works, and is good.

I am going to cancel my cable as well, but I have internet and phone and cable in one package, so I am scrambling for solutions to the phone with VOIP before I cancel the package. And, I am trying to switch to linux first, and have to learn the entire thing first, so I am lagging behind. I want to make sure all of my pc programs and hardware works before I make the switch.

Really, I have come to look at tv as just a babysitter for adults, as well as kids. We are all addicted to it. We learn a ton more and are healthier if we turn it off.

sgrooms
02-04-2008, 01:47 PM
they just showed him again. saying he has 19% in maine, and huckabee has 6%

then went on to say he is a GIANT when it comes to fundraising....

SWATH
02-04-2008, 01:51 PM
they just showed him again. saying he has 19% in maine, and huckabee has 6%

then went on to say he is a GIANT when it comes to fundraising....

Then they quickly concluded that giants do not exist in reality, so therefore Ron Paul in fact does not exist. QED.

kidding...kind of.