PDA

View Full Version : Washington state

STRATIOTES
02-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Washington state mail in ballot finishes Feb 4th and will decide 19 of the 40 WA delegates, I live in Snohomish county and already getting reports of voters getting more than one mail in ballot.

Just for information purposes WA had a governors race where the republican won two counts before the democrats were able to certify enough unlawful votes to win the election when hand counted.

Just a heads up for WA state people.

tomveil
02-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Remeber the PCs are Saturday!

grizzums
02-04-2008, 01:06 PM
We (wife and I) just mailed out our Absentee Ballot votes for Paul. We will still be attending our caucuses on Feb 9th however....

Question...how will we know which delegates are RP supporters?

familydog
02-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Washington state mail in ballot finishes Feb 4th and will decide 19 of the 40 WA delegates, I live in Snohomish county and already getting reports of voters getting more than one mail in ballot.

Just for information purposes WA had a governors race where the republican won two counts before the democrats were able to certify enough unlawful votes to win the election when hand counted.

Just a heads up for WA state people.

Ruh roh.

surf
02-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Question...how will we know which delegates are RP supporters?

i'm not certain you will know without asking. some of us think that it is best to position yourself as "undecided" if it does not seem to be a pro-freedom crowd (as difficult as this may be to swallow, portray youself as a "modern republican" unless you are certain that you will become a delegate). The important thing here is to run to be a delegate, and the best way to ensure that you and your wife are delegates is to bring some neighbors and friends to vote you in.

your precinct could have as few as one or two or as many as 6 (or more) delegate positions available (plus alternates). State HQ, i believe, can tell you how many delegates your precinct has.

But, again, in my opinion, the important thing for all Washington residents is to ensure that you bring a few neighbors with you to the caucuses to ensure that you become a delegate. I'm a PCO, so i'm in already, but i'll ensure that the two remaining spots go to neighbors i've already identified as supporters.

hope this helps.

grizzums
02-04-2008, 01:36 PM
i'm not certain you will know without asking. some of us think that it is best to position yourself as "undecided" if it does not seem to be a pro-freedom crowd. The important thing here is to run to be a delegate, and the best way to ensure that you and your wife are delegates is to bring some neighbors and friends to vote you in.

Is it too late to do that? I am sure I can find the answer myself, but I'm about to run out the door and will be checking my bberry to see. If you or anyone can link me to the answer and steps we would need to take, I'd greatly appreciate it.

surf
02-04-2008, 01:42 PM
delegates are selected at the caucus. PCO, if there is one, is automatic. the remainder are nominated and elected at the caucus meeting. it's too late to be a PCO.

PM me if your the Q's aren't answered.