PDA

View Full Version : Ron called me....

hopeforamerica
02-04-2008, 11:31 AM
and I cried. It was his automated message going out to the super Tuesday states reminding us to vote. I sat there listening and thinking...."you don't need to remind me to vote! I've been working so hard to help spread your message, if only the world weren't so corrupt."

I will do everything in my power these next hours to help freedom become more popular. I'm putting out the remaining flyers I have on the few houses I haven't hit. Then I'm attending a Senate hearing regarding the NAU! Tomorrow I will work the poll area all day long! I wish I could do more.

Thank you Ron Paul for all that you do, and all you have done over the decades! You are my hero!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-04-2008, 11:35 AM
It's Ron Paul to the White House! No stopping no mattter what!!

Jae0
02-04-2008, 11:40 AM
and I cried. It was his automated message going out to the super Tuesday states reminding us to vote. I sat there listening and thinking...."you don't need to remind me to vote! I've been working so hard to help spread your message, if only the world weren't so corrupt."

I will do everything in my power these next hours to help freedom become more popular. I'm putting out the remaining flyers I have on the few houses I haven't hit. Then I'm attending a Senate hearing regarding the NAU! Tomorrow I will work the poll area all day long! I wish I could do more.

Thank you Ron Paul for all that you do, and all you have done over the decades! You are my hero!

More people need to have this sttitude!

TheDHC
02-04-2008, 11:41 AM
a recording from carol paul called me, i have yet to hear a ron paul recording

Jae0
02-04-2008, 11:41 AM
When I went to TN this weekend I almost started crying when I started to see the Ron Paul signs.