PDA

View Full Version : Good luck ron paul you will need it..

Give me liberty
02-04-2008, 11:14 AM
oh how i hope ron paul wins Cailf

theres no way that mitt or McCain will win Cailf.
There reasons mitt and McCain wont win is because (Thats Reagan state)
therefore i see no reason why ron paul will lose there, unlese the some voters will vote for mitt because his young:rolleyes:

And ya good luck ron.

Jae0
02-04-2008, 11:15 AM
There is always a way that Mitt or McCain will win Cali.

There are a LOT of people who dont know who Ron Paul is.

Mystile
02-04-2008, 11:16 AM
I thought McLame was poised to win Cali...there's always hope though.

Paulitical Correctness
02-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Mistah guvanuh of caleeforniuh, ahnold schwarzennegerrareehraer, endorsed meecayne.

:(

Give me liberty
02-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Who cares who ahnold endorsed?
thats no big deal, people in calif at least some are pissed at ahnold

Speaking of Calif

How big of a win is it for ron paul in Calif?
How many Delegates are at stake?

Jae0
02-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Who cares who ahnold endorsed?
thats no big deal, people in calif at least some are pissed at ahnold

Speaking of Calif

How big of a win is it for ron paul in Calif?
How many Delegates are at stake?

A lot of people care who Arnold endorses.

As for Cali:
170 of 173 of California's delegates to the Republican National Convention are pledged to presidential contenders in today's California Presidential Primary: 159 delegates allocated to presidential contenders based on the primary results in each of the 53 congressional districts (each congressional district is assigned 3 National Convention delegates) and 11 delegates allocated statewide. Delegates are pledged to the presidential contender receiving the greatest number of votes in the primary at either the congressional district or statewide level.
http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P08/CA-R.phtml

Vet_from_cali
02-04-2008, 11:24 AM
my guess is mccain will take california =/

Give me liberty
02-04-2008, 11:33 AM
my guess is mccain will take california =/

please tell me why do you think that?

Why does california enjoy war so much?

dam now my Pressure is going up

Jae0
02-04-2008, 11:37 AM
the Majority of people who vote dont research candidates. Its just a fact. They listen to the media for all the facts. Which is stupid but, there you go. McCain might seem like the lesser evil of Huck and Romney. And people might not even know Paul is still in the race.

pacelli
02-04-2008, 11:44 AM
please tell me why do you think that?

Why does california enjoy war so much?

dam now my Pressure is going up

Your pressure is going to continue going up once the super tuesday results come in tomorrow. I hope to see you continuing to support the campaign on Feb 6.

Give me liberty
02-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Why? Third party? thats great.

SWATH
02-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Yes he will need it considering on news radio, they announced twice today that there are 3 Republicans left, Romney, McCain, and Huckabee.

Jae0
02-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Your pressure is going to continue going up once the super tuesday results come in tomorrow. I hope to see you continuing to support the campaign on Feb 6.

A lot of people are going to be on medication for blood pressure before this is over.

Ron Paul Fan
02-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Ron Paul is not going to win California. Would I bet every penny in my pocket that he won't? Yes. Poll after poll has come out showing Romney and McCain battling for 1st in the 30-35% range. Huckabee is 3rd and Paul a distant 4th. That will probably be the order in California and most states. Many people are going to be dissapointed tomorrow.

XelR8r
02-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Ron Paul will win some northern districts i.e. Humboldt, Modoc, etc. He has a good shot in Calaveras, Tuolumne, Stanislaus, The population centers are dominated by McRomney, that's were the zombies are.

We will take 10-20 delegates. Remember it's winner take all by district!!:)

Myerz
02-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Diebold will determine every state that they in....

limequat
02-04-2008, 12:08 PM
I'd bet on Romney for California.