PDA

View Full Version : Who else can't hardly stand it?

Paulitical Correctness
02-04-2008, 10:59 AM
The anticipation is killing me!

:eek:

limequat
02-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Numb from prior disappointments.

Jae0
02-04-2008, 11:01 AM

Haha exactly. Im just... waiting.

drexhex
Hehe... If you need a time waster, go out and canvas =P

I can't wait either... we're going to have a Super Tuesday Super Party at Drexel and I plan to be canvassing all day.

Cinderella

+1913

ToryNotion
02-04-2008, 11:02 AM
keep your eyes on the prize. its taken several generations to destroy the republic so the renewal won't come overnight.

Royksopp
02-04-2008, 11:17 AM

I can't wait either... we're going to have a Super Tuesday Super Party at Drexel and I plan to be canvassing all day.

Concurred.

Will make the tuesday night viewing a lot better.

pacelli
02-04-2008, 11:25 AM
The anticipation is killing me!

:eek:

Just as a friendly word of warning, don't expect to see Ron getting 1st or 2nd place in the popular vote in any of tomorrow's states. Expect to see lots of McCain & Romney, maybe 1 for Huck.

I say this because it is easy for RP supporters to become blinded by optimism. We had a number of fair-weather RP supporters jump ship after the Iowa and NH popular vote losses.

Delegates are a different story, but that will not be reported.

I am not anticipating the emotional rollercoaster that these forums will become tomorrow.

Paulitical Correctness
02-04-2008, 11:28 AM
Just as a friendly word of warning, don't expect to see Ron getting 1st or 2nd place in the popular vote in any of tomorrow's states. Expect to see lots of McCain & Romney, maybe 1 for Huck.

I say this because it is easy for RP supporters to become blinded by optimism. We had a number of fair-weather RP supporters jump ship after the Iowa and NH popular vote losses.

Delegates are a different story, but that will not be reported.

I am not anticipating the emotional rollercoaster that these forums will become tomorrow.

As I said in the "Where will you stand Feb 6th" thread, I am NOT jumping ship. Ever.

Ron Paul changed my life and the rest of it will be dedicated to this movement.

I never said I was anticipated with optimism, I'm just anxious to see what happens.

:)

edit - And yes, these forums will be full of chaos tomorrow. I wish people wouldn't panic. :/

acptulsa
02-04-2008, 11:31 AM
The convention isn't until September, and that's the key. Remember, the main thing we need from tomorrow (or, at least, the best we can probably hope for) is for delegates to continue to be split among candidates. Just as long as no one emerges with that magical, ugly 51% vote count, we're alive and well. That is what victory smells like, folks, or at least that indicates that defeat continues to elude us. If it happens, you are well advised to rejoice!

Meanwhile, continue to try to staff the delegations of each state with people who will vote Paul at the first opportunity! Volunteer!

WilliamC
02-04-2008, 11:32 AM

Hard to do while sitting at home with a sick child.

This afternoon I have to go to work.

As it is I may end up taking a day or two off work to canvass.