PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Message Being Heard! Ron Paul Meetup Group Posting

garkoblogo
02-04-2008, 10:32 AM
First, I had my own experience a couple of weekends ago.
Me and some fellow revolutionaries went out to an overpass above the 5 Freeway here in Los Angeles. We got so much support from people on the freeway honking and waving and giving their thumbs up, etc that we slowed traffic down to a crawl at a time when it is usually flowing pretty smoothly! This was a major change from some months back when a couple of us held signs at a nearby overpass above the 5 and just got a few honks here and there.
Even one of the cops that passed by in a black and white shouted on his bullhorn “Ron who?” which was in good fun, he was participating. It really was great!

Now this similar experience from the East coast…

Ron Paul Message Being Heard! Ron Paul Meetup Group Posting (http://www.itsmynet.info/GARKO.blog/?p=1459)

tommyzDad
02-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Great job, L.A.!!

Bubba
02-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Good Story! Keep 'em coming.

Crickett
02-04-2008, 07:44 PM
more more

I went to join the GOP committee tonight. On the agenda was something from the Huckabee office..which turned out to be just some info on making all the state gop's the same. When the chair was done talking someone else (long time member said) no just because that agenda say Huckabee that does not mean you have to be for him to be here ..ALL candidates are wanted here. I thought that was great because I had found an active RP supporter and I dragged him to the GOP meeting and we both paid to be a precinct delegate to the county convention in April where the state delegates will be elected. The guy was wearing an RP hat and a big button and everyone noticed so they wanted us to be welcome too. It was great. I urge everyone to go to their GOP committee meetings..you never know what it may help.