PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else receive this letter from the Border Control ?

AlabamaWildMan
02-04-2008, 10:24 AM
This just in my E-Mail this morning...
================================================== ======

What We Can Learn From Superbowl XLII

http://www.usbc.org/graphics/usbcheader.gif

New York Giants Quarterback Shows Us What it Takes to Win

Dear Randy:

In a classic David and Goliath matchup, Superbowl XLII demonstrated that the biggest and the strongest do not always win the battle.
Battles are won by those with the most courage and the greatest desire to win. And that was the difference between New York or New England winning Super Bowl XLII last night.

With 59 seconds left to play in the game, Giants quarterback Eli Manning was about to be sacked. Three New England Patriots linemen had their hands on him. He was about to go down. The game should have ended that very instant. But Manning broke free; through a desperation pass to Giant's receiver David Tyree who made an impossible catch -- and that was how the undefeated New England Patriots lost the Superbowl to a team that the odds makers felt had no chance of winning.

What does this have to do with border and immigration policy? Everything!

All last year, you and I and all the other immigration control organizations refused to be defeated by an opposition that is far more powerful than us.

We refused to accept defeat!

And that is what we need to do right now - before Super Tuesday. We cannot afford to give the keys to the White House to another champion of open borders and amnesty for all.

My primary residence is Florida so I already voted. And when I went behind the curtain, it was my moment of truth. Although my heart was with Ron Paul, with Florida's winner-take-all primary, I knew, for certain, that he had no chance to get the top spot. So I voted for Romney.

If you read U.S. Border Control's ratings, you know that Romney earned a C+ from us. Nothing terrific, but easily much, much better than John McCain, who is Mr. Amnesty, plain and simple.

Sen. McCain, who is a liberal Democrat disguised as a conservative Republican, will work hand in hand with Pelosi and Reid to pass an amnesty as fast as he can.

Don't forget, this is the same McCain who sponsored the Kennedy-McCain Amnesty that we fought and finally defeated a year ago.

One last word to all you veterans out there who are thinking of voting for Senator McCain because he was a war hero. Please get the facts about how he and Sen. Kerry ended all efforts to find our POWs and MIAs and bring them home. He's no friend of America's veterans.

Get involved in this election. The outcome of this race could change life in America forever.

Every vote counts. This isn't the time to throw your votes away on a candidate who has zero chance of winning. Tell your friends who you are voting for and why.

You really don't want to go to the polls this November and have to choose between candidates who are all supporting massive immigration, open borders and amnesty for all, do you?

Sincerely,
Edward I. Nelson
Chairman
U.S. Border Control

P.S. Here are some other things you can at this critical moment:

Forward this email to your own email list of friends, relatives, business associates. It will multiply your efforts tremendously. if we can get the word out - TODAY - we can chance history.

If you love this country and want to preserve our language, culture and heritage for the next generation, please consider making a donation to U.S. Border Control. It's one of the best investments you'll ever make.
=============================================

Here is my reply to that....jerk!

Chairman Nelson;

The method in which I received this message leaves some room for doubt as to its legitimacy. That being said and you are not the author of it then nothing beyond this point applies to you, Sir.
___
… But …
If this letter did start with you, or with your authority, I have LOSTALL FAITH in you, your office and in those that you command!

I believe that ‘good intentions’ were used… in the beginning of the design of this message, but my Grandmother used to tell me just where “…good intentions…” always led. A phrase, sir, I’ll wager you are aware of.

Just exactly what in the world were your ‘True intentions’ ??

… happy that the Patriots didn’t win ??
… you do not want Senator McCain to win ??

… or are you so proud of the fact that, even in the heart of the Primary -&- Caucus portion of this election cycle, you do NOT have the intestinal fortitude to cast a vote for the one candidate that your “..heart..” was with ?

… … … so, you cowardly voted for a candidate that you “…thought could win...” - Correct ??

If everyone (if only a decent percentage) of those that have heard Dr. Ron Paul, and have believed in what he says, actually voted for him… not only “could” he win… he WOULD WIN !!

I cannot even begin to comprehend just how many possible votes that Dr. Paul might have received from people you sent this message. American Citizens that so desperately want “Change” to take place in D.C. They wanted to change it back to the way our nation’s Government was supposed to be… but, sadly, no…… you couldn’t let it be known that you failed to vote “…for a winner…”. Now those votes that would have went towards our children’s safer future…… will be cast for someone for no other reason than “… well, he can win…”.

…… more’s the pity……

To be honest, sir, I am doing just what you asked in this message. You want us to “…Tell your friends who you are voting for and why …”.
I am only starting that process . . . with you.

Randy Harmon
Mt. Juliet TN

specsaregood
02-04-2008, 10:39 AM
I warned about this vote for romney meme yesterday.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=110433
The romney bots are out in full-force.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-04-2008, 10:42 AM
and that is exactly why our country is going down the tubes!