PDA

View Full Version : How can Huckabee and his supporters claim they are christian and endorse this ??

m72mc
02-04-2008, 08:51 AM
http://bellaciao.org/en/spip.php?article16543 war crimes investigation

or witness here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlgav80cpbg

How can a man like huckabee, support this, when he at the same time say he is a christian. Seems to go against all that stands for. I donīt get him.
say one thing, do another ? (war crimes) tell me huckabee, what justifies that innocent women and children get killed by rockets, bullets or depleted uranium ??

Hypocrite much ?

LibertyEagle
02-04-2008, 09:11 AM
Please don't lump all Christians in together. Ron Paul is a Christian and so are a number of his supporters.

m72mc
02-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Please don't lump all Christians in together. Ron Paul is a Christian and so are a number of his supporters.

Iīm not lumping ppl together, I am lumping opinions together. I know Ron feels the same way, have you ever listened to him ?

If u are willing to massacre innocent ppl, you cannot be a Christian in action, only in deluded fantasy. Btw I am a Christian, baptized, but I donīt believe in the bible, but I would never do something so hideous. I would not even hurt you if you attacked me, unless I had to survive. Thatīs common sense.

peace and love> war. As I remember, thatīs what Jesus preached!

LibertyEagle
02-04-2008, 09:35 AM
Iīm not lumping ppl together, I am lumping opinions together. I know Ron feels the same way, have you ever listened to him ?

Yeah, for about 20 years. :)

I just took issue with your original title, because it did not delineate between those supporting Huckabee and those supporting Ron Paul.

Also, just because someone claims to be a Christian, does not make them one. That seems to be what you're saying and I agree with you.

Truth Warrior
02-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Shallow end of the gene pool?

m72mc
02-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Yeah, for about 20 years. :)

I just took issue with your original title, because it did not delineate between those supporting Huckabee and those supporting Ron Paul.

Also, just because someone claims to be a Christian, does not make them one. That seems to be what you're saying and I agree with you.

lets narrow it down then to what huckabee say and his supporters support.

WAR If they preach Jesus, they should be more tolerant.

personally I see no justification for mass murder, whatever the end goal is!

A MAN IS JUDGED BY HIS ACTIONS, NOT HIS INTENT.

SOON i MUST SLEEP KEEP THE FUND RAISING GOING PLS. iīLL BE UP IN A FEW HOURS..

Lisa S
02-04-2008, 10:09 AM
I'm a Christian but don't support pre-emptive wars and occupation. I guess it's all about discernment and knowing what's really from God and who are wolves in sheeps clothing. I think they need to read the sermon on the mount again.
You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also. Blessed are the peacemakers. I'm ashamed of many of my fellow believers that have become warmongers, Truly sad.