PDA

View Full Version : Press Release: for Hunter's working group

Rhys
02-04-2008, 07:49 AM
Hunter, I went ahead and posted it so people could get to nit picking it so when you sign on, it'll be ready.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Contact Person
Grassroots Members of Ronpaulforums.com
Voice Phone Number
FAX Number
Email Address
Website URL

Active Duty Military Supports Ron Paul’s non-intervention for Super Tuesday

<Ann Arbor>, <MI>, <February 4, 2008> - Ron Paul’s non-intervention foreign policy may have a lot of ground to gain in the American public’s understanding, but the military for two straight fundraising quarters has shouted “Hoorah!” to Ron Paul. Raising more in Q3 than all other presidential candidates, Dr. Paul has repeated this feat in Q4 by raising more than all other presidential candidates combined.

In a press release from their website, the Texas Congressman’s campaign reports:

Ron Paul: 1160 $249k
John McCain: 438 $83k
Mike Huckabee: 126 $37k
Mitt Romney: 126 $24k
Barack Obama: 443 $76k

These numbers come as no surprise to Rhys Williams Jr, an Ann Arbor, MI based marketing consultant who’s worked with political advertising, and as every American, has military ties. “I find it hard to believe that many active duty military would support anyone but Ron Paul. My grandfather would never talk about ‘the war’ and I’ll never forget the G.I. I met on leave from Iraq who looked at me and said ‘People just aren’t meant to kill like that.’”

These statements are enforced by ret. Marine Corp. Sgt. Raymond Cheung, who participated in Operation Shock and Awe, “I donated to Dr. Paul because I believe he is the only candidate with the principles and leadership to truly support our troops by instituting a sound and moral foreign policy of freedom and friendship." Ret. Sgt. Cheung is known as SgtBulldog on ronpaulforums.com

ABOUT <Grassroots Members of Ronpaulforums.com> - ronpaulforums.com is an online meeting place for Ron Paul’s group of dedicated supporters. This press release is just another example of spontaneous support for Congressman Paul, with no request or guidance from his campaign, or anyone who knows what they’re doing, really.

- END -

btwilli1
02-04-2008, 08:02 AM
You want us to send this to our Media outlets?

Rhys
02-04-2008, 08:08 AM
You want us to send this to our Media outlets?

i think they're going to send it to a pr firm. i was just writing it and looking for feedback right now.