PDA

View Full Version : If you're in a Super Tuesday state you NEED to do this tomorrow!

Sematary
02-04-2008, 07:00 AM
I'll be sitting in the rain with my Ron Paul sign and a backpack full of literature ready to hand out 75 feet from the polling place. If you are in a Super Tuesday state and you are posting on these boards tomorrow and you DON'T have WIFI - you better get your ass out there and be a presence!

angelatc
02-04-2008, 07:02 AM
Check your local laws though. In IL it's 100 feet from the door.

Sematary
02-04-2008, 07:18 AM
Check your local laws though. In IL it's 100 feet from the door.

That wasn't really the point of the thread but good point

btwilli1
02-04-2008, 07:57 AM
In Louisiana it's 600 ft radius from the front entrance!

Royksopp
02-04-2008, 08:06 AM
concurred.

You will be shunned on here if you are in a super tuesday state and don't do anything for the cause.

acptulsa
02-04-2008, 08:10 AM
I have been thinking for a while that if I can get the day off work, I'd take a clipboard and do an exit poll at my precinct. Whenever I get a Ron Paul voter I'll have them sign a paper I'm about to prepare swearing that they did so, and if the official results show less than I do I'll get a lawyer. Class action suit, anyone?

Royksopp
02-04-2008, 08:13 AM
I have been thinking for a while that if I can get the day off work, I'd take a clipboard and do an exit poll at my precinct. Whenever I get a Ron Paul voter I'll have them sign a paper I'm about to prepare swearing that they did so, and if the official results show less than I do I'll get a lawyer. Class action suit, anyone?

No, because it simply is not a legal point.

If your poll is wrong outside one voting station, that doesnt mean the vote was wrong. It means your poll was.

Instead hand out stuff to voters. It would be 1000% more helpful.

Sematary
02-04-2008, 08:14 AM
No, because it simply is not a legal point.

If your poll is wrong outside one voting station, that doesnt mean the vote was wrong. It means your poll was.

Instead hand out stuff to voters. It would be 1000% more helpful.

Exactly. The point here is that fully 30% of people show up to vote and don't know who they are voting for. It is OUR job to try and get those undecided voters to vote for Ron Paul.

Dorfsmith
02-04-2008, 08:32 AM
I'll be sitting in the rain with my Ron Paul sign and a backpack full of literature ready to hand out 75 feet from the polling place. If you are in a Super Tuesday state and you are posting on these boards tomorrow and you DON'T have WIFI - you better get your ass out there and be a presence!

Let me take a wild guess, are you in AZ? I'm in AZ and my wife and I will be 75 feet from the polling place with signs and slim jims. We're both taking the day off. Should be snowing so turnout up in Flagstaff should be low unless it clears up and the roads look safe.

debbie53
02-04-2008, 09:38 AM
If you will be driving your car to the polling places, don't forget to decorate it well with Ron Paul bumper stickers, signs, and other information, and park it in a conspicuous place. If you don't have "official" signs, you can make your own---nothing rude or confrontational, but some good information on what RP stands for, for all of those voters who are still undecided. In case of rain, you can always tape sheets of paper on the inside of your windows, making sure the print is large enough to read from the outside.