PDA

View Full Version : Update: Message from Ingrid‏ albert Howard

m72mc
02-04-2008, 05:45 AM
February 3, 2008

Dear Friends,

Albert and I are so honored that you are contributing to the campaign and supporting us with your words of encouraging words.

Today is a special day. It is Albert's birthday.

Of course it's hard not to be with him on this special day but I look at all the achievements so far and I am amazed and uplifted. I am very proud of my husband.

We have made a decision to move to New Hampshire. That might seem like a huge step since we have 8 children, but believe me, this is not the first time that the Lord has moved us.

Albert is looking forward to be reunited with us, and if you are able to show him your appreciation by contributing to the move to New Hampshire we would be eternally grateful.

With love to our fighting supporters

Ingrid Howard

http://alberthoward.org/contr.aspx :D

RageAgainstDC
02-04-2008, 06:31 AM
why does this guy want me to pay for him to move to new hampshire? i know he made the recount happen, but come on... we're supposed to buy the guy a house for it?

Airborn
02-04-2008, 06:45 AM
I think not!

Dan Klaus
02-04-2008, 07:19 AM
this is kinda disburbing....:(

FreeTraveler
02-04-2008, 07:21 AM
Hi, folks, I've been good, and I need a new car...

m72mc
02-04-2008, 07:22 AM
its probably just some necessary stuff they need, tickets and some living funds, he did quit his job, you know, to do this service for us. He is a Hero! If u donīt wanīt donate donīt do it, but maybe a few will help them a little.

Airborn
02-04-2008, 07:24 AM
its probably just some necessary stuff they need, tickets and some living funds, he did quit his job, you know, to do this service for us. He is a Hero! If u donīt wanīt donate donīt do it, but maybe a few will help them a little.

He is no hero. If we wants to move, he can save up his money and do so.

m72mc
02-04-2008, 07:36 AM

I guess you donīt care about election fraud then, enjoy your dictatorship. :)

Airborn
02-04-2008, 07:44 AM
I guess you donīt care about election fraud then, enjoy your dictatorship. :)

Yes I do. But it doesn't make him a hero, where we should all help him move to a different state. If you want to donate to him, go ahead, buy him a brand new car if you want. But Ron Paul is in need of funds, think about donating there first, ok?

Besides the recount was a waste of money. If they can steal the election, then they prepared for a recount.

painter4Ron Paul
02-04-2008, 07:51 AM
okey dokkey

m72mc
02-04-2008, 07:51 AM
Yes I do. But it doesn't make him a hero, where we should all help him move to a different state. If you want to donate to him, go ahead, buy him a brand new car if you want. But Ron Paul is in need of funds, think about donating there first, ok?

Besides the recount was a waste of money. If they can steal the election, then they prepared for a recount.

I have no problem with your opinion, freedom brings us together :D I think he is a hero cause he quit his job for this cause, I donīt know anybody else who did.

But I posted in case someone would like to help him...if ppl donate to granny warriors they should consider this to, since it was she who started this, and he fights for your vote to count, if they can continue to election fraud, you can canvass all you want and Ron will still lose, unfortunately. There is aalmost nowhere they have counted all his votes, which has led to less donations for my man Ron.

Anyone who is worried what he need money for specifically call or email him, he is an honest guy.

robmpreston
02-04-2008, 07:59 AM
To be honest, this guy is pretty much insane. I commend him for what he did in NH but past that he's on his own.

seeker1
02-04-2008, 08:10 AM
I guess what I love about this so called "movement" is the rudeness of the adherents.

If you don't want to donate to this guy, then don't, but don't berate him and his wife.

What's wrong with you people?

As for demanding a recount, it is our right. It's no lost cause just because we know the outcome. Exposing the fraud is an important step in reclaiming our country.

tommy7154
02-04-2008, 08:15 AM
I wasn't all for the recount or anything and won't be donating any money, but jeeeezus people, give the guy a break. If you're not going to donate, then don't. No reason to be so disrespectful is there?

Airborn
02-04-2008, 08:21 AM
I wasn't all for the recount or anything and won't be donating any money, but jeeeezus people, give the guy a break. If you're not going to donate, then don't. No reason to be so disrespectful is there?

who was being disrespectful?

Airborn
02-04-2008, 08:22 AM
I guess what I love about this so called "movement" is the rudeness of the adherents.

If you don't want to donate to this guy, then don't, but don't berate him and his wife.

ok again, who was being rude and berating him and his wife?

DealzOnWheelz
02-04-2008, 08:27 AM
I told you guys the recount would be a complete waste and NOBODY BELIEVED ME

so we donated $67,000 and now he wants us to help him get a house?!?

If your maxed out to Ron Paul then I'd say you can if you want to but if your not maxed out then donate to someone that will actually do something for this country

pcosmar
02-04-2008, 08:30 AM
ok again, who was being rude and berating him and his wife?

You in particular, If you don't want to help him then don't.

He is no hero.

Besides the recount was a waste of money.

If you don't want to help just SHUT UP and don't help.

At least this guy stood up.
It was his effort that exposed the sham vote in NH, whether it changes anything or not.

Bruce4Ron
02-04-2008, 08:32 AM
I ain't giving this guy money to move. What the heck ?

They are starting to sound like leaches

Join The Paul Side
02-04-2008, 08:35 AM

So I guess since we've used him to serve our purpose we can now just spit him out and put him on the street. Nice. Gotta love our community here on this board. :rolleyes:

Airborn
02-04-2008, 08:38 AM
You in particular, If you don't want to help him then don't.

If you don't want to help just SHUT UP and don't help.

At least this guy stood up.
It was his effort that exposed the sham vote in NH, whether it changes anything or not.

Nothing I said was disrespectful, I don't think he is a hero. And this is a discussion board for Ron Paul's cause. So I have every right to state my opinion. This has nothing to do with helping Ron Paul.

Yes he stood up. Good. But I don't believe there should be a post here for helping him move/get a house, when ron paul's campaign is in need of funds.

Also, There link you posted brings you to his donation page for his Presidential run. So he's wanting us to donate to his campaign or for his new house?

Steve_New_Jersey
02-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Alot of people fought for a recount. Its no single person. This giving money to folks that dont "need" it is over the top. Our country is at stake here.

Question_Authority
02-04-2008, 08:45 AM
I agree. His attitude goes against the Ron Paul doctrine of Self-Relieance.

Ron Paul doesn't say people shouldn't help other people, just that people should not rely on government. People helping others IS how we get off the welfare state. Jeez.