PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to steal some youth vote

KevinR
02-04-2008, 05:36 AM
Go register on all of the large pot smoking forums and post the message of the good Dr :D

luvthedoc08
02-04-2008, 05:39 AM
too bad most stoners are too lazy to vote

freedom-maniac
02-04-2008, 05:39 AM
Yes, that is a problem.

dblee
02-04-2008, 05:42 AM
Pot smokers do not vote, especially the type that hang out on internet forums. You could try NORML and other activist groups, but they are all registered democrats or green party.

KevinR
02-04-2008, 05:48 AM
whats there to lose? :O

RageAgainstDC
02-04-2008, 06:28 AM
too bad most stoners are too lazy to vote

wow.. rather condescending and collectivist for a paul supporter. i've smoked marijuana recreationally for 20 years and during that time acquired 2 bachelors degrees and a masters, currently working on my doctorate (and still burnin' down daily...). i know dozens of successful "stoners" whose intelligence you wouldn't dare to insult. broad generalities only make you look ignorant. let's practice what dr. paul preaches, how about it?

ItsTime
02-04-2008, 06:36 AM
Please show links to the study done on people who smoke pot and do not vote... thank you

luvthedoc08
02-04-2008, 06:45 AM
wow.. rather condescending and collectivist for a paul supporter. i've smoked marijuana recreationally for 20 years and during that time acquired 2 bachelors degrees and a masters, currently working on my doctorate (and still burnin' down daily...). i know dozens of successful "stoners" whose intelligence you wouldn't dare to insult. broad generalities only make you look ignorant. let's practice what dr. paul preaches, how about it?

ya i realize that as i am a pot smoker myself, but i'm speaking from MY personal experience because pretty much everyone i know smokes weed and is young. And believe me i am the only one of my friends who actually gives a shit about the country and what is going on. But no i don't have any studies verifying what i said and i know there are pleanty of pot smokers who are very intelligent and political. But as far as getting the youth vote out this way... i dont see that working, but go ahead if you think it's a productive use of time.