PDA

View Full Version : If you're going to Iowa State Fair get tickets now!

Dave
08-07-2007, 02:47 PM
If you're planning to go to the Iowa State Fair to see Ron Paul and/or to wear your RP gear and work the crowd (I'm doing both) you can save some money.

Regular tickets to the Aug 9-19 Fair cost $10 at the gate but you can get them thru Wednesday (tomorrow) for $6:

"Advance discount gate admission tickets are on sale July 5 through August 8. Regular $10 adult admission tickets are just $6, while $4 tickets for children (ages 6-11) are only $3. Tickets may be purchased at participating Hy-Vee and Hy-Vee Drugstores, Medicap Pharmacies, Dahl's Food Marts, Fareway Stores, the State Fair Ticket Office or online at www.iowastatefair.org. Tickets are good any one Fair day. Children 5 and under are admitted free every day. "

Also note that admission on weekdays (except Friday) is half-price after 5 PM and all day on 8/19.

Hawkeye4Liberty
08-09-2011, 12:29 AM
I was planning on going to the State Fair on Friday to campaign for Ron Paul there but was wondering do I need to register somewhere or can I just go in with some literature and hand it out?