PDA

View Full Version : What Is Going On ??

Staynsane
02-04-2008, 12:20 AM
The amount of money shown on ronpaul2008 is NOTHING compared to the amount raised in previous bombs. Didn't think much of it until day two of the money train looked pathetic.

Newspapers ignoring Ron Paul, Texas Congressmen speaking untruths, not to mention the media continually doing what they do best...

Does the timing on this affect anyone else, :confused: seems a bit timely that all hell is breaking loose in these forums concerning other candidates for pres, etc, two days before Super Tuesday.

What the Hell is going on???

FSP-Rebel
02-04-2008, 12:26 AM
Nice try boss. I love life and am more enthusiastic than ever about achieving Liberty in my lifetime. Thanks for stopping by though. If you're not broke, Romney needs to be paid back.

icon124
02-04-2008, 12:27 AM
How much did Romeny pay you...or do you love to just work for free?

literatim
02-04-2008, 12:29 AM
We have had over a dozen money bombs. All but 2 were under $500,000 and the only reason the 2 had risen above that was the amount of time we had to advertise them and the distance between them. Both of the ones we did this year were surprisingly good for how little time we had to advertise them and the little time between them.

pacelli
02-04-2008, 12:31 AM
Nice try boss. I love life and am more enthusiastic than ever about achieving Liberty in my lifetime. Thanks for stopping by though. If you're not broke, Romney needs to be paid back.

+1776. Get that Romney shill out of here.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Troll. GTFO.

hillertexas
02-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Chill out guys....look at his post history. I don't think he is a troll.

JoshLowry
02-04-2008, 12:34 AM
There are no trolls here. Some people have opinions.

Let the guy say what he wants, keep your insults to yourself.

:mad:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=32994

PauliticsPolitics
02-04-2008, 12:36 AM

How much did Romeny pay you...or do you love to just work for free?

OH come on. The OP isn't a troll. Look at his 80 other posts! The recent efforts in this forum have been dismal.

I have been pushing the money train for a while now with not much help. People are being lazy in here, they aren't taking action, they are just gossipping in the grassroots central.

We are going to fail RP by not getting the 8.4mil gold by feb 5th. I know most of the forumers don't have any money left, but we have to find donors, there are millions of casual Paul supporters on myspace and facebook.

I am personalized super energized, and it does hurt me that this forum has gone kinda weaksauce in the past couple days.

slantedview
02-04-2008, 12:38 AM
What the Hell is going on???
what's going on is the media blackout is reaching epic proportions.

but all the blackouts in the world can't stop an idea whose time has come.

Staynsane
02-04-2008, 12:38 AM
I am not a troll you butt heads.. 48 year old woman, worried about the way the trend is going in this forum.

No need to send the fucking CIA after my ass! Will leave you alone with the thought that I sent money to RP for his and Carol's anniversary, sent another 100 just because I thought it would help the money train and sent another 30 on the newspaper...

Also followed Mercer leaving messages on the Tennessee paper voicemails..

so BITE ME

Love to all
Linda Linehan

PauliticsPolitics
02-04-2008, 12:40 AM
I am not a troll you butt heads.. 48 year old woman, worried about the way the trend is going in this forum.

No need to send the fucking CIA after my ass! Will leave you alone with the thought that I sent money to RP for his and Carol's anniversary, sent another 100 just because I thought it would help the money train and sent another 30 on the newspaper...

Also followed Mercer leaving messages on the Tennessee paper voicemails..

so BITE ME

Love to all
Linda Linehan

Exactly! Pointing out the inaction of this forum in the past few days is a very accurate thing to do. read my post a couple up! I'm on your side here.

dima7b
02-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Linda, I think this post might help you out.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=110916

What's going on is we are winning.

Staynsane
02-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Oh yeah, just one other SMALL thingy...

Voted for Ron Paul in Longwood Florida in the Primary, yeah, I'm one of you

Scared now???

FSP-Rebel
02-04-2008, 12:43 AM
My major problem regarding the 'ladies' post (in her own words):'Texas Congressmen speaking untruths...' So, does anyone else want to give her a reach around? Shame on you other chumps for flippin

PauliticsPolitics
02-04-2008, 12:46 AM
My major problem regarding the 'ladies' post (in her own words):'Texas Congressmen speaking untruths...' So, does anyone else want to give her a reach around? Shame on you other chumps for flippin

umm, do you know hom many texas congressmen there are? you really should ask her to clarify before you assume she is refering to RP...

Pauls' Revere
02-04-2008, 12:50 AM
two days before 5feb I'm canvassing! forget the forums in daytime.

JK/SEA
02-04-2008, 12:51 AM
Well, the troops in here like to keep it positive.

I'd like to see more positive threads.

We've had people toss out the cocepts of just about every conceivable negative conotation about Ron, real or imagined, and frankly, i'm sick of it.

This man represents an ideal. A way back to the roots of the Constitution, and thats what fuels my motivation.

Seems it makes people fearful to face the truth about whats going on in this country.

You have to ask yourself if you think everything is "just fine" or if you think we need a leadership to solve these real problems, because 'my friend', the way we're headed now is not good, not good at all.

You all need to re-evaluate what you want out of your government. I know which way i am going, and its to the end, good or bad, RON PAUL or DIE.

Staynsane
02-04-2008, 12:57 AM

I posted a comment concerning the request for donations to keep RP in Congress. The ad and the idiot running against RP said a few things that pissed me off. I was not referring to Ron Paul, but the idiot running against him.

FSP-Rebel
02-04-2008, 12:58 AM
umm, do you know hom many texas congressmen there are? you really should ask her to clarify before you assume she is refering to RP...
Who comes in here ranting about a TX Congressman (the only TX C-man round here w/o a name is: Guess) telling untruths and expect someone not to call them a troll? I woulda probably laid off the person if I didn't get a slap in the face with that comment. Apparently, you weren't offended by the it... That's all U

FSP-Rebel
02-04-2008, 01:08 AM
I posted a comment concerning the request for donations to keep RP in Congress. The ad and the idiot running against RP said a few things that pissed me off. I was not referring to Ron Paul, but the idiot running against him.
If you're on our side, great. In a tense forum like this, people are looking to cry foul... Apparently I'm that guy right now. Sorry, but I hope you can understand. If you've been around here before your 79 posts, you'd know the biz.

PauliticsPolitics
02-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Who comes in here ranting about a TX Congressman (the only TX C-man round here w/o a name is Guess) telling untruths and expect someone not to call them a troll? I woulda probably laid off the person if I didn't get a slap in the face with that comment. Apparently, you weren't offended by the it... That's all U

If anyone comes in here talking about texas congressmen lying, my first instinct is NOT that they are talking about RP. Sorry, i don't associate RP with lying. I also believe in innocent till proven guilty. Before flaming, you should read some other posts by the OP. She has a legimate concern too. Just go visit the sad-silent Money Train Sub-Forum.

Staynsane
02-04-2008, 01:13 AM
It was Chris Peden... it was this thread...http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=108902

and these words:

I am a proven conservative Republican; the incumbent is a self-described Libertarian. I support winning the Global War on Terror and the War on Drugs; the incumbent does not. I think Islamo-Fascist terrorists were responsible for the 9/11 attacks; the incumbent thinks America's Middle East policy's were responsible for the attacks. I support fully funding NASA's budget and the Vision for Space Exploration; the incumbent does not. I will support and vote for the Republican nominee for U.S. President in 2008, the incumbent will not (unless it's him.)

And I hate verbal abuse, so cut the shit..

If you want to inform, do so, but do not.. ah, wtf... thanks to those who had back, my uninformed, not logged into this forum until December, not keeping up with each and every damn thing that goes on in here, ass.

LibertyEagle
02-04-2008, 01:14 AM
It appears that several people in this thread owe Staynsane an apology and I hope you will be big enough to admit you were wrong and offer that apology.

specsaregood
02-04-2008, 01:16 AM
We are on a 15million dollar per quarter rate. That ain't bad.

UnitedWeStand
02-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Everyone, remember that Chris Peden is not, and will never be a Texas Congressman!

FSP-Rebel
02-04-2008, 01:18 AM
If anyone comes in here talking about texas congressmen lying, my first instinct is NOT that they are talking about RP. Sorry, i don't associate RP with lying. I also believe in innocent till proven guilty. Before flaming, you should read some other posts by the OP. She has a legimate concern too. Just go visit the sad-silent Money Train Sub-Forum.
Like I said 'My bad.' I'm sorry (for the 2nd time) that when someone comes here talking about an unnamed lying TX C-man I react differently than you. And, I'm not a frequent-flyer on the obscure topics. Don't come here and leave the details elsewhere especially under the cover of dark.

PauliticsPolitics
02-04-2008, 01:26 AM
Like I said 'My bad.' I'm sorry that when someone comes here talking about an unnamed lying TX C-man I react differently than you. And, I'm not a frequent-flyer on the obscure topics. Don't come here and leave the details elsewhere especially under the cover of dark.

I didn't think "going for the gold" was an obscure topic. It's on the cover page of ronpaul2008.com (http://www.ronpaul2008.com)

Either way, the money train forum has a link at the top of this forum's cover page,
but here it is for anyone who hasn't stumbled upon it:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99

FSP-Rebel
02-04-2008, 01:30 AM
It appears that several people in this thread owe Staynsane an apology and I hope you will be big enough to admit you were wrong and offer that apology.
I'm the only one MODDY. Thx for noticing though. :)

Staynsane
02-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Just one more note then I will let this little diddy die...

If I WAS a troll, a Romney fan, someone hoping to tromp on the ideals of this forum and the message it stands for, which I AM NOT, I am at the very least less informed than the negative posts related to this less than worthy initial comment.

Realizing the passions, or angst or irritation surrounding everyone right now, I probably shouldn't have posted at all and for the time you all spent on this, I apologize. I can only hope that someone visiting this site, posting a comment in the future, will get more information on the subject, questions regarding the comment, or at the very least a chance to speak out on their own behalf before being drawn and quartered.

FSP-Rebel
02-04-2008, 01:40 AM
I apologize that this took 3 and a half pages to discuss. I guess I'm the bad guy here or maybe I have a trouble reading. But, I was trying to be reasonable from the start. Sorry, I haven't been observant enough to notice the thread that was referring to the guy yall were talkin bout... What a waste of a thread:o and to myself(:rolleyes:)

PauliticsPolitics
02-04-2008, 01:42 AM
I apologize that this took 3 and a half pages to discuss. I guess I'm the bad guy here or maybe I have a trouble reading. But, I was trying to be reasonable from the start. Sorry, I haven't been observant enough to notice the topic that was referring to the guy yall were talkin bout. What a waste of a thread:o

I agree, I love all y'all. Now let's let this thread disappear and focus on achieving our goals.

pacelli
02-04-2008, 01:47 AM
I have been pushing the money train for a while now with not much help. People are being lazy in here, they aren't taking action, they are just gossipping in the grassroots central.

We are going to fail RP by not getting the 8.4mil gold by feb 5th. I know most of the forumers don't have any money left, but we have to find donors, there are millions of casual Paul supporters on myspace and facebook.

I am personalized super energized, and it does hurt me that this forum has gone kinda weaksauce in the past couple days.

I think the reason why the money train is not as successful as originally predicted is because people are tapped out, demoralized from the media's treatment of Dr. Paul, and they need to see a 1st place finish. If we can get a first place finish on tuesday, you know that every single ron paul supporter who is not maxed out is going to hit that donate button.