PDA

View Full Version : Living in the AGE OF THE EAGLE AND CONDOR

Ex Post Facto
02-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Let me start this off and say I'm not religious. I do believe in a higher power, yet I'm not so stuck to an institution that dicates what I should think. However, I do believe that there are people in history that have been more connected with that higher power, whatever you may want to call it.

With that said, please google "prophecy eagle" We are the Eagle my friends. Read about this prophecy and you may see the connection. We see the truth. We believe in Freedom, and prosperity. “The Prophecy of the Condor and Eagle” can be taken at many levels — the standard interpretation is that it foretells the sharing of indigenous knowledge with the technologies of science, the balancing of yin and yang, and the bridging of northern and southern cultures. However, most powerful is the message it offers about consciousness; it says the we have entered a time when we can benefit from the many diverse was of seeing ourselves and the world, and that we can use these as a springboard to higher levels of awareness. As human beings we can truly wake up and evolve into a more conscious species."

The book of revelations does not totally hint that many people will die with Armegeddon. I think it truely points to a time in our history that False Truth will be overcome with Truth. That a new era will evolve. Our grassroots movement has spread around the world, unlike anything we have seen in previous times. This is Ron Paul's message of freedom, and to look beyond what we've come to know as the Truth.

Let me know what you think.

__________________________________________________ __________

http://www.sentex.net/~tcc/Eagles_Wings.html
http://www.bible-knowledge.com/Eagle-Prophecy.html

The Eagle Prophecy
"I am an eagle under God's wing. It is my job to follow His way. He will order my steps and make a path for me. For in order to fly all obstacles must be removed. Clear mindedness and respect are ordered. My love for Jesus will excel me into this world, which is mine by inheritance. My walk is ordered and ordained by our Lord and Savior.

He died on the cross for us so that we may be saved. Our ways are not His ways. His ways are godly, ours are not. Our earth is our place of rest for the time being. We then come to live with Him. Our time is up on this earth, it is time to be with Him and to do His work. Our children are to be brought up loving and believing in Jesus, they also will inherit the earth.

Prosperity is the way of the Lord for believers. He that honors and trust shall receive. My gifts will be poured out on the believers. I shall not hold back on those with faith. True faith - undying faith is needed. You cannot waiver.

My Son Jesus is there for you to call on. He will bring your prayers to Me. My answers come from My heart. Your interests are considered. My people shall have all that is necessary to live and enjoy life. An abundance shall be expected.

My eagles shall teach and train so as to bring others up to their level. Their spirits are at one with Mine. We work together in salvation. Without My children My word could not be spread among the Gentiles.

My increasing heartache has caused repression in My kingdom. We shall all rise up to God's expectations for our inheritance of this earth and of His kingdom. Our will is His will when it is good. The non-believers will not receive as My believers will. My children are good in the Gospel of the Lord says He."

Scripture Verses
1. Women Can Prophesy
Some people have problems with women getting any kind of supernatural discourse from God the Father. They think this is mostly for men. Here is the Scripture verse that will tell us that God can prophesy through a woman if He should choose to do so.

"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will our out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams. Your young men shall see visions; and also on my menservants and my maidservants I will pour out my Spirit in those days. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth." (Joel 2:28-32)

2. "I am an eagle under God's wing"
"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)

3. "It is my job to follow His way"
"O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself. It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps" (Jeremiah 10:23)

"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." (Proverbs 16:9)
4. "He will order my steps and make a path for me"
"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord ..." (Psalm 37:23)

5. "Our ways are not His ways"
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8)

6. "Prosperity is the way of the Lord for believers. My people shall have all that is necessary to live and enjoy life. An abundance shall be expected."
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." (Ephesians 3:20)

"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8-11)

"But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing." (Psalm 34:11)

"The Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly". (Psalm 84:11)
7. "My Son Jesus is there for you to call on. He will bring your prayers to Me."
"It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us." (Romans 8:34)

8. "My eagles shall teach and train so as to bring others up to their level. Their spirits are at one with Mine."
"For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body ... and have all been made to drink into one Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:13)

"For through Him (Jesus) we both have access by one Spirit to the Father." (Ephesians 2:18)
9. "My gifts will be poured out on the believers"
"Therefore, brethren, desire earnestly to prophesy." (1 Corinthians 14:39)

"... and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy." (1 Corinthians 14:1)

"Do not quench the Spirit, do not despise prophecies." (1 Thessalonians 5:19)

"Do not neglect the gift that is in you ... Meditate on these things, give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all." (1 Timothy 4:14)

"Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands." (2 Timothy 1:6)

Ex Post Facto
02-03-2008, 11:13 PM
http://www.labyrinthina.com/prophecy.htm

We have been waiting five hundred years.

The Inca prophecies say that now, in this age, when the eagle of the North and the condor of the South fly together, the Earth will awaken. The eagles of the North cannot be free without the condors of the South.

Now it's happening. Now is the time. The Aquarian Age is an era of light, an age of awakening, an age of returning to natural ways. Our generation is here to help begin this age, to prepare through different schools to understand the message of the heart, intuition, and nature. Native people speak with the Earth. When consciousness awakens, we can fly high like the eagle, or like the condor...

Ultimately, you know, we are all native, because the word native comes from nature, and we are all parts of Mother nature. She is inside us, and we are inside her. We depend totally on the Earth, the Sun, and the Water. We belong to the evolution of nature in our physical bodies. But we also have a spiritual body that comes from the Sun, not the Sun you can see with two eyes, but another Sun that lies in another dimension, a golden Sun burning with the fire of spiritual light. The inner light of humans emanates from this spiritual source. We came to Earth from this Sun to have experiences on Earth, and eventually we will return to this Sun.
We are Children of the Sun.

Ex Post Facto
02-03-2008, 11:19 PM
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/peace_freedom/rallies/peace/news.php?q=1198290693

THE GATHERING OF THE DANCE OF ONENESS

Fulfilling the Prophecy of Peace

The Eagle & Condor Nations Prophecies

The Jaguar Nations & the World Prophecies

West Yellowstone - MT ... June 18th – 21st, 2008

by GW Hardin – For the Circle of Sevens

A couple of years ago, from among our Circle of Sevens, a few began to hear a song from Mother Earth. When others listened to the song, they reported that there was another voice singing with Mother Earth. Those who heard the songs most clearly stated that there were two voices singing: Mother Earth and Grandmother Spirit. We did not know it at the time, but Grandmother Spirit was singing that the time of suffering for humanity was to come to an end. She sang a message that said the Golden Age of Peace was upon us. But few heard.

What we did not know was that Grandmother Spirit whispered to the

Grandfather Spirit, “Send a messenger to the people of the Earth to tell them that Grandmother Spirit will walk among them if they will come together to call her forth. For me to walk among the people of the Earth there must be Joy and Wisdom for me to dwell.” And a messenger was sent. Among the Circle of Sevens, we call this messenger Archangel Michael. He is known by many other names among many other traditions.

This messenger has appeared to Joseph Crane and others among the Circle of Sevens. In his latest appearances, he has told us to call the peoples of the four directions together at Yellowstone to The Gathering of One. He has told us that if we call together the world at Yellowstone and stand in our star formations given to us by the Bird Tribe (who we call angels) will open the Golden Age of Peace will begin.

He also told us that we must ask the Shoshone Nation for permission to do our Grand Formation ceremony on their homelands. He also asked us to consider having the First Nations teach us how to dance the Dance of Oneness. When three Hopi Elders came to two of the women who are in the Circle of the Sevens, we began to realize from the one they call the Keeper of the Secrets and the Prophecies, that many prophecies from the different tribes will come true if the tribes from the four directions come together.....