forsmant
02-03-2008, 09:09 PM
D:d:d:d

AzNsOuLjAh27
02-03-2008, 09:43 PM
!!!!!!! Ny !!!!!!!!

Mesogen
02-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Yes, but in real life, the Patriots WILL defeat the Giants.

forsmant
02-03-2008, 09:55 PM

Its football.

nate895
02-03-2008, 09:59 PM
The Giants were the underdogs, so are we. This is the year of the underdog.

DianaJ
02-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Don't you find some things to be "odd" about the Superbowl?

1. The kickoff was scheduled at 6:18 PM.

6:18 PM is also the time of Judgment Day in Terminator 3:

By the time Skynet became self-aware it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet. Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms; everywhere. It was software; in cyberspace. There was no system core; it could not be shutdown. The attack began at 6:18 PM, just as he said it would. Judgment Day, the day the human race was almost destroyed by the weapons they'd built to protect themselves. I should have realized it was never our destiny to stop Judgment Day, it was merely to survive it, together. The Terminator knew; he tried to tell us, but I didn't want to hear it. Maybe the future has been written. I don't know; all I know is what the Terminator taught me; never stop fighting. And I never will. The battle has just begun.

2. The Patriots were the leagues "superpower", but now the Giants of New York have put the Patriots in their place.

3. The Superbowl was in Phoenix. The Phoenix stands for being destroyed in flames and then rising from the ashes, for the Illuminati it symbolizes Lucifier.

Odd . . .

werdd
02-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Don't you find some things to be "odd" about the Superbowl?

1. The kickoff was scheduled at 6:18 PM.

6:18 PM is also the time of Judgment Day in Terminator 3:

2. The Patriots were the leagues "superpower", but now the Giants of New York have put the Patriots in their place.

3. The Superbowl was in Phoenix. The Phoenix stands for being destroyed in flames and then rising from the ashes, for the Illuminati it symbolizes Lucifier.

Odd . . .

LOL

DianaJ
02-03-2008, 11:18 PM
LOL

Goes to show your true intellect werdd.

josephadel_3
02-03-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm from New England. Everyone here is pissed. the rest of the country is thrilled.

Buzz
02-03-2008, 11:21 PM

OWNED!!!!!!!!!

Goldwater Conservative
02-04-2008, 12:02 AM
I'm from New England. Everyone here is pissed. the rest of the country is thrilled.

Especially Miami, which gets to keep the honor of having the only undefeated season in league history.