PDA

View Full Version : Kansas for Ron Paul Myspace Page

salinaspaul
02-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Any KS residents who are also Myspace users are welcomed to find "Kansas for Ron Paul" on Myspace and add as a friend. My wife and I are helping out the nice lady who created the account. Already we snazzed it up KS style!

Shingen
02-03-2008, 09:04 PM
With and without your help, I have become a precinct leader for Ron Paul, right here is South Wichita..and now I must face God, you and myself, and do my best, to the best of my intelligence and comprehension.

I will formulate objectives to achieve this goal. I will strive to create networks of people who do not think as I do, but who rightly, believe in Liberty..I do not seek to preach to a choir, but to invoke thought and peaceful conflict and discussion of ideas. I ask, but do not force, my opinion. I will create plans..not only plans that promote liberty and personal freedom, but plans that incorporate free choice and expression...as these are the same. What I don't know could be what I need to know., but I won't learn if I don't listen...or if I don't ask. This is the genius of our Founders...and of our Constitution...and of Dr. Paul.

Thus it will be the objective. To make Dr Paul's message, actual reality..to prove and promote his cause...which was created by the Founders...to restore the birth-right to free Americans..because we've always been free..we can not be anything else.

Peace unto you..and good will.

Ron Paul 2008 and beyond..