PDA

View Full Version : Bill O' stupidity

QCB79
02-03-2008, 06:54 PM
bet ya thought I was talking about O'rielly...lol no. I'm talking about congressional bills. How about this one:
Three legislators want to make it illegal for restaurants to serve obese customers in Mississippi.

House Bill No. 282, which was introduced this month, says: Any food establishment to which this section applies shall not be allowed to serve food to any person who is obese, based on criteria prescribed by the State Department of Health after consultation with the Mississippi Council on Obesity Prevention and Management established under Section 41-101-1 or its successor.

or this
"Baggy Pants Bill"
House Bill 1626, also known as the “Baggy Pants Bill” states: “It shall be unlawful for any person to appear in public wearing his pants below his waist and thereby exposing his skin or intimate clothing.”

State Representative Derrick Shepherd’s bill would make any violator subject to three eight-hour days of community service and up to a fine of $175.

just wait until they put out House bill 3025: all citizens shall be caucasian, have blonde hair an blue eyes or face the death penalty

please tell me I'm not just paranoid of our government

FreeTraveler
02-03-2008, 07:00 PM
It's not paranoia when they really are out to get you. :D