All Seeing Eye
02-04-2008, 04:14 AM
Why is noone interested in this?:confused:

sidster
02-04-2008, 04:36 AM
Interesting... (and a bump for you)

freetek
02-09-2008, 02:24 PM
An acquaintence/friend of mine and former radio talk-show host, Peter Weissbach, was headed for the annual National Assoc. of Broadcasters convention and I asked if he would quietly probe fellow broadcasters to see if an effort could be organized nationwide to have a national strike on April 15th and perhaps have some 40-50 million refuse to file their returns.
He reported that none of his colleagues were interested as they did not want to stir the ire of the damned IRS against them.

We have become a nation of chickensh-t as-holes.

Bow down; lay on your own chains.

Glad to be outa here in a couple of years.

Those of you who remain behind can simply 'obey.'

Akus
02-09-2008, 09:33 PM

Because we want ROn Paul to win, not compromise his status. There is no sense if fighting IRS, because they will simply win. To off the IRS we must elect that people who want to off it.

Sarah
02-10-2008, 12:59 AM
It won't do anything more than make Ron Paul supporters look
like crazies. That isn't what he needs.

tmosley
02-10-2008, 01:38 AM
There is no need to mention Ron Paul. Just attack the institution. I will do this, and see if I can get some like minded people at my work to do the same.

All Seeing Eye
02-10-2008, 08:56 AM
There is no need to mention Ron Paul. Just attack the institution. I will do this, and see if I can get some like minded people at my work to do the same.

This is an INTERNATIONAL PROTEST and does not require anyone to do anything illegal...let alone stir up the IRS against any individual.

It is merely a way of declaring our unity, seeing how many of us there really are...a show of force if you will.

It also allows those of us not in the USA to show our support and to let our governments know that their time is also up.

The fact that we have Ron Paul out there too is just a bonus...this protest need not be associated with him in any way, and is not being as far as I know.

Stupidly though, I thought that this might be the place where people would want to take part and promote it!!! How silly of me...here I was thinking that we were fighting these corrupt institutions with THE TRUTH and that we were active.

:rolleyes:

PS - To those of you who are taking part...welcome to the club!

faithhopelovep91
02-29-2008, 01:38 PM

RP says repeatedly, this is about the message, not the man. It's been a concern of mine for some time that there won't be enough people to carry on the "revolution" after the election is over because they forget. I'm alarmed to see so many lately only willing to act on the dictation of the campaign. I do not mean any disrespect to Ron Paul. He is my hero and personally responsible for opening my eyes. But have we forgotten that the great things accomplished in RP's campaign has actually been US, all of us. I'm now seeing striking parrallels between some Ron Paul supporters and the "sheeple" we so quickly disassociate ourselves from.

I hope I'm wrong. My guess is with so many primaries being over, a lot of supporters are feeling worried.

Don't be discouraged! We can't slow down. We must keep spreading the truth any way we can. Keep handing out flyers; both Ron Paul & general truth info. Go to sign-wavings and rallies/marches. Be heard and seen! Talk to your Ron Paul meetup group about what you plan to do after the general election. This doesn't end in November.

Viva La Revolution!