PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will not win if we don't get this done.

noztnac
02-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Flyer bank machines, gas pumps, and public restrooms (everywhere voters may stop directly before going to vote) with the following two flyers.
Cover a ten mile radius around polling stations.

1. McCain is an open border liberal!

2. Mitt Romney is a dishonest liberal!

Big bold print is called for. If we don't all do this very simple task Ron Paul will not win.
Don't wait for someone else to do it or it won't get done.

The following thread is also essential:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=108661

Satertek
02-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Shouldn't Huckabee be who we're focused on instead of Romney? Romney has the Mass. liberal look and I can't see him being popular here. Huckabee on the other hand, was a Southern Baptist minister, the dominant Christian denomination in the area.

I think Huckabee's gonna run away with Alabama, hopefully with a Ron Paul 2nd.

Truth-Bringer
02-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Shouldn't Huckabee be who we're focused on instead of Romney? Romney has the Mass. liberal look and I can't see him being popular here. Huckabee on the other hand, was a Southern Baptist minister, the dominant Christian denomination in the area.

I think Huckabee's gonna run away with Alabama, hopefully with a Ron Paul 2nd.

Exactly. Huckabee is the threat in Alabama. He was getting over 80% on an online poll in my hometown.

noztnac
02-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Exactly. Huckabee is the threat in Alabama. He was getting over 80% on an online poll in my hometown.

If Huckabee wins good. We are trying to make sure McCain or Romney don't lock up all of the delegates; If Ron Paul wins all the better. Use your discretion but be aware that the goal is to divide up the delegates to force a convention.

Truth-Bringer
02-05-2008, 05:00 PM
If Huckabee wins good. We are trying to make sure McCain or Romney don't lock up all of the delegates; If Ron Paul wins all the better. Use your discretion but be aware that the goal is to divide up the delegates to force a convention.

In that case, yes, I can see your point.

freedom-maniac
02-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Huckabee is a Big Government Liberal!