PDA

View Full Version : Caucus Question

FreedomFighter8008
02-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Anyone here attending the caucus on Saturday? If so, where?

nate895
02-03-2008, 10:57 PM
I and my parents will be, but I can't vote, so two votes go to Paul from them, plus I've identified 10 Paul supporters in canvassing.

hellsingfan
02-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Ya I'll be going and so is rest of my family. I'll try to get as much family members as possible and hopefully me and my bro can take the delegate position.

What do you need to know? Do you know your caucus place? If you don't know just pm me your address and I'll tell you your precinct. Or you can find it yourself, it should be in the caucus locator place of the Washington State Election website.

FreedomFighter8008
02-04-2008, 05:54 PM
I and my parents will be, but I can't vote, so two votes go to Paul from them, plus I've identified 10 Paul supporters in canvassing.

Awesome!!

FreedomFighter8008
02-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Ya I'll be going and so is rest of my family. I'll try to get as much family members as possible and hopefully me and my bro can take the delegate position.

What do you need to know? Do you know your caucus place? If you don't know just pm me your address and I'll tell you your precinct. Or you can find it yourself, it should be in the caucus locator place of the Washington State Election website.

Nice!!! I'm in precinct 48-3391. Our caucus location is in Bellevue at some children's theatre. I have the exact address if anyone needs it.

Just hoping to hook up with anyone who will be there as well.

:)

surf
02-04-2008, 07:02 PM
48-3391

Is that you, Claudia? 4 delegates, no PCO.... hmmm.

i only have 3

sinjo
02-04-2008, 10:38 PM
I will be in Maltby representing the Withers precinct (Sno-County). Also arranging child care so she who must be obeyed can go with me so we at least have 2 RP representatives. Identified a couple of RP supports in our neighborhood but Im not sure if they will show up at the caucus. Im an introvert so its hard for me to find the fine line of being assertive to the point of convincing one to commit to showing up on the 9th. They will/had already voted for RP via mail-in ballot.

hellsingfan
02-04-2008, 10:47 PM
I'm in the Windsong precinct if you need to know that.