PDA

View Full Version : Time For A New Strategy!

noztnac
02-03-2008, 04:39 PM
I proposed this a long time ago. Everyone ignored it, followed the same exact they'd been following, and racked up loss after humiliating loss. We need to make a case the mainstream can't ignore. We need to wake the American people up now before it's too late. Losing is one thing. Losing without ever even making our case is simply not acceptable!:mad::mad::mad:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=74702&highlight=graphic+images

AlexMerced
02-03-2008, 04:40 PM
is this a secret strategy

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-03-2008, 04:43 PM
I proposed this a long time ago. Everyone ignored it, followed the same exact they'd been following, and racked up loss after humiliating loss. We need to make a case the mainstream can't ignore. We need to wake the American people up now before it's too late. Losing is one thing. Losing without ever even making our case is simply not acceptable!:mad::mad::mad:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=74702&highlight=graphic+images

I feel your pain. The problem is, the campaign has tried to silence and hide Ron's anti-war agenda in all of his ads. This is because he is running in a failed, war-mongering party, the GOP. Once the shackles of the GOP fall from our necks and arms and ankles, the real Ron Paul will be unleashed!

If it's Hillary vs McWarmonger, RP will own the antiwar vote and the youth vote, not to mention the anti-open-borders crowd and independents in general!

Oneironaut07
02-03-2008, 04:47 PM
this is a good video with that kind of a message the music is ehh weird for a republican..but the message is powerful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-e_pXdg7wg

Bradley in DC
02-03-2008, 04:59 PM
I agree with a lot of your posts, but not this idea.

First of all, we need to tailor appeals to voters. Those appeals will be different in different states for mass media, and individualized (ideally) for direct mail.

Dr. Paul is not a single issue candidate.

All appeals should be based on the interests of the voters and what motivates them. If you want to make a better case (and, again, I want to emphasize that I really like a lot of your posts) then show some polls or at least anecdotal evidence that voters are interested mostly in this issue, agree with the message--and the manner of the message. Until then, the argument doesn't get better repeating the same pitch.

I for one think it would be a horrible mistake. We need to give people a reason to vote FOR Dr. Paul and spell out a positive message on why their lives would be better off under a Paul Administration.

constituent
02-03-2008, 05:25 PM
I for one think it would be a horrible mistake. We need to give people a reason to vote FOR Dr. Paul and spell out a positive message on why their lives would be better off under a Paul Administration.

yea sorry OP, but i have to agree. if people were really that concerned, or disturbed by these types of images, there would never have been support for the war in the first place.

sadly, it is often cheerleaders for the war that have made the biggest difference against us in terms of numbers in the voting booth.