PDA

View Full Version : March on the fed

transamspirit
02-03-2008, 04:19 PM
How about a march on the Fed on the fourth of July? Everybody in Guy Fawkes masks.

Remember Remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason that gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

They try to deny our fourth of July.
Liberty, Freedom and Peace.
A march on the Fed will let them know
That we have abolished their lease.

What do you think? Half a million Guy Fawkes' marching on the fed would surely get some attention. And for those that cant come we can have the largest money bomb to date. No more small bombs because they will not get attention.

Someone with the expertise can start the site. www.ourfourthofjuly.com. I have checked the website and it is available. Would be a hell of a fundraising idea, but all I want is a plane ticket to the march.

*Note* I understand that this could be taken as a dangerous idea, but we are peaceful activist.

Crickett
02-03-2008, 04:20 PM
lol..just a planeticket...:)

transamspirit
02-03-2008, 04:32 PM
its worth a shot... Whats wrong with being semi-capitalist? I give out a good idea and try not to profit off of it but enjoy one perk of a cash machine. Do you know how much someone will make off of the masks? All I ask for is a two way ticket.

All Seeing Eye
02-03-2008, 06:07 PM
How about a march on the Fed on the fourth of July? Everybody in Guy Fawkes masks.

Remember Remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason that gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

They try to deny our fourth of July.
Liberty, Freedom and Peace.
A march on the Fed will let them know
That we have abolished their lease.

What do you think? Half a million Guy Fawkes' marching on the fed would surely get some attention. And for those that cant come we can have the largest money bomb to date. No more small bombs because they will not get attention.

Someone with the expertise can start the site. www.ourfourthofjuly.com (http://www.ourfourthofjuly.com). I have checked the website and it is available. Would be a hell of a fundraising idea, but all I want is a plane ticket to the march.

*Note* I understand that this could be taken as a dangerous idea, but we are peaceful activist.

Here's another similar idea

IRS Strike Are you in?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dliefz5L_c

MalcolmGandi
02-04-2008, 07:49 PM
MarchontheFed is my screen name for many websites.

Tarzan
02-05-2008, 03:25 PM
MarchontheFed is my screen name for many websites.

Your marko rodin stuff is just plain silly... i want the time back i wasted watching that junk... nonsense!!! Unlimited energy and the ability to travel to anywhere in the universe... why not just call it a flux capacitor and travel to the future for a better design.

stop wasting my time