PDA

View Full Version : A reason Ron Paul may do better than expected on tuesday.........

SonOfLiberty
02-03-2008, 04:14 PM
has everyone seen all the right wing media and blogs attacking mccain nonstop? remember that a lot of republicans listen to this stuff. So all this anti-mccain stuff will either lead to republicans not voting tuesday at all or they will vote for one of the other 3. either way, i see this as a good way of splitting the vote and helping us win the brockered convention.

So keep at it right wing media, keep bashing mccain!!

luvthedoc08
02-03-2008, 04:20 PM
let's hope for it

Karsten
02-03-2008, 04:21 PM
10% in my home state of California is A LOT of people!!! That alone would be a victory.

Richandler
02-03-2008, 04:28 PM
I find it amazing that the hounds have been going after McCain non-stop and it hasn't really had an effect. I think the big problem is the hounds all used to be big Bush people. When most people lost confidence in Bush, they lost confidence in the hounds. Granted they still have big audiences but not as they used too. The sad thing is Al Qaeda succeeded at destroying conservatism in the US. Next they'll take down the economy if we can't do something.

Too comment on Karsten, it's 10% of Republicans not the state. That being said I would really love to see 1 million people turn out to vote for Paul.

xerigen
02-03-2008, 04:32 PM
I think it will have some effect, but not a whole lot. Even if it's worth 3% per state.. it's welcomed. I just wish they had more time to attack him. Remember when Huckabee became the front runner all of a sudden? The media sat him right back down with constant attacks.

danberkeley
02-03-2008, 04:36 PM
how many registered republicans are there in california?

New Governor Of Alaska
02-03-2008, 04:41 PM
has everyone seen all the right wing media and blogs attacking mccain nonstop? remember that a lot of republicans listen to this stuff.

That is true.
However, a typical voter is not a hard core Republican but a guy who works two jobs to fill up the gas tank, then goes home, turns TV on and all he sees is the same face of McCain, a looooooooooooooong interview with Obama's wife on CNN or a smiley eyes of Mitt Romney...

:mad: