PDA

View Full Version : Human Events INTERVIEW with Ron Paul

WannaBfree
08-07-2007, 11:14 AM
HUMAN EVENTS Interview with Congressman Ron Paul, Texas
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=21840

Excellent, long interview with the good doctor. Excerpt:

HE: You mentioned twice now this so-called “North American Union.” What do you believe what comprises that, who’s behind it and why do you even think it’s even real, or something that exists?

RP: I think it’s very, very clear. I mean… The government has their own web site. The Security and Prosperity Partnership… came out of NAFTA, there have been agreements signed. Congress is totally ignorant of the whole thing, although there‘s been funds there to study the production of this highway.

HE: You’re talking about the NAFTA Superhighway?

RP: The NAFTA Superhighway. And uh… They’re talking about the “Amero” as a currency. It’s the early stages… It’s exactly what happened in the early stages of the European Union.

HE: You believe there is some move afoot within our government to join us with Canada and Mexico to join us into one country?.

RP: Ultimately. Just like… just like, you know -

HE: Who’s responsible -- who’s behind that?

RP: Those people who are really in charge of our government.

ThePieSwindler
08-07-2007, 11:23 AM
good interview.. they were obviously trying to bait him in alot of questions, but he responded to each one well.

He really makes a shitload of sense and is VERY strong on defense.

LastoftheMohicans
08-07-2007, 11:34 AM
"HE: We aren’t neo-cons here. Let me assure you. [Laughter] But where do we go from here?..."

For not being neocons, they sure agree with them a lot.

ThePieSwindler
08-07-2007, 11:51 AM
HE is a mixed bag. There are some great writers over there, and they are more of true conservatives than NewsMax... but they have Ann coulter articles. So like i said, a mixed bag. Excellent interview.

Revolution9
08-07-2007, 12:16 PM
"So, I would say that we reward people with weapons. Korea showed their might and set off a rinky-dink nuclear weapon, and we’re over there begging and pleading and giving them money. "

Balls of steel. !Rinky dink! hahahaha! Now that thar is a real American talking. No fake cowboy hat needed.

Best Regards
Ramdy