PDA

View Full Version : Are There Any Russians For Ron Paul? I am.

New Governor Of Alaska
02-03-2008, 03:35 PM
I checked all seven pages of this Ron Paul International forum and didn't find a Russian thread.

I am the only one I guess.

:)

austinchick
02-03-2008, 04:40 PM
I am too!!

nosebruise
02-03-2008, 04:46 PM
i'm 2nd gen in the US, and can't really speak the language.

i dont think that quite counts, does it. ;__;

New Governor Of Alaska
02-03-2008, 04:57 PM
I am too!!

A vy v kakom gorode zhivete? :)

gang
02-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Good to see some Russians here. :)

I sometimes do like "cto gram". :D

Mordan
02-04-2008, 08:47 AM
привет!
I will speak in English though to good of the majority.

my take on Russia politics is along the lines of Ron Paul.
Putin happens to agrees with Ron Paul on foreign Policy. Source here http://www.kremlin.ru/eng/speeches/2007/12/19/1618_type82916_154779.shtml

I think Putin is not a bad person and a good president. I trust him to do good things. However I think he is too tough on opposition. I also see he understands that power corrupts. At least it seems. Let's give a try to managed democracy, Putin's style. If Russians really want something else, they ask for change. Other governments have no say in this.

Ron Paul must Win! The USA should lead by being a model!!! :)

Ginobili
02-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Prevyet....(That is how you say Hi, yes?)

I have like... 25% Russian blood in me, so I guess I dont really ccount, but oh well. >_>.

pinkmandy
02-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Hello Russians! I find your country to be so fascinating- I spent a great deal of time studying Russian History in college. I also love reading Russian fiction though I haven't had as much time since having the kids to delve like I used to. Suffice it to say that if I could leave the country right now for an international vacation then Russia would be my first choice. :)

Dan Klaus
02-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Preevyet vsem....ya iz texase, no, ceechas zivu v moldova...mayu zinu iz uzbekistan....

mhipshir
02-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Nope, but I know a Brazilian, er, a _naturalized US citizen_ of Brazilian decent, that is for Ron Paul! :) Go Ron Paul.

billib
02-05-2008, 02:21 AM
Im from Belarus, right next to Russia but reside in the States. Now with that said I fully support the doctor for the many reason a competent person would, and I care about this country plus I would love to see a revolution happen in my country like the one going on here right now. Zhiv Belarus!!!

Also, this is my first post, I have been a daily visitor since the summer of 2007 but never registered until recently so I would like to say hi to all the supporters.

Mordan
02-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Im from Belarus, right next to Russia but reside in the States. Now with that said I fully support the doctor for the many reason a competent person would, and I care about this country plus I would love to see a revolution happen in my country like the one going on here right now. Zhiv Belarus!!!

Also, this is my first post, I have been a daily visitor since the summer of 2007 but never registered until recently so I would like to say hi to all the supporters.

welcome!
if the Ron Paul revolution cannot succeed in the USA, where in hell can it succeed?

Young_Apprentice
02-05-2008, 05:14 PM
привет!
I will speak in English though to good of the majority.

my take on Russia politics is along the lines of Ron Paul.
Putin happens to agrees with Ron Paul on foreign Policy. Source here http://www.kremlin.ru/eng/speeches/2007/12/19/1618_type82916_154779.shtml

I think Putin is not a bad person and a good president. I trust him to do good things. However I think he is too tough on opposition. I also see he understands that power corrupts. At least it seems. Let's give a try to managed democracy, Putin's style. If Russians really want something else, they ask for change. Other governments have no say in this.

Ron Paul must Win! The USA should lead by being a model!!! :)

That's funny, because over here, Putin is definitely seen as a bad guy. I think a lot of it has to do with the arrests of Gerry Kasparov and other dissenters.

New Governor Of Alaska
02-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Good to see some Russians here. :)

I sometimes do like "cto gram". :D

Where did you learn that? :)

austinchick
02-05-2008, 10:28 PM
A vy v kakom gorode zhivete? :)

v Austine, a vy?

qh4dotcom
02-05-2008, 11:34 PM
I'm married to a Russian...and she's a Ron Paul supporter

CTAC
02-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Hi, I'm a precinct leader in Cupertino, California. Not even a US citizen, only Russian.

New Governor Of Alaska
02-10-2008, 03:42 PM
I hope Ron Paul supporters will create an international movement to resist NWO.

v Austine, a vy?

А ну да... Я ведь мог бы догадаться, Остинчик.
Я в Чикаго живу. :)

I'm married to a Russian...and she's a Ron Paul supporter

How did you find her, qh4dotcom? Russian brides.com? :p

Michael Landon
02-12-2008, 08:56 PM
When is Russia going to give Koenigsberg and Ostprussian back to Germany?

- ML

RonRules
02-12-2008, 10:02 PM
I've met 3 Russians at various sign wavings. They're really into Ron Paul.

One of these guys can hand out 200 slim jims at a sign waving in 3 hours.

qh4dotcom
02-12-2008, 10:26 PM
How did you find her, qh4dotcom? Russian brides.com? :p

I actually met her on match.com
Went 8 times to Russia

New Governor Of Alaska
02-13-2008, 07:19 PM

- ML

I don't even know who they are....

Mordan
02-13-2008, 07:37 PM

- ML

no point starting this discussion. We all have trillions examples. Why don't americans give back native indian land to native indians?

What about Alsace? Kosovo?

We cannot change history now, unless you want a new war.

Alex Libman
02-13-2008, 07:55 PM
I was born in Moscow and lived there for 10 years before immigrating to New Jersey.

Unfortunately, most members of the Russian-American community I know, even the capitalist-minded ones, have a very negative opinion of Ron Paul's foreign policy. This could be because an overwhelmingly disproportionate fraction of people who were able to immigrate are Jewish (including myself), or at least influenced by the secular Jewish culture which dominates the community, and, well... Israel is a top priority for them. A lot of gentile Russians / Ukrainians / Poles / etc have some major "pogrom guilt" issues...

Another reason is that a lot of Russians / ex-Soviets were in the engineering field, and now benefit from military spending in one way or another. After all, military manufacturing is the only thing the old country was ever successful at exporting, so a lot of people are now just doing the same thing for the other side. The trickle-down effects of the so-called "military-industrial complex" are truly mind-boggling...

And maybe they were just tired of being typecast as the bad guys in all them James Bond movies and enjoyed the A-rabs taking over for a while... ;)

New Governor Of Alaska
02-13-2008, 08:14 PM
I actually met her on match.com
Went 8 times to Russia

I see....
And I plan to travel to Florida this summer - this is where Maria Sharapova resides... :D

http://www.megacalendars.com/images/SHARAPOVA.jpg

Maria Sharapova Biography

Date of Birth: April 19, 1987
Birthplace: Nyagan, Russia (Siberian Region)
Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
Nationality: Russian
Height: 6'2
Weight: 130 lbs. (59 kg)
Plays: Right-handed
Clothing: Nike
Racquet: Prince
Endorsements: Speedminton, Motorola, Parlux Fragrances, Canon, TAG Heuer, Honda Japan & Colgate-Palmolive
Favorite Movie: Pearl Harbor
Favorite Food: Russian
Favorite Book: Sherlock Holmes and Pippi Longstocking series
Loves fashion, singing, jazz dancing and watching movies.

http://www.mariasharapovaonline.info/maria-sharapova-biography.html

New Governor Of Alaska
02-13-2008, 08:20 PM

- ML

Hello, Michael Landon.

Are you saying we have some unfinished business?

Well, first of all. Kaliningrad and all Prussia is NOT a German land. It is Slavic land.
In fact, all Eastern and Nothern Germany is populated by the Slavic (Wendish) people.
Second, what about 27 million Soviet citizens that have been killed by German soldiers during WWII?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41260000/gif/_41260177_kaliningrad_map2_416.gif

Kaliningrad (Russian: Калининград) is a seaport and the administrative center of Kaliningrad Oblast, the Russian exclave between Poland and Lithuania on the Baltic Sea. The territory borders on NATO and EU members Poland and Lithuania, and is geographically separated from the rest of Russia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaliningrad

Many people in the West (particularly in America) don't really know the history of the Second World War, especially when it comes to the events that took place in the occupied Soviet Union from 1941 till 1944.
Everything is well documented.

http://www.khatyn.by/photo/im_1.jpg

"Russians must die to let us live" (a fascist wrote on a school blackboard on October 2, 1941)

There were many ratified documents of the plan "OST", but the most forthright remarks were made by the head of the Number One Colonization Department of the central political administration of the ministry of the occupied eastern territories affairs of Wetzel. In conformity with that plan, 25% of Belorussians were supposed to be Germanized, if they perfectly corresponded to the racial characteristics, and the remaining 75% were supposed to be killed.

In conformity with such documents like the plan "OST", "Area regulations (supplement to the directive No. 21 or the "Barbarossa" plan) which appeared on March 13, 1941, or "About the military jurisdiction within the frame of the "Barbarossa" plan and about particular power of troops" which was published on May 13, 1941, or "Twelve precepts for Germans in the east and their treatment of Russians" of June 1, 1941 and others, fascist soldiers were not responsible for any crimes or atrocities committed on the occupied territory. Moreover, mass outrage of fascists was legally justified because it was made the policy of the state.

SOURCE -

http://www.khatyn.by/en/genocide

Operation Barbarossa (German: Unternehmen Barbarossa) was the codename for Nazi Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II that commenced on June 22, 1941. It was the largest invasion in written history. The operation was named after the Emperor Frederick Barbarossa of the Holy Roman Empire, a leader of the Crusades in the 12th century. It is not to be confused with the war on the Eastern Front in its entirety.

The operational goal of Operation Barbarossa was the rapid conquest of the European part of the Soviet Union, west of a line connecting the cities of Arkhangelsk and Astrakhan, often referred to as the A-A line (see the translation of Hitler's directive for details). At its conclusion in December 1941, the Red Army had repelled the strongest blow of the Wehrmacht. Hitler had not achieved the victory he had expected, but the situation of the Soviet Union remained critical. Tactically the Germans had won some resounding victories and occupied some of the most important economical areas of the country, most notably in the Ukraine. Despite these successes, the Germans were pushed back from Moscow and were not able to mount an offensive simultaneously along the entire strategic Soviet-German front again.

June 22, 1941

Operation BARBAROSSA begins.
Over 3 million German soldiers and 3300 tanks cross the Russian border. The Wehrmarcht (German Army) is organized into three Army Groups.

http://www.hrvatski-vojnik.hr/hrvatski-vojnik/722001/72_bpictures/HV-72%20=%20str.%2076-83%20=%201.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa

Mordan
02-14-2008, 06:18 AM
what about 27 million Soviet citizens that have been killed by German soldiers during WWII?

I'm pro Russia don't be mistaken. But do you really believe that? We see the power of the MSM, imagine the power of Stalin back in the days.
I don't dispute 27 millions died. But this statistic includes russian people who died in the Goulag. In the seat of a dictator, that's what I would have done.

Carole
02-19-2008, 10:11 PM
I am not Russian, but of all the countries in the world, it is the one I would most like to have seen.

Welcome to these boards. Glad you started a thread. :)

I remeber when they took away your anthem and I was so upset. Then eventually, you got it back and I heard it again and cried. In fact I still cry every time I hear it. It is the most beautiful anthem I have ever heard. BTW, what is it called and who wrote it please?

Akus
02-20-2008, 12:34 AM
I checked all seven pages of this Ron Paul International forum and didn't find a Russian thread.

Нет, не только ты. (Или вы).

Akus
02-20-2008, 12:40 AM
I was born in Moscow and lived there for 10 years before immigrating to New Jersey.

Unfortunately, most members of the Russian-American community I know, even the capitalist-minded ones, have a very negative opinion of Ron Paul's foreign policy. This could be because an overwhelmingly disproportionate fraction of people who were able to immigrate are Jewish (including myself), or at least influenced by the secular Jewish culture which dominates the community, and, well... Israel is a top priority for them. A lot of gentile Russians / Ukrainians / Poles / etc have some major "pogrom guilt" issues...

Please read up www.ronpaullibrary.com and then explain to your Jewish Friends that US gives much more aid to Moslem countries then to Israel, assuming their concern is about foreign Israeili aid. Also explain to them that every time Israel wants to negotiate with Palestinians, US steps in and constantly interferes.

eduardo89
03-31-2009, 06:25 AM
I'm not russian, but I'm studying Russian, love Russia and I'm going to live in Moscow for at least a year starting in September :)

I'm glad to see Russian RP supporters!

heavenlyboy34
03-31-2009, 07:24 AM
I'm not russian, but I'm studying Russian, love Russia and I'm going to live in Moscow for at least a year starting in September :)

I'm glad to see Russian RP supporters!

If you meet my buddy Katya Borovikova, tell her I said Привет! :cool::)

cyberrate
12-31-2009, 04:34 AM
I'm pro Russia don't be mistaken. But do you really believe that? We see the power of the MSM, imagine the power of Stalin back in the days.
I don't dispute 27 millions died. But this statistic includes russian people who died in the Goulag. In the seat of a dictator, that's what I would have done.

I'm Russian, I live in a former SU country, and I have plenty Russian friends. And when we talk about WWII it's not "did your grandpa went to war?" it's "where did your grandpa die during the war?". There is literally no Russian family that was left untouched by that war. And I don't know anyone who knows anyone who's relatives were sent to gulag. So yeah, I believe that.

cyberrate
12-31-2009, 05:14 AM

Hi,

I'm Russian living in a probably the only country where Russian minority is repressed by the law. That's right it's Estonia. It's like South Africa in 70s here. I know that I'm in for a lot of stick from US-ass-licking Estonians for saying this but it's truth. The current citizenship law deprives people who's relatives were not present in Estonia before 1940 from getting the citizenship. Accidentally 90% of people falling under this criteria are ethnic Russians. Great huh? BTW our president is very similar to Georgian president Saakashvili he was also educated in US and also is a special friend of Mr. George W Bush. And you know what frightens me the most? It's that just like Georgia prior to South Ossetia conflict Estonia is pumping up it's military budget now. I hate to put it this way but Estonia might be the next conflict zone with Russia.