PDA

View Full Version : CNN & John King: Still, we have 3 Republicans in this race...

Austin
02-03-2008, 03:29 PM
They were talking about John McCain and Mitt Romney, and then John King said there is a 3rd Republican in this race for the nomination, Mike Huckabee, the former Arkansas Governor. They then cut to a speech by Huckabee and at the end, Mr. King once again mentioned that there are still 3 Republicans running. Absolutely no mention of Dr. Paul.

CNN is disgusting.

mavtek
02-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Fox did this earlier, nope, no conspiracy.

rpfreedom08
02-03-2008, 03:31 PM
it's not cnn it's everywhere, Ron Paul does not exist...

JMO
02-03-2008, 03:31 PM
All of them have been saying that. Its driving me nuts. I just heard that on CNN. I am to the point where I am going to quit watching all the news channels. MSNBC was doing the same thing this morning and tucker was one of the people.

DrCap
02-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Cnn has been doing this all day,- one time they were doing it, the ticker showed RP getting more donations in Q4 than any other republican candidate... it's like their heads are hydras...

rpfreedom08
02-03-2008, 03:33 PM
pbs was doing the same thing last night and today, they are making the public forget about ron paul.

louisiana4liberty
02-03-2008, 03:34 PM
This is why the third party launch will be so popular after Super Tuesday. They will have to address us. The people can really demand change by voting third party.

Austin
02-03-2008, 03:35 PM
If we don't get the nomination, I'm hoping for a McCain vs Hilary in November. Perfect opportunity for a 3rd party run.

gaazn
02-03-2008, 03:36 PM
you think that's bad? Wall Street Journal had a graph/chart of fundraising last quarter and excluded Paul. that makes even less sense because Paul was 1st on the GOP side! but then again, news corp owns wall street journal now.

Paulitical Correctness
02-03-2008, 03:37 PM
I saw this same thing on ABC's Good Morning America.

At the end of their "Election Rewind" in 3 minutes, they said five candidates remained. "Seven if you count Mike Gravel and Ron Paul".

Alabama Supporter
02-03-2008, 03:37 PM
OK, I blame the media for this, but the RP press shop needs to be making waves to get coverage. Not sure what they should do, but MAKE SOME DANG NEWS!!!

Mark
02-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Chris Matthews on his show the other day just about had a fit when a guest said that Ron was a good choice for conservatives or something.

The other guest tried to cut him off, and at the end Chris told the other guest like, " I'd like to have YOU back on again"

a direct reference to the guest that mentioned Ron as in "you spoke the unspeakable".

The Lake Of Fire is gaining a LOT of soul fuel in this election.

WilliamC
02-03-2008, 03:42 PM
It even extends to little bitty local talk radio shows.

I was kept on hold for two hours because the host knows who I am.

He took over 20 calls after I got put on hold, then ended the show without taking mine.

All because he knew I'd talk about Ron Paul.

And he calls himself a Conservative.

What a joke.

Chester Copperpot
02-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Chris Matthews on his show the other day just about had a fit when a guest said that Ron was a good choice for conservatives or something.

The other guest tried to cut him off, and at the end Chris told the other guest like, " I'd like to have YOU back on again"

a direct reference to the guest that mentioned Ron as in "you spoke the unspeakable".

The Lake Of Fire is gaining a LOT of soul fuel in this election.

MY friend works with Chris Matthews - does his makeup.. All I can tell you is behind the scenes off camera the man is genuinely impressed with Ron Paul, so is Tim Russert and Joe Scarborough.. and all 3 seem to like Ron Paul.

On Camera it appears they have to follow a script just like a Hollywood movie.
my 2 cents

Richandler
02-03-2008, 03:46 PM
You guys have to stop watching these news channels. They thrive off of your viewership. It was determined months ago that they would never help us, yet we are still helping them.

coffeewithchess
02-03-2008, 03:48 PM
This is why the third party launch will be so popular after Super Tuesday. They will have to address us. The people can really demand change by voting third party.

Third party so the media will ignore it?
Fox News earlier today reported on the Maine caucus last night...they said, "Mitt Romney in first, John McCain in second and Mike Huckabee in single digits." No mention of RP at all...I was fuming.

Staupostek
02-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Seems like all they have to do now is put a black bag over RP's head and he officially becomes a non-person. (V for Vendetta reference)

FreeTraveler
02-03-2008, 03:50 PM

Nope, they ignore third party candidates even more blatantly. If you think it's quiet out there now, go look for coverage of Dr. Paul's run in 1988, or even Michael Badnarik's run in 2004.

WilliamC
02-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Just keep trying to reach one person at a time.

Eventually we will make critical mass.

Then the real fight will begin.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
02-03-2008, 03:54 PM
If we don't get the nomination, I'm hoping for a McCain vs Hilary in November. Perfect opportunity for a 3rd party run.

climton romney will be better.

syborius
Trying to break the peoples will. That's all. The elitest are fighting for their own existence. This was not meant to be easy at all. RP needs to come out with another campaign message, that from now on we will have a complete media blackout, and let us know of the progress.

JS4Pat
Same thing this morning on NBC's "Meet the Press" and ABC's "This Week".

The roundtable discussions numerous times referred to (and showed pictures of) the 3 GOP candidates competing for the Republican nomination and the 2 Democratic candidates competing for the Democratic nomination on Super Tuesday.

We are invisible to the MSM and consequently Ron Paul is considered "unelectabe" to millions of sheeple... :(

anewvoice
02-03-2008, 03:55 PM
It's a good thing I stopped watching cable news for coverage. Otherwise I might be very angry! ;)

louisiana4liberty
02-03-2008, 03:59 PM
A third party run would get a lot more attention this go around. We have a lot more support these days. We own the internet too. The youth vote would flock to it.;)

Goldwater Conservative
02-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Is it so hard for them to at least say "four candidates still running" but not mention Paul? At least then people could say "hey wait a minute, who's still left?" and go look it up. Saying over and over again that there's three makes people think our guy has dropped out.

Really, it's disgusting how they try to paint him as the Mike Gravel of the GOP (no disrespect to Mike, I think he's a good and brave guy) when Gravel has raised but a fraction of what Paul has and gets less than 10% as many votes as Paul does.

sidster
02-03-2008, 04:42 PM

I think the pretty much guarantees a McCain WIN.

Arklatex
02-03-2008, 04:44 PM

This man makes sense.

And who is Ron Paul and how does he makes such much monie?

DJ RP
02-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Sombody needs to make a video compiling all these BLATANT instances of lying through omission and contrast it with ron paul's strong showins in nevada, maine, louisiana etc. Then show his fundraising etc. etc.

Try to get a video of this as viral as we can.

pacelli
02-03-2008, 04:48 PM
At this point, this thing has gone on so much that despite how many voters we have on Tuesday, they will make damned sure that we don't get 1st place in any state.

Don't get your hopes up about Tuesday - we can't afford to lose any patriots to this pathetic excuse for a rigged election.

speciallyblend
02-03-2008, 04:49 PM

the inaction of the gop makes them as guilty as the msm on ignoring Ron Paul

We are not going anywhere,It's Ron Paul vs hillary republicans,there is only one choice now, RON PAUL 2008,its not the gop's decision anymore,IT'S OURS
MY CHOICE IS RON PAUL

raiha
02-03-2008, 04:54 PM
In the NZ Herald (our main national newspaper) World section AP report this am:
The Battle For Delegates Listing the Democrats and then listing the Republicans.
Apparently there are only three Republican candidates: McCain, Romney, Huckabee.

If my letter to the Ed is published i will share it with you. :mad: :mad:

sidster
02-03-2008, 04:55 PM
In the NZ Herald (our main national newspaper) World section AP report this am:
The Battle For Delegates Listing the Democrats and then listing the Republicans.
Apparently there are only three Republican candidates: McCain, Romney, Huckabee.

If my letter to the Ed is published i will share it with you. :mad: :mad:

You should post link to the web-site, pointer to the article and
an email address we can all write to! =)

wgadget
02-03-2008, 04:58 PM
All of them have been saying that. Its driving me nuts. I just heard that on CNN. I am to the point where I am going to quit watching all the news channels. MSNBC was doing the same thing this morning and tucker was one of the people.

And then we wonder why people say they thought RP was "out of the race."

Feelgood
02-03-2008, 05:33 PM

Mods: Can we please start doing something about those that encourage a third party run? PLEASE? ?????

Xyrus2
02-03-2008, 05:47 PM
So I guess my question is, what the hell is HQ doing about this?

Seriously, this is now beyond the point of "oops". This is a concerted effort to make everyone believe that Ron Paul is not in the race. Have Americans become so apathetic and so gullible that we truly do not have a democracy anymore? Have we already past the point where we join the ranks of countries like China and the former Soviet Union, where elections are held but they are practically meaningless?

Surely someone, anyone in the higher echelons have seen this travesty and may perhaps put something in motion. But shouldn't HQ at least be trying to somehow fight back?

Maybe after this election when they start black bagging all of us "terrorist" Ron Paul supporters people might think something is going on. Then again...

Sorry, but this is just beyond anything I imagined. I knew media was controlled and biased, but wow...just wow.

~X~

Rhys
02-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Mods: Can we please start doing something about those that encourage a third party run? PLEASE? ?????

don't! I almost want a third party run now, just to shut down the GOP, install communism, and make the people have something to fight for like they do in Europe. they riot in Europe, the media just keeps it quiet. Europe is not a happy peaceful place.

chelu
02-03-2008, 06:45 PM
without cheating, how many 3rd party candidates currently running can you name? if ron paul ran third party, he automatically loses states with "sore loser" laws. Third-party run is NOT AN OPTION! wasting so much time with this BS, get effin FOCUSED!

Libertytree
02-03-2008, 07:05 PM
I'll tell ya what would spin their heads!!!

Take over a New York MSM news building and air our grievances against the MSM and the GOP. I'm talking about a few thousand people not just a little rag tag band of radicals. I'm sure there are infractions that we can site legally justifying the action. We own a portion of those airwaves damnit!

I'm a patient and forgiving man but my patience is about to run dry.