PDA

View Full Version : Romney would be so much better than Juan McAmnesty

AggieforPaul
02-03-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm still voting for the good Dr., but I simply hope Romney beats McCain. Juan McAmnesty wants:

-A 100 year war
-Rewards for breaking the law
-Socially liberal policies
-Crappy legislation like McCain-Feingold and McCain-Lieberman
-Is a freaking dumbass when it comes to economics
-Has a lovefest with the Democrats

Romney on the other hand:

-Has at least made some sensible comments about setting timelines and benchmarks for leaving Iraq
-Wants to deport and secure
-Pro life (even if its a flip flop. He'll still fight for life because he'd look dumb flip flopping a 4th time, and because deep down, that's probably his true stance given his upbringing)
-Has experience in the private sector and at least understands economics (even though I think he's wrong on some issues)
-Consistently denounces the Democratic Party and everything they stand for

constitutional
02-03-2008, 03:24 PM
watch this about romney: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6QNQSTWfiM

randomname
02-03-2008, 03:28 PM
irrelevant, both of them would lose against the dems

csinmo
02-03-2008, 03:29 PM
I just as soon seen Hillary or Obama in the White House as McCain or Romney. Other than Ron Paul, I don't see where it really makes any difference between the rest of the candidates. Besides Dr. Paul, they are all for big government, intrusive government, and globalization.

nate895
02-03-2008, 03:57 PM
If I had to choose between Mitt Romney, Hillary Clinton, and Mickey Mouse, I'd choose Mickey Mouse.

WilliamC
02-03-2008, 03:58 PM
I will no longer consider the least evil choice among evil choices.

From now on I will work only for the good.

Paulitician
02-03-2008, 04:38 PM
John McCain is a nutjob since he doesn't care if we stay in Iraq for 100 years, but at most he can only be president for 10 years (and I doubt he could make it that long because of old age and re-elections). So it really doesn't make a difference. No matter which Republicrat [Republican or Democrat] we get in the office in 2009, we're most likely not going to get out of Iraq for however long he or she is there.

I pretty much agree that Romney would be much better than McCain though. I'm completely opposed to his view on torture, however, and the fact that he wants to double gitmo. All options we have beside Ron Paul really suck ass.

austinchick
02-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Romney can always talk to his lawyers 'rolling eyes'

Elliott
02-03-2008, 04:50 PM
I will no longer consider the least evil choice among evil choices.

From now on I will work only for the good.

win

Kregener
02-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Like comparing having to eat feces or drink urine...

specsaregood
02-03-2008, 04:54 PM
A vote for Romney is a vote for Hillary.

I warned about the Romney bots coming out of the woodwork trying to promote Romney over Paul using the McCain fear factor, earlier today. Don't buy into it.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=110433

A vote for Romney is a vote for Hillary or Obama.

angelatc
02-03-2008, 04:55 PM
ROmney's company sold 3com to the Chinese. The Department of Defense strongly objected.
3com makes military firewalls. OUR military firewalls, to be specific. That's a Commander in Chief?

Sorry, but us old fashioned libertarians still put out national defense before corporate profits.

Hey - at least he'll already know what secrets the Chinese have though, right?

Agora
02-03-2008, 04:56 PM
ie - if you don't vote for Ron Paul, you'll have Hillary

RJB
02-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Like comparing having to eat feces or drink urine... Hahahah

Those two are the same. The only difference is that Romney is a better liar.

Let McCain win it. The Clear Channel boys, Rush, Beck etc said they wouldn't vote for McCain. A good portion of democrats won't vote for a black or a woman (yes democrats are some of the most racist people), and many dems and repubs see their parties are the same... In other words, it looks good for a third party run :D