hummtide
02-03-2008, 01:06 PM
I dont want lower taxes

I dont want someone to obey the constitution

I dont want to end the war

I sure as heck dont want freedom

I want high inflation with a worthless currency

I dont want secure borders

And I most surely do not want our Veterans to have any good medical benefits as they are just idiots who were fools to join the military.

Kregener
02-03-2008, 01:07 PM
LOL!

Good one!

Shink
02-03-2008, 01:08 PM
I dont want lower taxes

And I most surely do not want our Veterans to have any good medical benefits as they are just idiots who were fools to join the military.

Good for you, now get out. Those idiots and fools (I'm a veteran) will boot people like you out of this constitutional republic.

literatim
02-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Good for you, now get out. Those idiots and fools (I'm a veteran) will boot people like you out of this constitutional republic.

Someone doesn't understand sarcasm. :p

Shink
02-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Someone doesn't understand sarcasm. :p

That someone would be you. I suggest you leave the forums, sir.

raystone
02-03-2008, 01:11 PM
somepeople have no sense of sarcasm

Joe3113
I dont want lower taxes

I'm totally on board mate.

Submit to world government! - oBama 2oo8!

hummtide

:rolleyes:

Dave Pedersen
Another Billary/Bama supporter has infiltrated our perimeter ! Break out the silly string, ASAP !

LibertyForAll
02-03-2008, 01:12 PM
I understand sarcasm....Love it!

UK4Paul
02-03-2008, 01:13 PM
That should be turned into an Ad :)

Although I'd personally leave the Veterans part out.

ScotTX
02-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Is today Opposite Day?

Ginobili
02-03-2008, 01:16 PM

lol... this sentence is sarcastic, isn't it? :P

Staynsane
02-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Please... please I'm begging you.. take my liberties, my rights to privacy, my individualism away NOW! I just don't want to deal with it anymore, I would much rather see big government handle all of my affairs from this point on!

hehe.. love this thread

Paulitical Correctness
02-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Ok Juan McCain.

;)

Myerz
02-03-2008, 01:27 PM
I dont want lower taxes

This would make a great Ad. I don't know what Shink's problem is.
To me this says ..."wait I want all these things....is Ron Paul for all of this?"

Kregener
02-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Its...BIZZARO WORLD!!!

:D

zmyrick19
02-03-2008, 01:46 PM
100% tax rate PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!!!

icon124
02-03-2008, 01:47 PM
John Romney go away. I turned the T.V. off so I wouldn't have to hear you, and I come to the only freedom spot left and John Romney tries to take over here too!!!!!!!! LOL

Shink
02-03-2008, 01:51 PM
lol... this sentence is sarcastic, isn't it? :P

LOL, yeah. Didn't know you guys wouldn't get my joking around: I sarcastically tell Hummtide that veterans like me (the only thing lacking sarcasm I said) will boot people like him out of the country. The other guy says 'someone doesn't understand sarcasm.' I tell him that it's him, and sarcastically tell him to leave the forums. I'm tugging on your brainstems, huh? :D:D:D Ginobili, I credit you a lot for getting this! I am the Black Pope of Sarcasm.

Shink
02-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Bump! This thread is funny.

Ara825
02-03-2008, 02:01 PM
I feel the same as you OP.
In fact, I don't even want to think about it today, I shall think about it tomorrow. I want to live life and have fun, I don't have time to worry about the future. It's too depressing to think about it at all. I'd rather someone make all my decisions for me today, tomorrow, forever.
That reminds me, I need to post a letter to Uncle Sam right away and ask whether I should go cremation or burial. That way I won't have to put the burden off on loved ones later when they have to file for directions on what to do with my po ole dead body. ~ turning scarasm off now.

Ron Paul for the long haul.

Joe3113
02-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Communism is freedom. Obedience to the state serves the greater good. Suffering doesn't exist under communism.

Our rights are granted by government, and we should all heil our wonderful government for telling us the most moral way to live. We sleep exactly 8 hours per night, awaken, eat a standard government breakfast measured out for us, go to work, work in perfect sync with each other, come home, recite our undying obedience to the state in front of a lovely 12 foot high portrait of our great leader that is the only picture we are allowed to put on our wall, eat a standard government dinner, sleep.

Ignorance is bliss, war is peace, slavery is freedom. Heil Government.