PDA

View Full Version : letters4liberty - First letter has been posted!!!!

Petar
02-03-2008, 12:48 PM
www.letters4liberty.org

Hello people.

I am very happy to say that the very first remote letter to the editor has been posted on www.letters4liberty.org.

Please go to the site and click on the letters USA so that you can see this post, read it, and then all respond to that newspaper as a swarm!

As soon as your response gets printed, then the user who initially posted the letter can see this in his local paper and then add it to the post!

The newspapers are now our forums! Letters to the editor are now our "threads"! As well, Anyone who is printed saying anything negative about Ron has to deal with all of us now because that will be added to the post too!

So join now and begin following the 4 simple steps so that we can all participate to the fullest!

With your support, we're gonna get this thing going full force in no time, and as soon as we take over the papers, then we're gonna win it all!

I also need everyones support so that I can improve this site as much as possible as quickly as possible.

Ron Paul 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petar

http://letters4liberty.chipin.com/letters4liberty2

Petar
02-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Visit.

Join.

Participate.

Thanks you.

Petar

Thanehand
02-03-2008, 04:49 PM
I would, but the site is slow and every time I go to it, it tells me my "session" is expired and click the reload button to continue... it never works.

Petar
02-03-2008, 05:04 PM
I would, but the site is slow and every time I go to it, it tells me my "session" is expired and click the reload button to continue... it never works.

If the site is slow, please bear with it and it should work for most. Unfortunately not for Safari users at the moment, does that happen to be what you are using? I think I know exactly what the problem is though, and I should have it fixed on short order. I'll send you a pm when that is done.

Thank you sir.

Petar

kyleAF
02-03-2008, 05:14 PM
All of the links and navigation tools aren't working.

The 0/1 in MN does not have an active link present. It just describes the article.

I love the concept, but you've GOT to fix the operations there.

I'm using FireFox, btw.

Petar
02-03-2008, 05:20 PM
All of the links and navigation tools aren't working.

The 0/1 in MN does not have an active link present. It just describes the article.

I love the concept, but you've GOT to fix the operations there.

I'm using FireFox, btw.

When you click on MN it should show you a table that displays all posts in MN. Did you click on the post?

Please try and tell me.

Thanks.

Petar

kyleAF
02-03-2008, 05:27 PM
OK. My fault, the link does work.

The mouseover does not indicate an active link, but instead just a text bar.

mexicanpizza
02-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Countdown to when the OP blows his top in 3...2...1...

The Adsense works fine...but the rest of the site...wow.

And I'm seriously not being a troll. I tried to give you constructive criticism in your last thread and you went crazy on me. So now I shall just sit back with a beer and watch.

Petar
02-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Countdown to when the OP blows his top in 3...2...1...

The Adsense works fine...but the rest of the site...wow.

And I'm seriously not being a troll. I tried to give you constructive criticism in your last thread and you went crazy on me. So now I shall just sit back with a beer and watch.

The site works fine for the most part. I also have a bug isolated that I'm pretty sure I'll be able to fix quite soon that will eliminate most of the problems that some people are having. Also, as long as people are using it and supporting it, then I'll also be able to optimize the code as soon as possible as well. If you would like to begin offering constructive criticism instead of useless badmouthing then please begin by describe the exact problem that you had clearly.

Thank you homie.

Petar

Petar
02-04-2008, 08:13 PM
The site works with Safari now.

I have a friend with a record company who is going to send my bulletin out to a few thousand people soon, as soon as I'm ready.

Please participate.

Thanks

Petar

TruckinMike
02-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Good work.. I like it!

TMike

Petar
02-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Good work.. I like it!

TMike

Thats awsome man, thanks a lot.

Sey.Naci
02-04-2008, 08:42 PM
The black background is very, very hard on older eyes, especially with red and purple font used for the text. Suggest using white background instead; the font colors (except for the white) could remain the same.

Opulen
02-04-2008, 08:52 PM
bump this is important

Petar
02-04-2008, 08:59 PM
The black background is very, very hard on older eyes, especially with red and purple font used for the text. Suggest using white background instead; the font colors (except for the white) could remain the same.

Heh, I knew it was an extreme look, but now you're making me feel worried that I'm abusing old people.

At least the bug that made Safari not work is fixed!

:)

Petar
02-04-2008, 09:01 PM
bump this is important

It is important.

I don't know why the forum admins are ignoring my request for my banner to be put up but they are.

I might make another thread about that soon.

I was just talking with someone from HQ and I think he appreciated how important this is, because he called me back and he's having someone look into the legality of an endorsement.

jake
02-04-2008, 09:05 PM
social engineer: This is great.

anyone who is criticizing his efforts give your head a shake - either offer fix the problem yourself or come up with a better site. just needs some work on the GUI/layout mainly, i'm sure other bugs can be worked out

driller80545
02-04-2008, 09:06 PM
This is a very good idea people. We need to flood it with data. Social will work out the bugs, but we need to participate. This has the potential to reach lots and lots of people if we just use like a forum.

Petar
02-04-2008, 09:33 PM
social engineer: This is great.

anyone who is criticizing his efforts give your head a shake - either offer fix the problem yourself or come up with a better site. just needs some work on the GUI/layout mainly, i'm sure other bugs can be worked out

Thanks.

The site is generally usable. Minor bugs are few and will be fixed ASAP. As of now I just need people to use it so that we can get this ball rolling.

As soon as we get this rolling, then we will have a "forum" where the "threads" are taking place in the newspapers. The implications of this are really quite staggering.

If we take over the papers then we win, its honestly that simple, so please join and begin participating immediately.

Petar
02-04-2008, 09:38 PM
This is a very good idea people. We need to flood it with data. Social will work out the bugs, but we need to participate. This has the potential to reach lots and lots of people if we just use like a forum.

The easiest thing for anyone to do is just find a locally printed article that the grassroots can respond to for Pal.

It could be an article about Paul, it could be an article about the war, it could be about other candidates, anything that we can respond to with support for Ron.

Populating the site with articles like this will enable us to start getting this going immediately.

Once again people, this is a forum that takes place in the papers instead of just the internet.

Please educate yourself about this site so that you can understand that once we start to use it then we will win.

Thanks.

Petar

kyleAF
02-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Dude, great job!

Do you know anyone who's really good at web design?? Ask them to help you out... (I'm not one of them, else I'd volunteer).

Concept's great. Improve the execution. Think "professional website".

Petar
02-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Dude, great job!

Do you know anyone who's really good at web design?? Ask them to help you out... (I'm not one of them, else I'd volunteer).

Concept's great. Improve the execution. Think "professional website".

Thanks.

Which part of the execution thus far are you referring to exactly?

Petar

Iwantchange
02-04-2008, 10:45 PM
Looking good! This can help pass the word... We need to continue to do this even after Super Tuesday, so we can continue to spread Ron Pauls message!

Petar
02-05-2008, 05:47 AM
Absolutely. As long as we are still in the race after super Tuesday (which we will be) Then we are still in a position to do damage for the rest of the primaries. Using my system we can take over the newspapers together, and this can happen very very quickly. Things can move extremely quickly in politics, and as soon as we take over the newspapers, then Ron will become the most popular politician that America has ever seen.

Petar

Petar
02-05-2008, 11:09 AM
delete

mysticgeek
02-05-2008, 11:23 AM
I CLAIM FIRST LETTER! Whooooohooooo!

Jason726
02-05-2008, 11:34 AM
This site can REALLY work if the RP supporters will get behind it like they did with the FOX news exclusion of RP in the NH debate.

It is not hard people, but this is something we need to do to reach people that dont use the internet or dont use it for news. I will look for some local articles to post in there. There is NO SITE out there that can coordiante our efforts to get rp more press.

LETS GO, GIVE IT A SHOT.....

Jason726
02-05-2008, 11:42 AM
If you are going to be picky about how the site looks and little bugs right now, just remember something. We do not have corporations and elitists supporting our campiagn. This is a grassroots effort!

I'm sure this guy spent a lot of his money and time on this site, and I'm sure he is not rich. Lets try to swarm all the local newspapers with our grassroots army.

We have the ability to make this work, but it will never happen if people want to squabble about unimportant details. Lets show the country what we are made of!

Petar
02-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Thanks Jason, thats the spirit.

I have a friend with a record company who just sent my bulletin to a few thousand of his Facebook and Myspace contacts.

Also, when my banner gets up on the forum this is going to pick up a whole lot more pretty soon.