PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody please YouTube this Fox...

coffeewithchess
02-03-2008, 12:40 PM
The Fox News segment, "Weekend Live", just now around 1:35-1:40pm on Sunday, February 3rd, mentioned the results from the Maine caucus...they said, "Romney placed first, McCain placed second, and Huckabee in single digits." We are already in an uphill battle and this type of crap is not helping any...I wish somebody that knew the ropes would sue the crap out of these people. By the way, if you don't know, RP placed a VERY close 3rd behind McCain from the reports I saw.
Can somebody please YouTube this so I can show this to some of my friends and family. If anybody knows how to access old media archives(if there is such a thing), I'll try to find this clip on my own, but I'm kind of lost with how to do this.

painter4Ron Paul
02-03-2008, 12:50 PM
okey dokkey

coffeewithchess
02-03-2008, 12:52 PM
cancel your cable in protest. i did..it is all lies and deception anyway..i refuse to fund these jackels any more. it feeld great not listening to the lies and gibberish.
I used to love CNN and MSNBC before i became a Ron Paul supporter. Now i realize it is manipulation and distortions.

We live in an apartment and signed up for the "cable package" as part of the lease...so we have a few more months on this stupid contract.

Staynsane
02-03-2008, 12:54 PM
bump

sorry, florida resident

coffeewithchess
02-03-2008, 01:00 PM
bump...

coffeewithchess
02-03-2008, 01:12 PM
bump

coffeewithchess
02-03-2008, 01:59 PM
bump

coffeewithchess
02-03-2008, 02:08 PM
bump

grizzums
02-03-2008, 02:35 PM
The media just continues to embarrass themselves. I finally converted (in a long time effort) a co-worker of mine that was a Huckabee supporter. He is 68 years old and a strong Christian. He came to me on Friday and said that he has finally decided that his vote (and his wife's too <-- she was a bit easier than him) was going to Paul. He has been a believer in Paul's message for a good month now after all the information that I gave him to read and many conversations. The last blockade had been this image that "Paul doesn't have a chance" .....as he constantly said, "they never talk about him" - "they" as being the puppets on the prop tube. In combating this, I simply asked him to take time to think about why the media might find it in their best interest to not let Paul's message to be heard. I left it that, but always updated him about 2nd in Nevada, 2nd in Louis...did you watch the debates?...etc. He has a computer but he said that he is rarely on it (doesn't really understand how they work...lol). He can only figure out how to check email (he said), so, I did manage to send him a few videos by email that he watched.

Bottom line...on Friday, his reason for finally making the switch to Paul was that the he figured that the media was trying to choose (frame) who he/we should vote for, and that there must have been a reason for that. He said, "They don't decide, I do. The media is trying to manipulate us. They must be benefiting from these other candidates somehow. I don't know why I didn't think about that before." I didn't go into any further discussion on the topic even though I wanted to...hee hee. I just smiled at him and said, "Dave, I am so glad to hear that. Thank you and nice work." Now he wants to pass out Ron Paul fliers to members of his congregation (a nice size one).

By the way, does someone have a link to that Christian flier that someone on this forum had put together a month ago or so?

The thing I found interesting was that I let him do the work, "critically think," and connect the dots on his own. It worked...it took time, but it worked. I informed and educated him about Ron Paul and then let him figure out the "how" or "why" the media is/was ignoring him. He's is 68 years old. This gave me big hope. I think (some of...perhaps many of...) the older folks have been so accustomed to believing everything they say on the news networks that they don't even think twice about it. How they might be being used. Not only was Dave excited about Paul and anxious to pass those fliers....but he was also obviously genuinely angry at TV. We didn't talk about though...I could just see it in his face.

Mark
02-03-2008, 03:16 PM
The media just continues to embarrass themselves. I finally converted (in a long time effort) a co-worker of mine that was a Huckabee supporter. He is 68 years old and a strong Christian. He came to me on Friday and said that he has finally decided that his vote (and his wife's too <-- she was a bit easier than him) was going to Paul. He has been a believer in Paul's message for a good month now after all the information that I gave him to read and many conversations. The last blockade had been this image that "Paul doesn't have a chance" .....as he constantly said, "they never talk about him" - "they" as being the puppets on the prop tube. In combating this, I simply asked him to take time to think about why the media might find it in their best interest to not let Paul's message to be heard. I left it that, but always updated him about 2nd in Nevada, 2nd in Louis...did you watch the debates?...etc. He has a computer but he said that he is rarely on it (doesn't really understand how they work...lol). He can only figure out how to check email (he said), so, I did manage to send him a few videos by email that he watched.

Bottom line...on Friday, his reason for finally making the switch to Paul was that the he figured that the media was trying to choose (frame) who he/we should vote for, and that there must have been a reason for that. He said, "They don't decide, I do. The media is trying to manipulate us. They must be benefiting from these other candidates somehow. I don't know why I didn't think about that before." I didn't go into any further discussion on the topic even though I wanted to...hee hee. I just smiled at him and said, "Dave, I am so glad to hear that. Thank you and nice work." Now he wants to pass out Ron Paul fliers to members of his congregation (a nice size one).

By the way, does someone have a link to that Christian flier that someone on this forum had put together a month ago or so?

The thing I found interesting was that I let him do the work, "critically think," and connect the dots on his own. It worked...it took time, but it worked. I informed and educated him about Ron Paul and then let him figure out the "how" or "why" the media is/was ignoring him. He's is 68 years old. This gave me big hope. I think (some of...perhaps many of...) the older folks have been so accustomed to believing everything they say on the news networks that they don't even think twice about it. How they might be being used. Not only was Dave excited about Paul and anxious to pass those fliers....but he was also obviously genuinely angry at TV. We didn't talk about though...I could just see it in his face.

This flyer? http://ronpaul.cc/images/PDF/Christian_Flyer.pdf

Also, working on this page: http://RonPaul.cc/Christian

And this: http://TheConservativeAlternative.com

coffeewithchess
02-04-2008, 04:40 PM
bump...does anybody know how to access old news videos?

coffeewithchess
02-04-2008, 04:58 PM
bump

coffeewithchess
02-04-2008, 05:15 PM
bump

manny229
02-04-2008, 05:20 PM
bump

coffeewithchess
02-04-2008, 05:22 PM
bump