PDA

View Full Version : Military Industrial Complex suppressing Ron Paul media coverage???

Myerz
02-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Think about it....

1. You have this candidate talking about how is going to bring how the troops...NOW!

2. You see that he is receiving the most money from the military.

3. He not only wants to bring home the troops he wants to close bases all over the world.

Sounds like they've heard enough and did something about it.
They, the "MIC", have basically said shut this guy up. He's gonna get our people thinking about why we're really here and they might just pull a coup.

I mean how many corporations are tied up in the MIC...same companies are represented in the CFR. We're talking allot of money. No one just stands by and watches money dissolve away. Although that is what is happening and will continue to happen if Ron Paul is not elected.

Point: I think the MIC plays a major part in the censoring of Ron Paul.

Thom1776
02-03-2008, 11:28 AM
It is now, the Military-Industrial-MEDIA Complex!!

Geronimo
02-03-2008, 11:29 AM
You're catching on. I'm telling ya'!

literatim
02-03-2008, 11:29 AM
The military industrial complex is just one aspect of the greater elite. In reality, it is just the fall guy.

Shink
02-03-2008, 11:31 AM

They've got their tentacles all over, you'd have to add about 10 million hyphenated things to the list. "Military-Industrial-Media-Medical-Political-Religion-NSA...."

DianaJ
02-03-2008, 11:35 AM
If you want to know who is behind suppressing the Ron Paul message look to Rome.

Myerz
02-03-2008, 11:41 AM
If you want to know who is behind suppressing the Ron Paul message look to Rome.

Continue? We are talking empire?

dirknb@hotmail.com
02-03-2008, 11:44 AM
They've got their tentacles all over, you'd have to add about 10 million hyphenated things to the list. "Military-Industrial-Media-Medical-Political-Religion-NSA...."

True. It should start off with Banking though. Or more appropriately, Central Banking.

DianaJ
02-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Continue? We are talking empire?

The Roman Catholic Church is a mere continuation of the Roman Empire (Julius Ceasar, Nero, Constantin, Agustus Ceasar, etc.) and the Jesuit Order is the old Roman Empire Pretorian Guard where NAZI SS was a pattern from the Jesuit Order. NAZI notorious general Reinhard Gehlen trained and created the CIA and the Israeli Masonic-Zionist MOSSAD. And according to William Colby, former CIA director, "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

Shink
02-03-2008, 12:05 PM
The Roman Catholic Church is a mere continuation of the Roman Empire (Julius Ceasar, Nero, Constantin, Agustus Ceasar, etc.) and the Jesuit Order is the old Roman Empire Pretorian Guard where NAZI SS was a pattern from the Jesuit Order. NAZI notorious general Reinhard Gehlen trained and created the CIA and the Israeli Masonic-Zionist MOSSAD. And according to William Colby, former CIA director, "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

As much research as I've done on the New World Order/Illuminati, I've never found anything showing that "The Roman Catholic Church is a mere continuation of the Roman Empire." I'm not saying this is utterly impossible, I'm just saying that nothing has shown me that the Jesuits/Black Pope are somehow the central figures of the conspiracy. I think all of these orders and religions are just infiltrated and serve certain ends that the real central figures seek.

Elle
02-03-2008, 12:09 PM
You can connect the dots to different people, it doesn't mean that they are all in on some master plan to take over the earth. There are only six degrees of separation. If all it took were connecting dots each and everyone of us would be part of the plan.

DianaJ
02-03-2008, 12:18 PM
You can connect the dots to different people, it doesn't mean that they are all in on some master plan to take over the earth. There are only six degrees of separation. If all it took were connecting dots each and everyone of us would be part of the plan.

The reason why the "plan" has been working IS because of most people. Look at how many pawns use the word "Amen (http://www.egyptianmyths.net/amon.htm)". If 6 billion people "woke up" then the elite will be hung by their necks.

"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."

-- George Bush Sr., cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter

NoMoreApathy
02-03-2008, 12:19 PM

This is a good way to put it.

I think you'll find that there is no "center" of control in the world. I would guess that there are various different sectors of major world influence, that probably at one point or another, compete against each other to achieve their desires.

One thing's for sure though...if there's really an NWO in the works, and one high form of government is going to have control over other smaller continental ones, the current United States as we know it, is going to have to end.

Where I have conflict, is thinking about how the US can just be "collapsed", without negative unintended blowback screwing things up. We are still the muscle in the world. You can't let the muscle of the world just fall by the wayside.

And can the elite really handle a potential of hundreds of millions of people revolting? Sooner or later, to really get what they appear to want, they're going to have to drop the curtain, so to speak.

Dr.3D
02-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Revelation 17:1-2 "Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication." - NKJ

robmpreston
02-03-2008, 12:26 PM

and people wonder why Paul gets a bad rep as a result of his followers :P

ButchHowdy
02-03-2008, 12:28 PM
" . . .
Where I have conflict, is thinking about how the US can just be "collapsed", without negative unintended blowback screwing things up. We are still the muscle in the world. You can't let the muscle of the world just fall by the wayside . . .

U.S.S.R.'s collapse was economical and they didn't have nearly the debt we have.

Dr.3D
02-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Where I have conflict, is thinking about how the US can just be "collapsed", without negative unintended blowback screwing things up. We are still the muscle in the world. You can't let the muscle of the world just fall by the wayside.

Money is the blood of this beast. When the money is gone, the muscle will fail.

wgadget
02-03-2008, 12:32 PM

The Military-Industrial-Media-Pharmaceutical Complex.

Ron has said so himself, several times.

LukeNM
02-03-2008, 12:37 PM
General Eisenhower made the term military-industrial complex famous in a national speech. It has since been discovered that he wanted to say military-industrial-congressional complex, because that is where the corruption really occurs.

DianaJ
02-03-2008, 12:46 PM
As much research as I've done on the New World Order/Illuminati, I've never found anything showing that "The Roman Catholic Church is a mere continuation of the Roman Empire." I'm not saying this is utterly impossible, I'm just saying that nothing has shown me that the Jesuits/Black Pope are somehow the central figures of the conspiracy. I think all of these orders and religions are just infiltrated and serve certain ends that the real central figures seek.

Here is a video (in two parts) that reveals how the Roman Empire rules today:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4315834925200441495
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4032076800390535825

The Black Pope, Superior General of the Society of Jesus, is the leader of the Society of Jesus—the Roman Catholic religious order also known as the Jesuits.
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_General_of_the_Society_of_Jesus )

The Jesuits also control Georgetown University, considered to be the real power in America. Georgetown has trained many Generals in the Iraq War like David Howell Patraeus, Robert Gates, James L. Jones, and others. Generals who are killing MANY Muslims who oppose a new world order.

Here are some other alumni of Georgetown University:

President of the Philippines
Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
Georgetown University '68

Former Senior White House Advisor
Pat Buchanan
Gonzaga College High (Washington, D.C.) '56
Georgetown University '61

Former President
Bill Clinton

Illinois Senator
Dick Durbin
Georgetown University '66 & '69

Former Congressman
Henry Hyde
Georgetown University '47

Vermont Senator
Patrick Leahy
Georgetown University '64

Former Senate Majority Leader
George Mitchell
Georgetown University '61

Former New Orleans Mayor
Marc Morial
Jesuit High (New Orleans) '76
Georgetown University '83

Illinois Attorney General
Lisa Madigan
Georgetown University '88

Supreme Court Justice
Antonin Scalia
Xavier High (New York) '53
Georgetown University '57

National Cancer Institute Director
Andrew C. von Eschenbach
Saint Joseph's University '63
Georgetown University '67

Former Secretary of Commerce
Mickey Kantor

Former U.S. Surgeon General
Antonia Novello
Georgetown University '75

Former CIA Director
George Tenet
Georgetown University '76

NFL Commissioner
Paul Tagliabue
Georgetown University '62

That's a lot of powerful people from a single Jesuit controlled school.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups." Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University

NoMoreApathy
02-03-2008, 12:47 PM
U.S.S.R.'s collapse was economical and they didn't have nearly the debt we have.

I believe they also suffered a coup/revolt within the military, no?

Something much like what WE need..

DianaJ
02-03-2008, 12:49 PM

Is that all you can say? I accept criticisms from people who can actually provide proof against my claims. I do not accept criticisms from ignorant people like you who can provide nothing but a quick comment and a smiley.

DianaJ
02-03-2008, 12:53 PM
Money is the blood of this beast. When the money is gone, the muscle will fail.

GOD is the beast. GOD is what most worship; Gold, Oil, and Drugs.

Only blood makes the value of these three rise. The elite want as much blood as they can get, even if it means blood from our own troops.

Myerz
02-03-2008, 12:56 PM

And you have a better explanation?

Please explain why everything that is happening seems to defy logic. Why we are battling inflation with inflation only to destroy the dollar. You don't think they know what they are doing.....

You come in here make a comment but offer no alternate explanation. nice.

BarryDonegan
02-03-2008, 01:07 PM
its not a conspiracy theory to think of the roman catholic church as an internationalist political group with a seperate agenda from sovereign nations which keeps some of its intentions private. thats just an obvious fact.

and yes, the council of nicea which formed the catholic church was definately part of the power of the roman empire, and essentially took over its power immediately thereafter. the roman empire was a pagan theocracy, and the roman catholic church was a compromise between christianity and paganism.

RJB
02-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Is that all you can say? I accept criticisms from people who can actually provide proof against my claims. I do not accept criticisms from ignorant people like you who can provide nothing but a quick comment and a smiley.

A friend had me read a book about how humans are descendant of monkeys who expanded their brains by eating psychedelic mushrooms. How do you begin to refute that? Your "proof amounts to the same. This is the kind of garbage that gets reposted on neocon websites to point out how nutty the Ron Paul supporters are.

This is basically a White Anglo Saxon Protestant country, the founders were for the most part protestant, there was only 1 Catholic president. To say Catholics rule this country is preposterous.

If you look at what Pope Benedict says about the christian just war, abortion, etc., it almost echoes what RP says. Hence many Catholics, such as myself, are doing everything possible to get RP elected. Does that make RP part of the catholic conspiracy too?

It's the same with the conspiracy garbage that shows up about Jews, Christians of all stripes (including mormons-- every mormon I've met says that Jesus is their lord and savior so I take their word at it.) athiest etc. We are all here because we love liberty and are working hard to get RP elected. When a new person comes here and sees this off the wall conspiracy crap about anyone, they join McCain or some one else.

Dr.3D
02-03-2008, 01:13 PM
GOD is the beast. GOD is what most worship; Gold, Oil, and Drugs.

Only blood makes the value of these three rise. The elite want as much blood as they can get, even if it means blood from our own troops.

Gold, oil and drugs are physical parts of creation. When people worship creation rather than the creator, they will fail to understand where the real power is. This is why those who worship the gods you mentioned will soon be vanquished. The gods you describe are false gods. There is only one true God.

The Beasts are governments. There are many Beasts on Earth.

FSP-Rebel
02-03-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm pretty sure that Jesus started the Catholic Church when he told his disciple Peter: On this rock (Pete) I build my church. It's every other christian avenue that broke away from the Catholic Church. However, just like any other major bureaucracy it can be infiltrated. It's not the church that is important but the commandments and sacraments that God has given us. I will admit that I've heard things about how the Jesus story was made up from bits and pieces of other pagan storties. But, I'm with Ron on this one--there's a GOD

Dr.3D
02-03-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that Jesus started the Catholic Church when he told his disciple Peter: On this rock (Pete) I build my church. ~SNIP

Perhaps the rock Jesus was talking about was Himself.

RJB
02-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Uh oh. Here comes a thread with 300+ posts. heheheheh:D

DianaJ
02-03-2008, 01:22 PM
A friend had me read a book about how humans are descendant of monkeys who expanded their brains by eating psychedelic mushrooms. How do you begin to refute that? Your "proof amounts to the same. This is the kind of garbage that gets reposted on neocon websites to point out how nutty the Ron Paul supporters are.

This is basically a White Anglo Saxon Protestant country, the founders were for the most part protestant, there was only 1 Catholic president. To say Catholics rule this country is preposterous.

If you look at what Pope Benedict says about the christian just war, abortion, etc., it almost echoes what RP says. Hence many Catholics, such as myself, are doing everything possible to get RP elected. Does that make RP part of the catholic conspiracy too?

It's the same with the conspiracy garbage that shows up about Jews, Christians of all stripes (including mormons-- every mormon I've met says that Jesus is their lord and savior so I take their word at it.) athiest etc. We are all here because we love liberty and are working hard to get RP elected. When a new person comes here and sees this off the wall conspiracy crap about anyone, they join McCain or some one else.

You are someone who believes in coincidences. I don't.

I have zero respect for Pope Benedict. Cardinal Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI, was the head of the unHoly Office of the Inquisition back in 1995. His examples have been the man who ordained him to the priesthood in 1952---the man who brought Hitler to power---the Archbishop of Munich Michael Cardinal von Faulhaber. Ratzinger's other example being the pinnacle of inquisitional genius was Pope Pius XII, the man who sent Hitler a birthday card every year of his wicked rule.

I do not know Ron Paul personally, so I cannot comment about him. I do agree with his message. The message is what needs to be brought to the people, not a figure head named Ron Paul.

RJB
02-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Perhaps the rock Jesus was talking about was Himself.

Here's something to add to the fun. :D

As protestants and Catholics, we can dispute the bible verses, but remember we are connected through Christ. A lot of these anti-catholic attacks are actually anti Christian. Zeitgiest the movie tries to paint the entire bible as a Jewish?Catholic conspiracy. We can disagree on doctrine, but they are chopping at the roots of christianity.

But here's a Catholic look at the bible as far as Peter is concerned.

Peter's name occurs more than 195 times, more than all the rest of the apostles put together.

"Peter spoke for the apostles" Mt 18:21 Mk 8:29 Lk 8:45 12:41 John 6:69

"Peter and his companions" Luke 9:32 Mark 16:7

Matt 16:18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
16:19 "And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
Is 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.

John 21:17 He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you love Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You." Jesus said to him, "Feed My sheep.

Peter always first

Mt 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these: first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
10:3 Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
10:4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him.

Mt 3:14 Then He appointed twelve, that they might be with Him and that He might send them out to preach,
3:15 and to have power to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons:
3:16 Simon, to whom He gave the name Peter;
3:17 James the son of Zebedee and John the brother of James, to whom He gave the name Boanerges, that is, "Sons of Thunder";
3:18 Andrew, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus, Thaddaeus, Simon the Cananite;
3:19 and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him. And they went into a house.

Luke 6:14 Simon, whom He also named Peter, and Andrew his brother; James and John; Philip and Bartholomew;
6:15 Matthew and Thomas; James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon called the Zealot;
6:16 Judas the son of James, and Judas Iscariot who also became a traitor.

Acts 1:13 And when they had entered, they went up into the upper room where they were staying: Peter, James, John, and Andrew; Philip and Thomas; Bartholomew and Matthew; James the son of Alphaeus and Simon the Zealot; and Judas the son of James.

Luke 9:32 But Peter and those with him were heavy with sleep; and when they were fully awake, they saw His glory and the two men who stood with Him.

Peter speaks for apostles

Mark 8:29 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said to Him, "You are the Christ."

Luke 12:41 Then Peter said to Him, "Lord, do You speak this parable only to us, or to all people?"

John 6:67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, "Do you also want to go away?"
6:68 But Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
6:69 "Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Acts 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, "Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words.

Peter - miracle

Acts 3:6 Then Peter said, "Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk."
3:7 And he took him by the right hand and lifted him up, and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.

---------

Acts 10:44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word.
10:45 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also.

Acts 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered,
10:47 "Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?"
10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.

Dr.3D
02-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Here's something to add to the fun. :D

As protestants and Catholics, we can dispute the bible verses, but remember we are connected through Christ. A lot of these anti-catholic attacks are actually anti Christian. Zeitgiest the movie tries to paint the entire bible as a Jewish?Catholic conspiracy. We can disagree on doctrine, but they are chopping at the roots of christianity.

~SNIP

1 Corinthians 10:4 For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ. NKJ

Please explain how it is a pope named Gregory made a calendar (the one we use now) with the days of the weeks named after pagan gods. And the names of the months also named after pagan gods.

Why would he do that?

New Governor Of Alaska
02-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Military Industrial Complex suppressing Ron Paul media coverage???

There is nothing new about it, Myerz.
Back in 1980s Gorbachev spoke about influence of the Military Industrial Complex in American politics...

Here's a quote from TIME interview with Mikhail Gorbachev:

"I guess that somebody in the U.S. must have thought they would be able to forge ahead of the Soviet Union, to bring pressure to bear on the Soviet Union through these programs. That is something that would never succeed: come what may, we will find an accurate response to any challenge. But if that transpires, it will mean the burial of all negotiations, and when we might return to the negotiating table, nobody can say.

All this may of course suit the U.S. military-industrial complex, but we, on our part, have no intention of working for the U.S. military-industrial complex. Our proposals, we firmly believe, are in the best interests not only of the Soviet Union and the Soviet people, but equally in the best interests of the American people and the U.S.

That is why our proposals cause the most irritation on the part of the military-industrial complex in the U.S. We notice that by the behavior of some in the U.S. Administration. There are some there that can certainly be regarded as representatives of the U.S. military-industrial complex. We can feel their presence.

An Interview with Gorbachev. TIME.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,959753-15,00.html

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/WORLD/europe/06/06/gorbachev.missiles/vert.gorbachev.gi.jpg

RJB
02-03-2008, 02:01 PM
[QUOTE=DianaJ;1165770]You are someone who believes in coincidences. I don't. Huh?

I have zero respect for Pope Benedict. Cardinal Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI, was the head of the unHoly Office of the Inquisition back in 1995.
Oh yeah, he sentenced millions to death:rolleyes: Actually he was Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (1981–2005)

His examples have been the man who ordained him to the priesthood in 1952---the man who brought Hitler to power---the Archbishop of Munich Michael Cardinal von Faulhaber.
He didn't bring Hitler to power. But there were many from all religions who kissed up to Hitler. Sad to say, but you didn't last long if you spoke out. Which many Christians of all stripes found out once the holocaust began. And what does having been ordained by him have anything to do with the man Benedict became. He actually went awol during WWII

Ratzinger's other example being the pinnacle of inquisitional genius :rolleyes:was Pope Pius XII, the man who sent Hitler a birthday card every year of his wicked rule. Dude get out of the 1500s... I don't know about the birthday cards or if Benedict was a fan of Pius. I'm not a big fan of Pius XII myself. He was procommunist, and kept quiet when he should have protested, but the world was ignorant of the true nature of the holocaust. But all in all that same lack of courage persists to this day.

I do not know Ron Paul personally, so I cannot comment about him. I do agree with his message. The message is what needs to be brought to the people, not a figure head named Ron Paul.
I agree.

RJB
02-03-2008, 02:06 PM
1 Corinthians 10:4 For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ. NKJ

Please explain how it is a pope named Gregory made a calendar (the one we use now) with the days of the weeks named after pagan gods. And the names of the months also named after pagan gods.

Why would he do that?

Why would we name American cities after pagan American indian names? There are Christians who name their kids Brittany. I don't think the worship Brittany spears. No Christian I know of whorships these "Gods." I don't see the problem.

The reformers didn't change the names and they changed a lot. (shrug)

Dr.3D
02-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Why would we name American cities after pagan American indian names? There are Christians who name their kids Brittany. I don't think the worship Brittany spears. No Christian I know of whorships these "Gods." I don't see the problem.

The reformers didn't change the names and they changed a lot. (shrug)

Truce, this is not the place for this debate anyway. It does nothing to contribute to our cause of getting Ron Paul elected and progressing the revolution of positive change we are looking for. :)

RJB
02-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Truce, this is not the place for this debate anyway. It does nothing to contribute to our cause of getting Ron Paul elected and progressing the revolution of positive change we are looking for. :)

Truce taken. I don't mind a good debate. I married into a Baptist family. Man, they keep me on my toes.:D But your right.