PDA

View Full Version : Did LA really not count all the votes like Paul said?

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-03-2008, 08:59 AM
Does anybody know if they are still being challenged? This fraud must not be allowed to happen, lets all drive to LA and protest!

AlexMerced
02-03-2008, 09:02 AM
they filed a lawsuit last I check, we don't have time to contest this right now,w e need to focus on super tuesday, after super tuesday we can go and challenge all the votes.

RonPaulCult
02-03-2008, 09:03 AM
From what I've heard (can't back this up with proof of facts) the other war loving candidates knew that Ron Paul would win so they combined their votes into some "pro-life" party and gave it all to McCain. Is this rumor or fact - please somebody confirm for me

limequat
02-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Check out the LA forums, this is all documented. As far as "not counting all the votes", RP is referring to the people that registered in the month of Nov. The local GOP is not counting their votes because they allegedly (BS) did not register in time.

TonySutton
02-03-2008, 09:07 AM
It is even worse than not counting all the votes. When the Ron Paul grass roots put forward a ton of delegates, the LA GOP extended the deadline for receiving delegates by 2 days. Undoubtedly this was so the 'old guard' could get more delegates on the slate.

The cutoff was originally Thursday Jan 10th and was extended to Saturday Jan 12th.

JMO
02-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Apparently there is 500-750 people who did not get their vote counted. This is people who registered between early Nov and late Nov within the time frame, I don't want to get into details, but they legally should of had their vote counted. The vast majority of them are people who switched party. Its expected that most of these are most likely Ron Paul supporters. You might think that 500-750 is not a lot of people, but consider only 10,000 people voted and Ron Paul took a close second behind John Mccain.

torchbearer
02-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Apparently there is 500-750 people who did not get their vote counted. This is people who registered between early Nov and late Nov within the time frame, I don't want to get into details, but they legally should of had their vote counted. The vast majority of them are people who switched party. Its expected that most of these are most likely Ron Paul supporters. You might think that 500-750 is not a lot of people, but consider only 10,000 people voted and Ron Paul took a close second behind John Mccain.

Yeh, like a few votes close.... 50 more votes in each district and we'd have majority.
that's 350 additional votes needed from the ones they didn't count.

See. We can say that we beat McCain in Louisiana, We have 8 state delegates as of Right now, he has 7. Romney has 5, and Huck has 2. the others 0.

Does anyone have contacts at the RNC? Or know someone who knows someone?
National GOP could help us if approached the right way.

Does anyone have direct contact with Matt Chancey or Andrew Axsom?
I need to know if Billy liberto's provisional vote was counted.
I have his registration card showing he is a long time republican.... but he was made to vote provisional...

shooter_tx
02-03-2008, 09:41 AM
It is even worse than not counting all the votes. When the Ron Paul grass roots put forward a ton of delegates, the LA GOP extended the deadline for receiving delegates by 2 days. Undoubtedly this was so the 'old guard' could get more delegates on the slate.

The cutoff was originally Thursday Jan 10th and was extended to Saturday Jan 12th.
Has anyone challenged this with GOP (National)?

JMO
02-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Yeh, like a few votes close.... 50 more votes in each district and we'd have majority.
that's 350 additional votes needed from the ones they didn't count.

See. We can say that we beat McCain in Louisiana, We have 8 state delegates as of Right now, he has 7. Romney has 5, and Huck has 2. the others 0.

Does anyone have contacts at the RNC? Or know someone who knows someone?
National GOP could help us if approached the right way.

Does anyone have direct contact with Matt Chancey or Andrew Axsom?
I need to know if Billy liberto's provisional vote was counted.
I have his registration card showing he is a long time republican.... but he was made to vote provisional...

I am curious. Are you saying we really have more delegates than Mccain, or are you saying what we should have more than Mccain?

torchbearer
02-03-2008, 10:49 AM
I am curious. Are you saying we really have more delegates than Mccain, or are you saying what we should have more than Mccain?

I'm saying as of right now, we have more state delegates than McCain even without them counting the provisional ballots.

literatim
02-03-2008, 10:54 AM
So did the campaign file the lawsuit?

torchbearer
02-03-2008, 11:04 AM
So did the campaign file the lawsuit?

I've heard of an official appeal, but not a lawsuit.
I'm trying to get some individuals that were effected to file law suits, but I can't go ahead with this plan until HQ can tell me if their provisional ballots were counted or not.
HQ is holding me back right now.