PDA

View Full Version : In no way am I trying to be negative, but

jersdream
02-03-2008, 02:49 AM
isn't a lot to expect people to donate 5 days in a row...especially when many people are maxed out....is it kinda of asking to much to set our expectations too high, possibly even discouraging?

Feelgood
02-03-2008, 02:51 AM
isn't a lot to expect people to donate 5 days in a row...especially when many people are maxed out....is it kinda of asking to much to set our expectations too high, possibly even discouraging?

Donate what you can, when you can. Spread the word, get new people to vote. You should look each day to see how many new first time donors there are. Its alot. As long as we keep getting new donors, thats what matters. If you cant donate anymore, either youre strapped for cash or maxxed out, tell a friend. :)

PauliticsPolitics
02-03-2008, 02:52 AM

It can't be only us donating - - you can help by donating time and hit up the myspace and facebook groups finding donors.

jersdream
02-03-2008, 03:02 AM
So then I shouldn't tell people that you Have to donate every day or donate 51 dollars or whatever...because i was under the impression this is what everyone was asking others to do?

PauliticsPolitics
02-03-2008, 03:15 AM
well, we do need to ask people to donate, but not in this forum. we all know it's time to donate, but we have to spread the word to more casual RP supporters.

intelliot
02-03-2008, 03:55 AM
How much of a difference does donating actually make?

The way we really see an impact is when we see all the donations in one day.. other than that, we don't know exactly how the campaign is spending the cash.

newyearsrevolution08
02-03-2008, 04:14 AM
not trying to be what?
so why even post this bullshit?

NoMoreApathy
02-03-2008, 07:51 AM

There can't possibly be too many maxed out people. I don't buy that.

Max-outs are the minority among donors, especially with how many new donors continue to pour in.

I think the motivation is just drying up. The MSM even gets to RP supporters, too.

ItsTime
02-03-2008, 07:56 AM
only 5% to 7% of the people are maxed out, dont listen to the trolls in this tread.

NoMoreApathy
02-03-2008, 08:03 AM
only 5% to 7% of the people are maxed out, dont listen to the trolls in this tread.

While I agree that's probably somewhere around the correct %, I'd like to see the official stats. It can't be more than 10%.

To have given $2,300 and not have starved your family in the process, you'd have to be a pretty high wage earner.

How many high wage earners could there possibly be amongst our entire base?

Our base is low to middle class, with a few exceptions in the upper income brackets.

rmholla
02-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Your time and action is just as important as donating money. There are many ways to help the campaign if money is tight. Please canvass your neighborhoods.

-