PDA

View Full Version : GREAT News!!!! (AL Update)

austin356
02-03-2008, 02:22 AM
We are going to win Tuscaloosa county!!!!!!

1 sign placed for every 20 residents.
Every Republican home lit bombed w/ a slim jim.
Every Republican home has a Ron Paul Newspaper in the driveway.
Most Republican homes canvassed with actual talking.

After we get 40-50% of the vote in a County that is in a state where only 5% support Paul, then I will make you guys a "How to win" guide and show you how a half dozen people can win a county of 150,000 residents.

mrchubbs
02-03-2008, 02:28 AM
We are going to win Tuscaloosa county!!!!!!

1 sign placed for every 20 residents.
Every Republican home lit bombed w/ a slim jim.
Every Republican home has a Ron Paul Newspaper in the driveway.
Most Republican homes canvassed with actual talking.

After we get 40-50% of the vote in a County that is in a state where only 5% support Paul, then I will make you guys a "How to win" guide and show you how a half dozen people can win a county of 150,000 residents.

Why wait? Make the "How to win" guide now.

Time is something we have precious little of.

austin356
02-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Why wait? Make the "How to win" guide now.

Time is something we have precious little of.

No time; I should be out right now throwing Newspapers and putting up more signs but decided to stop by the house to get a coke.

Oh and I don't have proof of the effectiveness of our techniques until Tuesday at about 8pm or so.

ddoggphx
02-03-2008, 02:41 AM
That's dumb...Super Tuesday is a few days away. If you think your approach works, then share it. If not, don't brag.

austin356
02-03-2008, 02:57 AM
That's dumb...Super Tuesday is a few days away. If you think your approach works, then share it. If not, don't brag.

Will gladly share experiences to post ST states. We as a grassroots will know alot more about what does and does not work after this week as people from across the nation share their experiences.

While I am completely pessimistic for Central and Southern Alabama, I am cautiously optimistic about specifically Tuscaloosa, and more broadly Nothern Alabama. Right now anything less than 20% in Tuscaloosa would be a disappointment. Honestly though it won't be enough to make up for Birmingham's problems (They do pretty much nothing since a couple of Tuscaloosa County "Proxy Organizers" stepped to the side).

ddoggphx
02-03-2008, 02:59 AM
Will gladly share experiences to post ST states. We as a grassroots will know alot more about what does and does not work after this week as people from across the nation share their experiences.

While I am completely pessimistic for Central and Southern Alabama, I am cautiously optimistic about specifically Tuscaloosa, and more broadly Nothern Alabama. Right now anything less than 20% in Tuscaloosa would be a disappointment. Honestly though it won't be enough to make up for Birmingham's problems (They do pretty much nothing since a couple of Tuscaloosa County "Proxy Organizers" stepped to the side).

Well, I hope you are right. Winning any is better than winning none.

I just think it is better to share your ideas and strategies with others in order to help us other precinct leaders sway more people in our area. Only days are left.

Soon it will be only hours.

Rhys
02-03-2008, 03:24 AM
you know, my county is bigger and in 2 precincts i monitored, we lost by 20 votes and 40 votes... EVERY vote counts... if you can get that number of voters extra you'll win

Mark
02-03-2008, 03:40 AM
Good job! Thanks. Say hi to Gunny/Glen from North Carolina for me if you see him.

louisiana4liberty
02-03-2008, 03:53 AM
I have heard a lot of good things about Alabama's support of Ron Paul. :):D

nodope0695
02-03-2008, 03:55 AM
How do I go about getting RP Newpapers? PM me with details. I'll pay for them myself, and try to get some contributions from my meetup too.

Geckomeister
02-03-2008, 05:29 AM
bumpity bump for austin's magic formula

bucfish
02-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Keepup the good work and keep up your spirits!!!