PDA

View Full Version : These girls really need our help, you have to see this

Dave Wood
08-07-2007, 07:47 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8834741644700502883&q=ron+paul&total=333&start=10&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=7

This occured very close to where I live, there is no way to exit that road during rush hour! I know that is the reason they were so scared.

Original_Intent
08-07-2007, 07:57 AM
They didn't seem scared, the girl in the back seat at least was laughing most of the time.

Ron Paul Fan
08-07-2007, 07:57 AM
It was either staged or they're idiots for thinking that the reason he was following them so closely was because of the Ron Paul sticker on here car. I mean does anyone seriously believe that? They either cut him off and made him mad or it was all set up.

ARealConservative
08-07-2007, 08:02 AM
It was either staged or they're idiots for thinking that the reason he was following them so closely was because of the Ron Paul sticker on here car. I mean does anyone seriously believe that? They either cut him off and made him mad or it was all set up.

I've been flipped off once.

The guy that passed me had a W 04 sticker on the back of his car.

nullvalu
08-07-2007, 08:06 AM
I've been flipped off once.

The guy that passed me had a W 04 sticker on the back of his car.

Wow.. I've had 2 RP bumper stickers on my car for several weeks now, I live around chicago and must pass thousands of cars each day.. I've not had 1 reaction so far.. Hell I'd even settle for being flipped off, so long as I know the stickers are getting noticed.

Dave Wood
08-07-2007, 08:07 AM
There are a lot of really dumbed down Faux news fans that live in this area.

In my neighborhood I was told to take down my Ron Paul yard sign because it was "offending" a lot of people!
I did take it down because when I looked up the homeowners assoc(natzi) rules it turns out I was in violation and they were going to fine me.

Take that video any way you want to but if you ever travel that road during rush hour you would see why 3 girls decided to call 9-11, they were obviously upset.

0zzy
08-07-2007, 05:33 PM

In my neighborhood I was told to take down my Ron Paul yard sign because it was "offending" a lot of people!
I did take it down because when I looked up the homeowners assoc(natzi) rules it turns out I was in violation and they were going to fine me.

Take that video any way you want to but if you ever travel that road during rush hour you would see why 3 girls decided to call 9-11, they were obviously upset.

Damn the home owners association!

fluoridatedbrainsoup
08-07-2007, 05:41 PM

Just goes to show you, we don't really own property; ours is a nation of renters and debtors, brainwashed, diseased, culled and assaulted into compliance with an ever-narrowing "No-hassle zone" (in the words of david icke).

Mani
08-07-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm not sure I'm convinced of the whole thing. Maybe there was more that was going on before the video that caused these girls panic.

The guy could have been tailgating because he was an irritated driver, it was the left lane, as soon as the girls moved the guy passed them.

Hard to say it was because of a RP'08 sticker.

Matt Collins
08-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Just goes to show you, we don't really own property; ours is a nation of renters and debtors, brainwashed, diseased, culled and assaulted into compliance with an ever-narrowing "No-hassle zone" (in the words of david icke).

Um...you do realize that moving into a domicile with a homeowners association is voluntary, right? If you don't want to be subject to their rules, don't buy a house in their neighborhood and agree to their terms.

This is unlike governmental rules (especially federal) in which it's much harder and in some cases impossible, to "vote with one's feet"

And on the specific issue of "property ownership" Michael Badnark discusses this concept in his "Constitution Class" videos available online at YouTube or http://videos.google.com Essentially Americans were able to own property up until the War Between the States (1865ish). No in most places we don't own property, we own real estate which is not the same. It's all about allodial title. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allodial