PDA

View Full Version : Obama Stuttered a lot!

libertythor
02-02-2008, 11:59 PM
He just rambled and had little consistency!

InLoveWithRon
02-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Obama is a confirmed BIG coke head..

Maybe he didn't get his hit before the broadcast.

RPinUptownChi
02-03-2008, 12:15 AM

lol i'm pretty sure he doesn't do coke anymore...he is just awful in q&a when he has to think on his feet, same with Clinton. its because they're both lawyers. they need to have everything planned out cause they are so anal, then they lose confidence in themselves if they get anything less than a positive response and start waffling...

Dave39168
02-03-2008, 12:21 AM

Na the problem was that he watched Dr. Paul's answers first and goes "Damn, that guy knows what he is talking about! I wonder if these people will notice that I haven't a clue."

Then he got so nervous he couldn't tell us how we need "change" or how we should vote for him b/c he has caucasian americans, african americans, hispanic americans, asian americans, and native americans all (recruited and paid) supporting him.

He has NO CLUE how to answer real questions.

RPinUptownChi
02-03-2008, 12:40 AM
--

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
02-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Obama is the worst speaker of them all that are running right now! he stuttered so much most of his sentences didn't make any sense. Not that they would have done so if he didn't stutter.

I was blown away how little president material Obama is. But today confimed this guy is just hype and more hype.

libertythor
02-03-2008, 12:42 AM
I wonder if those two students that said that Obama swayed them were pre-selected to give their feedback from the very beginning! The reasons given why were completely retarded.

RPinUptownChi
02-03-2008, 12:50 AM
--

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
02-03-2008, 12:56 AM
we pwned those real-time widget things, it was awesome seeing all that red when Obama and Hillary were getting feedback. You could tell the computer guy was irritated, it was great...

Yeah, he clearly got pissed and it looked like he started to sweat after a while.......

:D