PDA

View Full Version : Positively Positive!

CaliforniaGold
02-02-2008, 11:27 PM
I have noticed so many threads that have a negative title.
Even if the contents of the post are positive, the negative title does damage!

Suppose for a moment you are a voter who is torn between Huckabee and Paul. You come to this forum to half heartedly scan through the threads and you see the following..

What are some reasons a Dr. Paul win would be a disaster?

I am so depressed, I may not vote!

Who are other candidates that can kick Paul's butt?

Ron Paul is an alien!
Well, if you saw that, would you bother to open the thread and read?
Would you pass over it having been planted with a seed of doubt.

All I am asking (for a good cause) is that you THINK before you title your post.

How can this be misconstrued?
How can it cause a potential voter to be turned off?
Is this thread going to add to or subtract from our grassroots efforts?

Let's be positive!
Thanks, and have a positively wonderful day!

CaliforniaGold
02-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Bump because I really really really want this point to be made!!!!!

As a refernce to what I am saying...just scroll down the current list of posts..

BreakYourChains
02-02-2008, 11:42 PM
Bump and agree!

BreakYourChains
02-02-2008, 11:48 PM
And I also want to ad this for people to ponder. Thoughts are forms of energy, which if enough energy is directed at the thought, the thought becomes reality.

For examply, if you have the thought "I am thirsty, I want a coke" that thought is the beginning of your trip to the fridge for a coke. If you don't have any coke, that thought will probably propel you to the store if you want a coke badly enough. Without the process of thinking, or the thought, the action never takes place. This is true of everything we do as alive humans. Thinking is an energy. If we think negative thoughts, we are imagining that thought (if only briefly as we don't really want it to occur), and as a result, we are putting out energy which will perhaps make that thought become a reality.

So yes, I agree. We have to stop thinking any thoughts like this, and only concentrate on one thought - Ron Paul and Carol Paul moving into the White House in January of 2009! That should be our goal, that should be the picture we all play over and over in our minds! We need to create this reality with our own thought energy.