PDA

View Full Version : Need Forum advice.

slamhead
02-02-2008, 11:20 PM
With permission of the property owner at a strategic location in town I placed a Ron Paul yard sign on the corner of a busy intersection at a gas station. I have spoke to this owner for months now when I get gas. He is a middle easterner and graduate of the Air Force academy and shares many views of RP on foreign policy.

Anyway...tonight I drove by my well placed sign and someone has placed a McCain sign right next to it. What would be your course of action?

mexicanpizza
02-02-2008, 11:22 PM
Leave it alone. In the trash. Because that's where you found it. ;)

AlexMerced
02-02-2008, 11:24 PM
yep, we have to treat people the way we'd want to be treated, that's what ron paul would do.

the answer: put up a second bigger sign

Soccrmastr
02-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Ask the property owner to make sure he allowed the mccain poster.. then u put up a bigger one or just deal with it heh.

UnitedWeStand
02-02-2008, 11:27 PM
If its definately private property, perhaps direct the question to the property owner.

Other than that, I'd leave it there, it shows he has support in your town and Mccain does too. Plus, the mccain sign person respected your sign, Id leave it alone. Though I might ask the gas station owner to display some slimjims/bumper stickers.

westmich4paul
02-02-2008, 11:27 PM
With permission of the property owner at a strategic location in town I placed a Ron Paul yard sign on the corner of a busy intersection at a gas station. I have spoke to this owner for months now when I get gas. He is a middle easterner and graduate of the Air Force academy and shares many views of RP on foreign policy.

Anyway...tonight I drove by my well placed sign and someone has placed a McCain sign right next to it. What would be your course of action?

I would just put a sign right next to the Mc Nasty sign that read a vote for McCain is a vote against your Constitution.

Edu
02-02-2008, 11:53 PM
What corner did you say that was at? I hear that a lot of corners have strong wind and things like that get blown down all the time.

Feelgood
02-03-2008, 02:41 AM
How bout you get a teddy bear, kinda big, attach it to a pole, and put one of those shirts on it that says "I`m with Stupid" and the arrow pointing to McCain`s sign? :)

slamhead
02-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Stopped in for gas this morning...the property owner asked me to yank the sign.

garyallen59
02-04-2008, 10:22 AM
awesome

Revolution9
02-04-2008, 10:58 AM
How bout you get a teddy bear, kinda big, attach it to a pole, and put one of those shirts on it that says "I`m with Stupid" and the arrow pointing to McCain`s sign? :)

Originality! LOL! Plus 1776.

Best
Randy

Revolution9
02-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Stopped in for gas this morning...the property owner asked me to yank the sign.

Tada.. Now some shithead McCain supporter will claim an RP supporter tore down their sign. Then some halfwit supposed RP grassroots person will come on here and chastise the entire board over the rude RP supporter removing McCains signs and we have to show respect to the other candidates supporters....ad nauseum.. Apparently the rude McCain supporter put his sigh up on private property without asking permission...UNLIKE the Ron Paul supporter.

Randy