PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton came to the University of Arizona today

masterchef876
02-02-2008, 10:23 PM
A bunch of us Ron Paul supporters came out to meet her. There were tons of people there. Obviously, a lot of young people were there also, but about 20 to 30 of us were there holding Paul signs.

Hearing Clinton speak is... nauseating. She told the audience that special interests don't run her campaign. That she will "fix" illegal immigration. She also mentioned her desire to stop getting funds from China, and then went on to talk about universal healthcare.

One of the funny quirks of the evening ocurred when anyone entering the gym was not allowed to bring any liquids in whatsoever. They filled the gym above its capacity, so eventually people started to trickle out while others were profusely sweating and in need of water for the event.

As a 20 year old student, I learned that meeting Hillary supporters is one of the most mentally draining activities I have engaged so far in this election.

Oh and on a side note, the local TV newsworks came and did their news stories. They kept trying to avoid us with the camera, so they kept switching the angle for their shot. But eventually, we just took up all the angles. :D

InLoveWithRon
02-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Oh and on a side note, the local TV newsworks came and did their news stories. They kept trying to avoid us with the camera, so they kept switching the angle for their shot. But eventually, we just took up all the angles. :D

http://photoshack.com/albums/userpics/14302/rpsmiley.GIF

Jamsie 567
02-02-2008, 10:45 PM
We are the media grreat job PAULITES!

FSP-Rebel
02-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Them medias some hoes.

forsmant
02-02-2008, 10:49 PM
I hope your ears are alright. Her voice is worse than nine inch nails on chalk board reciting the twelve days of various consumer commercials.

Jeremy
02-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Woooo! We will do this at everyone's rallies. What can we say? Freedom is popular. :)

masterchef876
02-02-2008, 10:53 PM
I hope your ears are alright. Her voice is worse than nine inch nails on chalk board reciting the twelve days of various consumer commercials.

It just amazes me that she is one of the most corrupt politicians in modern America, and people just flock to her. Unsettling to say the least. :(

Akus
02-02-2008, 10:54 PM
As a 20 year old student, I learned that meeting Hillary supporters is one of the most mentally draining activities I have engaged so far in this election.

how so?

Akus
02-02-2008, 10:55 PM
It just amazes me that she is one of the most corrupt politicians in modern America, and people just flock to her. Unsettling to say the least. :(

even more corrupt then the Triumvirate that led us into a glorious campaign in Iraq?

Caravello
02-02-2008, 10:58 PM
I have never met a Hillary supporter. Quite frankly, I can't imagine what type of person would support her; except maybe for NOW women, etc. What person can get excited about her? I don't get it.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Good job!

How bizarre about the "no liquids" rule. I've seen Ron campaigning at bars where people were guzzling beers. :D