PDA

View Full Version : Negativity Rising----This Must Stop!!!

smartpeople4ronpaul
02-02-2008, 09:57 PM
I was just reading a post where someone said, "We should start donating $20 a month to the RP campaign for 2012, once he drops out of this race."

WHY are we preparing for four years from now expecting him to lose? Anybody who says things like this, in my opinion is a troll. Yes, we must be prepared for anything...but this is getting out of hand. I for one, don't expect Dr.Paul to drop out. I expect him to win.

Please stop doing the following things everyone-
-Suggesting he plans to run for the 3rd party- no more rumors!
-Saying what you plan to do WHEN he drops out.
-Saying that we're here just to prove a point, not to win
-Underestimating ourselves, expecting to lose every state

Jeremy
02-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Well I don't know if it's that negative... maybe it's just being ready for anything

smartpeople4ronpaul
02-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Well I don't know if it's that negative... maybe it's just being ready for anything

A lot of people on these forums expect him to lose.

fireworks_god
02-02-2008, 10:01 PM
The Republican nomination? It doesn't look pretty, that is for sure.

AlexMerced
02-02-2008, 10:01 PM
yeah, the negativity has certainly curved from a few weeks ago when everyone was shitting their pants. Let's just keep working on the movement infrastructure.

At least the person you message is looking to the future, a lot of people just give up and stop caring, and that makes me really sad.

http://www.libertywarchest.com

Jeremy
02-02-2008, 10:02 PM
A lot of people on these forums expect him to lose.

We can't loose. The movement has been sparked... this is just the beginning :D

Eponym_mi
02-02-2008, 10:02 PM
People are planning for RP's 2nd term already! Yeah!!!

hopeforamerica
02-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Looking at the big picture is a good thing. In my opinion, Ron Paul has already won! The tide cannot be turned now. No matter the results of this election the revolution will live on! If Ron wins, we still have tons of work to do. One man cannot do it all, he needs our support. If he loses the election, we have tons of work to do to continue the message of freedom. I'm doing everything in my own personal power to help this election, but know I will not give up the fight for freedom ever!

RonPaulVolunteer
02-02-2008, 10:03 PM
I think honesty is a good thing. Ron Paul's chances of winning are slim, though I will not yet concede that he can't win. I work my butt off for this campaign, but yes, we need to start preparing for 2012. Ron is very fit, very healthy, I see no issue with a 2012 run. He is now going to get incredible attention in the Congress and every one of his bills will be widely publicized. So 2012 has very high potential. I am telling people, look, he probably won't win, but we NEED to see this as a long term effort to win the WH in 2012 if he loses this time around, so we need to keep working... Plan like he's going to win, AND prepare for a 2012 fight...

BreakYourChains
02-02-2008, 10:07 PM
I understand what you are saying, and I agree. Thoughts are forms of energy, which if enough energy is directed at the thought, the thought becomes reality.

For examply, if you have the thought "I am thirsty, I want a coke" that thought is the beginning of your trip to the fridge for a coke. If you don't have any coke, that thought will probably propel you to the store if you want a coke badly enough. Without the process of thinking, or the thought, the action never takes place. This is true of everything we do as alive humans. Thinking is an energy. If we think negative thoughts, we are imagining that thought (if only briefly as we don't really want it to occur), and as a result, we are putting out energy which will perhaps make that thought become a reality.

So yes, I agree. We have to stop thinking any thoughts like this, and only concentrate on one thought - Ron Paul and Carol Paul moving into the White House in January of 2009! That should be our goal, that should be the picture we all play over and over in our minds! We need to create this reality with our own thought energy.

nate895
02-02-2008, 10:13 PM
I was just reading a post where someone said, "We should start donating $20 a month to the RP campaign for 2012, once he drops out of this race."

WHY are we preparing for four years from now expecting him to lose? Anybody who says things like this, in my opinion is a troll. Yes, we must be prepared for anything...but this is getting out of hand. I for one, don't expect Dr.Paul to drop out. I expect him to win.

I said if he drops out, not once he does so. It is possible that we win this race, but we must be prepared for whatever may come. Ever heard the saying "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst." The worst right now is that he loses, and so we need to prepare for that possibility, and it's even possible next go around, so we should prepare for that possibility when the time comes.

Oh, and it's not for Paul.

coffeewithchess
02-02-2008, 10:14 PM
We can't loose. The movement has been sparked... this is just the beginning :D

Yea, and I think RP may want to lead the movement, after all he is coming out with a manifesto for us!

nate895
02-02-2008, 10:16 PM
I think honesty is a good thing. Ron Paul's chances of winning are slim, though I will not yet concede that he can't win. I work my butt off for this campaign, but yes, we need to start preparing for 2012. Ron is very fit, very healthy, I see no issue with a 2012 run. He is now going to get incredible attention in the Congress and every one of his bills will be widely publicized. So 2012 has very high potential. I am telling people, look, he probably won't win, but we NEED to see this as a long term effort to win the WH in 2012 if he loses this time around, so we need to keep working... Plan like he's going to win, AND prepare for a 2012 fight...

I don't want Ron Paul to run in 2012 for two reasons, voters could call him a sore loser, especially if he runs independent. Two, he's gonna be 76, not exactly a spring chicken. He deserves to spend his golden years with his family, not fighting the Washington machine.

qh4dotcom
02-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Ron Paul will be 76 years old in 2012...do you think he will still have enough energy to run again in 2012?

fireworks_god
02-02-2008, 10:26 PM
I understand what you are saying, and I agree. Thoughts are forms of energy, which if enough energy is directed at the thought, the thought becomes reality.

For examply, if you have the thought "I am thirsty, I want a coke" that thought is the beginning of your trip to the fridge for a coke. If you don't have any coke, that thought will probably propel you to the store if you want a coke badly enough. Without the process of thinking, or the thought, the action never takes place. This is true of everything we do as alive humans. Thinking is an energy. If we think negative thoughts, we are imagining that thought (if only briefly as we don't really want it to occur), and as a result, we are putting out energy which will perhaps make that thought become a reality.

So yes, I agree. We have to stop thinking any thoughts like this, and only concentrate on one thought - Ron Paul and Carol Paul moving into the White House in January of 2009! That should be our goal, that should be the picture we all play over and over in our minds! We need to create this reality with our own thought energy.

I love that and your username. Its nice to see people wake up, not only to the nature of the political machine around us, but to the nature of reality itself - energy! :)

Suhail Syed
02-02-2008, 10:27 PM
even if Ron Paul somehow wins, what good would it be unless we choose better candidates into congress?

we have a conservative leader who follows the constitution as his guide... that's all we need as an example of what to look at our other local politicians throughout America into deciding who we should also vote into congress

BreakYourChains
02-02-2008, 10:31 PM
even if Ron Paul somehow wins, what good would it be unless we choose better candidates into congress?

we have a conservative leader who follows the constitution as his guide... that's all we need as an example of what to look at our other local politicians throughout America into deciding who we should also vote into congress

It will stop the insanity spending, bring the troops home from Iraq and save their lives, and give us time to get more members elected to Congress in two years.

Akus
02-02-2008, 10:33 PM

I have always believed that if we fail, it's only because of our negativity corroding our enthusiasm. I proposed banning people who start If Ron Paul Doesn't Win threads. Those do nothing but harm us.

nate895
02-02-2008, 10:43 PM
I have always believed that if we fail, it's only because of our negativity corroding our enthusiasm. I proposed banning people who start If Ron Paul Doesn't Win threads. Those do nothing but harm us.

You people deserve to lose if you don't have contingency plans. This is the reason why people lose wars, they fight only to win the battle, and don't think about if they lose. This election is a mere battle. If we win, it means the end of the elite ruling us is nearing an end, if we lose, so what, we can go on and win next time, or the next time, or the next time. It's a battle, but it will slow us down if they win, and we need to make sure we have a plan if they do.

Akus
02-02-2008, 10:45 PM
You people deserve to lose if you don't have contingency plans. This is the reason why people lose wars, they fight only to win the battle, and don't think about if they lose. This election is a mere battle. If we win, it means the end of the elite ruling us is nearing an end, if we lose, so what, we can go on and win next time, or the next time, or the next time. It's a battle, but it will slow us down if they win, and we need to make sure we have a plan if they do.

Nate, do you support RP because you want this person to become the next president, or do you support the ideas he stands for?

I do not support Ron Paul. I support the philosophy, the ideas and the, quite frankly, sanity, that just happens to use Ron Paul as a medium to communicate with us.

Nate, again, are you like me or do you support the person Ron Pau?

nate895
02-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Nate, do you support RP because you want this person to become the next president, or do you support the ideas he stands for?

I do not support Ron Paul. I support the philosophy, the ideas and the, quite frankly, sanity, that just happens to use Ron Paul as a medium to communicate with us.

Nate, again, are you like me or do you support the person Ron Pau?

I support the philosophy itself, I think Ron Paul is merely our current standard bearer. I wouldn't have him run in 2012, someone else must take up the banner, as he has fought long enough for this movement, he deserves to live the rest of his years in total peace.

magicmike
02-02-2008, 11:43 PM
I believe if you were to spend $20 a month it would be better invested into the up coming Ron Paul foundation or the project in my sig. Both are working to promote Ron Paul now AND in the future for the next Ron Paul.