PDA

View Full Version : The Super Bowl Money Bomb--ARe We Still donating?

virginiakid
02-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Maybe we can get over $6 Million on Super Bowl Sunday? I'm in for donating again. Couldn't donate as much as I did before, but definitely willing to donate more money.

Sarkin
02-02-2008, 09:55 PM
If you want to help the campaign again (very generous, by the way), donate as soon as possible. Another ten dollars now is another ten dollars towards getting a better timeslot for a TV ad. Ten dollars tomorrow could be a lesser quality timeslot. Why take the risk?

BoBoDuFlachi
02-02-2008, 10:07 PM
SuperBowl money bomb sounds like a plan!

RonPaulJunkie
02-02-2008, 10:29 PM
I'm in. I can't afford much either, but maybe another $25 and I just wont eat out this week. We should at least get another $1.5 million by feb 5th

smtwngrl
02-03-2008, 10:08 AM
I think maybe something that would help right now is for people to spread the word more and encourage others to donate, even if they've already donated and can't do so right now.

People tend to promote it to others when they are going to donate, and they are less likely to do so when they are not going to be able to. Remember, even if you have donated and are stretched, those RP supporters you know who've donated in the past may not be.

With each money bomb, there are more new supporters. And many of these people haven't donated as much (total) and can easily afford to donate again. Just a thought. ;)