PDA

View Full Version : The GOP wants to lose...

Myerz
02-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Obviously, if they don't put RON PAUL in the seat every other canidate will lose to Hillary or Obama.

They have to know this...... so logic says.....they want to lose....and like Ron Paul said if it's not him they want then they, the GOP, deserve to be punished.

UnReconstructed
02-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Its cause the country is in such shape right now. They don't want to deal with it.

AlexMerced
I don't think thye want to lose, you have two different types of people who are anit-paul republicans

1) believe the war is more important than winning

2) people who seriously think Ron Paul has no chance with the base

tomveil
I believe it.

Hillary or Obama gives them a chance in 4 or 8 years.

Paul gives them (the people in power) no chance.

TER
02-02-2008, 09:34 PM
The sad, sad truth is that the GOP really wants to win, and are voting for McCain.

Myerz
02-02-2008, 09:38 PM
The sad, sad truth is that the GOP really wants to win, and are voting for McCain.

that's not going to happen...the dems will eat him up.......he's got more garbage then the trashman.

GHoeberX
Obviously, if they don't put RON PAUL in the seat every other canidate will lose to Hillary or Obama.

They have to know this...... so logic says.....they want to lose....and like Ron Paul said if it's not him they want then they, the GOP, deserve to be punished.

I've been thinking about this now and then... how about the media wants Democrats to win? What better way to try to get McCain "Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran" and Radical Jihadist Radical Jihadist Mitt Romney as the Republican nominee. Even Hillary could beat them..

Pauls' Revere

whichever dem get the nod all they have to say is="I will end this war".
and its a slam dunk.

p.s. Obama said today he will end the war in 09, remember he was going to end it in 2013? which is it?

Myerz
02-02-2008, 09:40 PM
I don't think thye want to lose, you have two different types of people who are anit-paul republicans

1) believe the war is more important than winning

2) people who seriously think Ron Paul has no chance with the base

1) believe the war is more important than winning... if he doesn't win then what ever McCain is spewing doesn't matter.....he won't be there.

2) people who seriously think Ron Paul has no chance with the base... They better realize that we can effect the outcome.......and will punish them good...real good!

iznourbaby
02-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Ron Paul is running 3rd party within the 2 party system. Without him there would be 1 party with 2 differing approaches to the same outcome.

DAFTEK
02-02-2008, 09:44 PM
My family will vote Hillary if McWar is the only one standing! Fuk them all!

ForrestLayne
02-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Don't forget RP is the only one NOT on the CFR. He is the only one that stands to affect the CFR goal.

The CFR agenda affects both parties. The dollar must go down in order for the NWO - ie NAU - to form. Both parties want it. Look at what Clinton did and now Bush... Both parties want to be in power when it happens......

RP is the only one that wants to cut spending and reduce debt to keep the dollar strong.

Time for Change
02-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Have you guys seen "No End in Sight" (Charles Ferguson)
Also see "Why We Fight"
[Netflix is GOOD]

The first is an eye opener to the mismanagement, and the tactics used to assure failure of the established infrastructure.
This vid outlines the key people that directly undermined the process of liberating Iraq by placing obstacles in the path of the qualified individuals given this daunting task.
When they showed progress and determination to succeed, they simply changed the management team.
Deliberate collapse? "You decide"

Midnight77
02-02-2008, 09:46 PM
A Democratic win is inevitable this Election. As much as half the country supposedly hates Hillary, they are going to vote for her. If her support here in California is anything like what I heard at the last CNN debate between her and Barrack ... it's sealed. Especially if she does go ahead and pick Barack as her Vice President, then the General Election will be over before it even started.

I'm predicting it will be Hillary and Barack taking on John McCain and Mike Huckabee. This election is going to be a No Contest for the Democrats.

Caravello
02-02-2008, 09:49 PM
McCain has a decent chance to beat the Dems, so does Paul. I think Huck and Romney have zero chance.

revolutionary8
02-02-2008, 09:51 PM
My family will vote Hillary if McWar is the only one standing! Fuk them all!
This is exactly what they want. General Bitlary are NeoCons. The NeoCons and NeoLibs (the same) are out to take over both parties of course.
The anointed one is General Hitlary with her partner in crime as chief advisor.

So, if you vote for Hitlary over McPain then essentially you are playing in to their hands.
Better to write in Ron Paul's name if that day comes. God help us ALL if it does.

people wonder why we are so "crazy" and "passionate". Well, time is running out- that is why.
Think about it - in hollywood, there is nothing like a ticking time bomb that brings people to the edge of their seats. That time is now. This is now or never and many know it. We cannot go back.
We must spread the truth as best we can as quickly as we can.

Cindy
02-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Its cause the country is in such shape right now. They don't want to deal with it.

That, and they want to pass the blame for their mess off onto the democrats.

It will be years before the full impact of the mess they have made will be realized. And when it is, the Dems will be in office and get blamed for it.

Myerz
02-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Why vote for someone else....write him in! You'll be the only one not wasting your vote!

revolutionary8
02-02-2008, 10:05 PM
That, and they want to pass the blame for their mess off onto the democrats.

It will be years before the full impact of the mess they have made will be realized. And when it is, the Dems will be in office and get blamed for it.

"Democracy is a process by which people are free to choose the man who will get the blame."
-Benjamin Franklin

Only Hitlary is a NeoCon and was just endorsed by the she devil herself Ann Coulter.

Only I am just not sure Ann isn't really Dan, she has an adams apple. Check it out. :D

edit to add- a donation to the GOP is a donation to keep Ron Paul silenced. The RNC and the GOP is working against us.

ShowMeLiberty
02-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Yeah, I've been thinking about this off and on for a while now too. I think the GOP is pushing McCain to be their sacrificial lamb because it's "his turn" and they are ready to dump their mess on the Dems.

John Kerry was a sacrificial lamb in 2004, going against a "war president" when the war was still pretty popular.

Bob Dole was a sacrificial lamb in 1996 going against the still enormously popular (??) Bill Clinton.

I believe both parties play this game all the time.

jarofclay
02-02-2008, 10:09 PM
With the way everyone is acting I think they really want Ron Paul to win. :)

revolutionary8
02-02-2008, 10:12 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/c/c/coulter_adamsapple.jpg

:D:D

Myerz
02-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I've been thinking about this off and on for a while now too. I think the GOP is pushing McCain to be their sacrificial lamb because it's "his turn" and they are ready to dump their mess on the Dems.

John Kerry was a sacrificial lamb in 2004, going against a "war president" when the war was still pretty popular.

Bob Dole was a sacrificial lamb in 1996 going against the still enormously popular (??) Bill Clinton.

I believe both parties play this game all the time.

Exactly.....more of a reason for a 3rd party win!

pcosmar
02-02-2008, 10:23 PM
I believe it.

Hillary or Obama gives them a chance in 4 or 8 years.

Paul gives them (the people in power) no chance.

Wrong Hillary or Obama gives them the power now.
Bush set up the scene.
The change of parties is just part of the show, to let the masses think they have a choice.

The same people RUN both parties.

yaz
02-02-2008, 10:26 PM

LMAO

humanic
02-02-2008, 10:29 PM
It's important to separate the GOP from THE ESTABLISHMENT. THE ESTABLISHMENT are the NEOCONS, NEOLIBS, CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, etc. They have no loyalty to either party, and they have infultrated both parties.

Some members of the GOP are of THE ESTABLISHMENT, but many are not. As many people have pointed out, many in the GOP either really believe Ron Paul's anti-war stance is somehow anti-American or believe that he has no chance to beat the democrats. They don't WANT to lose.

THE ESTABLISHMENT, on the other hand, does not necessarily want the GOP to lose, but it seems that they prefer it because, as someone else has said, Hillary seems to be their anointed one. McCain is a war-hungry nut who is also owned by them, so I think they'd be okay with a McCain victory too.

This how they operate: own most of the horses in the race, use voter fraud, dirty tricks, and their influence in the mass media to artificially wittle down the field and shut out all non-owned politicals (i.e. Paul, Gravel, Kucinich), and then use voter fraud, dirty tricks, and the mass media to get their horse of choice into office from the remaining, all-Establishment horses.

revolutionary8
02-02-2008, 10:36 PM
It's important to separate the GOP from THE ESTABLISHMENT. THE ESTABLISHMENT are the NEOCONS, NEOLIBS, CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, etc. They have no loyalty to either party, and they have infultrated both parties.

Some members of the GOP are of THE ESTABLISHMENT, but many are not. As many people have pointed out, many in the GOP either really believe Ron Paul's anti-war stance is somehow anti-American or believe that he has no chance to beat the democrats. They don't WANT to lose.

THE ESTABLISHMENT, on the other hand, does not necessarily want the GOP to lose, but it seems that they prefer it because, as someone else has said, Hillary seems to be their anointed one. McCain is a war-hungry nut who is also owned by them, so I think they'd be okay with a McCain victory too.

This how they operate: own most of the horses in the race, use voter fraud, dirty tricks, and their influence in the mass media to artificially wittle down the field and shut out all non-owned politicals (i.e. Paul, Gravel, Kucinich), and then use voter fraud, dirty tricks, and the mass media to get their horse of choice into office from the remaining, all-Establishment horses.

Helllewwww...
This is the problem. It is the "little people" who get to say NOTHING and are told that they mean NOTHING.
It doesn't really matter if there are "some good guys" in there or not (the GOP I mean) they will be overcome.
Better to donate to THE PEOPLE YOU TRUST.
no?
I donate to RON PAUL and anyone that he endorses, or is courageous enough to endorse him. End of story.

Acidlump
02-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Seems obvious.. The NWO is already here pretty much

1. George Bush
2. Bill Clinton
3. George W Bush
4. Hillery Clinton
5. Jeb Bush
6. ______ Clinton

revolutionary8
02-02-2008, 10:52 PM

1. George Bush
2. Bill Clinton
3. George W Bush
4. Hillery Clinton
5. Jeb Bush
6. ______ Clinton
you forgot Rick Perry.
If he rapes the Texans with the Trans Texas Corridor and the Quick Take Law, he will be our next president after someone decides Hitlary needs to go.
He was at Turkey Bilderberg 2007. This is what they are waiting for IMHO.

kickzman
02-02-2008, 11:03 PM
That transtexas corridor crap will rape Trailer drivers and Americans in turn...Man we have to lift the flag of the movement after Ron Paul, we need to be the new generation of Paulites. The internet is our strongest weapon!

Peace&Freedom
02-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Locally and nationally, the two parties (at the leadership level) usually negotiate the level of opposition they will provide to one another. I have heard local Republiican leaders tell me in New York that the dialogue goes like this:

"Look, we know this is a (Democrat or Republican) leaning area, so we're going to win most all the races here regardless, but we'd both rather not expend X amount of resources doing it. If you agree to run weak candidates across the board, we agree to run our weak, sacrificial lamb in the district you really want your strong candidate to win in."

The other party usually goes along with it, to get the guaranteed seat for their favored one. This is why 95% of political districts are purposefully gerrymandered to be uncompetitve---it facilitates such dealmaking, and limits the truly competitive 50-50% districts where both parties will fully compete over to a minimum. It also allows the parties to placate the "but it's my turn" egotists among them by assigning them to be sacrifical lambs in glamourous, but no chance campaigns.

It appears to happen on the statewide level as well. Two years ago, I and other Libertarians persuaded William Weld, a former Mass. Republican Governor, to run on the LP as well as the GOP line for Governor of NY. We thought, duh, a former Governor was the strongest possible candidate to field, and the Republican nomination would be a slam dunk for him. Alas, the GOP chose to nominate a more obscure state legislator over him (causing Weld to quit). This obscurity then went on to lose to Spitzer by 40%. Apparently top Repubs had agreed with Dems to turn over the governorship to them that year, and so couldn't be troubled to nominate a stronger candidate who might actually win.

So given the above, it is quite likely that the McCain campaign offers the GOP with a chance to at last dispose of their latest "it's my turn" veteran, in a race they have guaranteed to Hillary by previous arrangement, before looking for a fresh corporate face in 2012 (Jeb Bush?). The one thing getting in both parties' way, of course, is Ron Paul.

dawnbt
02-02-2008, 11:21 PM
I've been thinking about this now and then... how about the media wants Democrats to win? What better way to try to get McCain "Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran" and Radical Jihadist Radical Jihadist Mitt Romney as the Republican nominee. Even Hillary could beat them..

And Rupert Murdoch donated to Hillary's campaign. The voices have spoken.:eek:

dawnbt
02-02-2008, 11:26 PM

It's Rudy!!!

dawnbt
02-02-2008, 11:30 PM

1. George Bush
2. Bill Clinton
3. George W Bush
4. Hillery Clinton
5. Jeb Bush
6. ______ Clinton

More like Bush VP, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Clinton? I smell a dynasty. And the Czar's name is Hitlery!

revolutionary8
02-02-2008, 11:30 PM
And Rupert Murdoch donated to Hillary's campaign. The voices have spoken.:eek:

donated?
he has funded her.
He has put her front and center in every debate and on the front of ever "major" and "credible" newspaper- all owned by him.

Only Mitt Romney bought Clear Channel months ago- so that complicates stuff. :D

revolutionary8
02-02-2008, 11:38 PM
It's Rudy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySCofbsMe20

I am bad.
:D

michaelwise
02-02-2008, 11:41 PM

Please don't tell Mitt Romney. I want to see him piss away his entire life savings on this thing, only to lose in the end.
Headline: Wall Street insider Mitt Romney loses all the millions he siphoned off from Wall Street investors in his bid for President.

revolutionary8
02-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Please don't tell Mitt Romney. I want to see him piss away his entire life savings on this thing, only to lose in the end.
Headline: Wall Street insider Mitt Romney loses all the millions he siphoned off from Wall Street investors in his bid for President.

I think it is all a ponzi scheme to get the Mormon's to donate everything they have to the GOP or the RNC.
but that is JMHO.
Romney won't win he is a gatekeeper.
It is Ron Paul that will have the only chance in beating the Dems in the election. The GOP knows this.

Joseph Hart
02-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Best way the GOP will win(in there eyes) is to lose this election so the Democrats look bad and the next election sways GOP. Just a theory

slantedview
02-03-2008, 12:10 AM
the GOP is owned by greater powers, such as perhaps the CFR? if that's true, what difference does it make if hillary or mccain or obama or romney win? they're all CFR.

ron is not.

so yeah, i think they might want to lose, and it makes sense.

bcreps85
02-03-2008, 12:27 AM
I disagree. The news is very liberal leaning, so here is my theory.

The MSM is propping McCain up because he has no shot at winning in November. They haven't suddenly become friendly to Republicans, they have pretended to be friendly to Republicans as a means of sabotage, because Hillary is SUPPOSED to be the next president. McCain is the only Republican that she is 100% sure to win against, and so for the Democratic agenda he must win the Republican nomination.

revolutionary8
02-03-2008, 01:05 AM

The MSM is propping McCain up because he has no shot at winning in November. They haven't suddenly become friendly to Republicans, they have pretended to be friendly to Republicans as a means of sabotage, because Hillary is SUPPOSED to be the next president. McCain is the only Republican that she is 100% sure to win against, and so for the Democratic agenda he must win the Republican nomination.
Only Rupert Murdoch funds, endorses, plasters on every page--- Hillary. :D not McPain. McPain is the pain taker. ;)

Midnight77
02-03-2008, 02:54 PM

No Republican has a chance of winning this election. It's just not possible due to all the damage Bush has done. The MSM can prop up anyone on the GOP side they want ... Huckabee, McCain, Romney ... none of them have a chance at winning, and they know it. This is all about ratings now. Nothing more.

Barack and Hillary will result in Hillary winning this thing and being the inevitable next President of the United States ... as everyone predicted before this thing even got started.

Paul's ideas are the only one on the GOP side that can beat Hillary ... but Paul is not going to secure the GOP nomination and I think most of us are moving on into the Acceptance stage at this point in the Curve of Denial. The GOP Establishment would even take Hillary over Paul ... as she is more likely to protect their interests than Paul.

Myerz
02-03-2008, 03:01 PM
The GOP Establishment would even take Hillary over Paul ... as she is more likely to protect their interests than Paul.

And that is probably the sickest part of all of this.....not what's good for the people of the country but what is good for their agenda.

How long are we going take this?

How long will it take for the rest of America do understand?

When they are standing in the breadline.....I can hear it now....."Remember that guy....Ron Paul.....we wouldn't be here right now if he would have won!"

Time for Change
02-03-2008, 03:34 PM
And that is probably the sickest part of all of this.....not what's good for the people of the country but what is good for their agenda.

How long are we going take this?

How long will it take for the rest of America do understand?

When they are standing in the breadline.....I can hear it now....."Remember that guy....Ron Paul.....we wouldn't be here right now if he would have won!"

Well, at that point it will be treasonous to say his name.
The internet will be completely locked down, and the resident CFR Pres will declare a state of emergency over the entire USA (or north american union)
They will be prohibited from saying that anything has gone wrong at all.
Mention of the constitution will be banned, and those doing so will be labeled as terrorists.

I am being facetious, obviously...but at the same time...I do have my concerns.

It is incomprehensible for so many Americans to live in such a small minded state.
The lack of independent thought scares the crap out of me.
Seriously...how on earth did we degrade the gene pool so much that we now allow Television to dictate our thoughts?
There seems to be no second guessing or independent research on the part of the so called "Free American".
These are strange times friends.

humanic
02-03-2008, 05:17 PM

revolutionary8, your response to my statement above is bizarre to me:

Helllewwww...
This is the problem. It is the "little people" who get to say NOTHING and are told that they mean NOTHING.

When did I say otherwise? I made a post detailing the different motives of two separate groups, neither of which care about the "little people".

It doesn't really matter if there are "some good guys" in there or not (the GOP I mean) they will be overcome.

When did I say whether or not I thought there were "some good guys" in there, or that it mattered?

Better to donate to THE PEOPLE YOU TRUST.
no?

Yes... I don't understand where I gave the impression that I thought you should donate to people you don't trust, or not donate to people you do trust.

I donate to RON PAUL and anyone that he endorses, or is courageous enough to endorse him. End of story.

Me too. I don't understand where any of this is coming from.