PDA

View Full Version : Will You Stand With Ron Paul On Feb. 6th????

seawolf
02-02-2008, 09:05 PM
That is the question to ponder as we approach Super Tuesday.

If the polls are right (and I hope they are dead wrong) and the Republican Voters in over 20 States do not pull the lever for Ron Paul in large numbers will you still stand with him on Wednesday, Feb. 6th? I wonder how many fair weather Supporters will abandon ship....

He said tonight on the MTV/MySpace Debate that he would continue to campaign as long as he had the backing and the financial support from the RP Grassroots.

I wonder what our donation total will look like on Wednesday, February 6th!!!

If there was ever a day to donate I believe this will be the Day....

For Liberty, For Freedom, For Ron Paul.....

risiusj
02-02-2008, 09:07 PM
You all must remember that it's not all about Ron Paul. This is just the beginning of the fight.

Staupostek
02-02-2008, 09:09 PM
I will stand with Ron Paul as long as he is running. And after that, I will continue to promote and preach his message of liberty where I can.

Paulite
this is just the beginning . and i will not die in vain.

ForrestLayne
I'm in 'til the end - if not RP there will be another - the fight for freedom never ends.

airborne373
02-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Our meetup here in INDY has discussed this, and the answer is an overwhelming YES! We know this is the beginning and what a wonderful start. After all what is our option? Slavery?

driller80545
02-02-2008, 09:11 PM
I will stand and I will continue to donate as much as I can! The man is right and people must see that at some point. I still predict a snowball at some point. The MTV program tonight was great.

kushaze
02-02-2008, 09:12 PM
sorry

redchina
02-02-2008, 09:12 PM
I would never support anyone else. Ron Paul forever.

AlexMerced
02-02-2008, 09:13 PM
I'll be working on the foundation of the movement for awhile, this is bigger than the presidency

http://www.libertywarchest.com

Elwar
I'll stand by Ron Paul all the way through his presidency.

He'll need us when the media goes after him as well.

j0ew00ds
support will die down for a couple days as people take a breath and let emotions ease up. But they'll come back. They always do. Once you've seen the light there's no going back.

hopeforamerica
I would never support anyone else. Ron Paul forever.

+ 1,00,000,000

vauge
02-02-2008, 09:14 PM
I would be discouraged, but I'm in it for the long haul. :)

Freedom
02-02-2008, 09:14 PM
I'll stand with Ron as long as he stands for the Constitution!

DFF
02-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Does a Bear **** in the woods?

Agent CSL
Ron Paul will be written in on November if he must be. I will not give up the fight, it's more than Ron Paul. We're starting a revolution back to the old ways. If this revolution dies then we will fall, plain and simple. So I will do all I can to make sure I can do all I can.

To inform the masses is the first step.

jsu718
To the end. I will write his name in if I have to. I will never stop talking about freedom and telling people about the one choice they have that will give them that.

tomveil
02-02-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm voting Ron Paul in the primary and the general election barring the Perfect Storm that would make Washington into a battleground between McCain and Obama.

Since that's not going to happen...........

warmth of the sun
I'm not going anywhere.

Soccrmastr
theres still like 25 states to go after feb 5th

Myerz
02-02-2008, 09:17 PM
I will be.......even if he is not. I will write in "Ron Paul" for the rest of my life!

evadmurd
02-02-2008, 09:17 PM
What other choice is there? I submit, "NONE".

mokkan88
02-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Yes, of course. This is about the message, not the man. The message is greater than the man.

BreakYourChains
02-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Here for the duration. We have only just begun. There is no other choice, there is no other candidate.

icon124
02-02-2008, 09:21 PM
I will stand with Ron Paul until the day he dies

Ryan_G
02-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Why does the subject say 6th??

jmarinara
02-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Yes, I will always stand with Ron Paul. He is right, he is moral, he is the only AMERICAN in the race, and one of very few in congress.

Patriots must stick together, and I will always stand with a fellow patriot, be he a candidate for President or not.

texasbelle
02-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Yes! Most definitely!

icon124
02-02-2008, 09:26 PM
I will be writing in RP on the election day no matter what

Myerz
02-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Why does the subject say 6th??

Questioning people's loyalty after the results of Super Tues.

snpage
02-02-2008, 09:27 PM
I am for Ron Paul till the end. I am tired of the wink/nod/smile politics. Somethings got to give and it has got to be this. This TV strike could not have come at a beter time. It really could not have. Its like G_D is giving us one last time -- without TV distractions to WAKE UP!

jmarinara
02-02-2008, 09:28 PM
You all must remember that it's not all about Ron Paul. This is just the beginning of the fight.

No, this campaign for President is about Ron Paul. Saying it's not about him or that this is only the beginning is a glorified cop-out to make losing feel better.

jmarinara
02-02-2008, 09:29 PM
I still predict a snowball at some point.

And what possible reason would you have for believing this? His vote totals are going down in case you haven't noticed.

Scott Wilson
02-02-2008, 09:30 PM
I'll be working on the foundation of the movement for awhile, this is bigger than the presidency

http://www.libertywarchest.com

This is important. There must be an organised hub for the those involved with the Ron Paul campaign.

Fur years many of us have been spreading the message of freedom in a compartementalised fashion but these money bombs have shown us how when we come together we can achieve some very powerful results.

This needs to continue beyond the Ron Paul campaign.

Richandler
02-02-2008, 09:30 PM
This movement once died a long while back when Goldwater lost. We cannot afford to be give up this time and we must keep penetrating every area of society to spread our ideas and undertandings.

The Lantern
02-02-2008, 09:31 PM

If the polls are right (and I hope they are dead wrong) and the Republican Voters in over 20 States do not pull the lever for Ron Paul in large numbers will you still stand with him on Wednesday, Feb. 6th? I wonder how many fair weather Supporters will abandon ship....

He said tonight on the MTV/MySpace Debate that he would continue to campaign as long as he had the backing and the financial support from the RP Grassroots.

February 6 is Ron Paul Day!

Chester Copperpot
02-02-2008, 09:31 PM
I will stand with Ron Paul as long as he is running. And after that, I will continue to promote and preach his message of liberty where I can.

same here

MsDoodahs
02-02-2008, 09:32 PM
The way I see it, Ron was standing for us for years - before some of us were even born.

He's dedicated his life to ensuring the survival of this message of peace, freedom, and prosperity.

So of course I will be standing with Ron on Feb 6.

bucfish
02-02-2008, 09:39 PM
I am prepared to carry this message to the end. No matter what the message of personal freedom and liberty, truth and peace must never be given up on. This is only the beginning and I know not what the future holds but as for me I am and always be for liberty!!!

FSP-Rebel
02-02-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm in this for the long haul as I'm only 25. But depending on what happens, it might be prudent for us to consider moving to a state that has an RP culture like Montana. I would've previously said NH but I think that state is too far gone with all the liberals moving in from MA. If this country keeps going the way it's going, we'll need alot of folks in MT to support a secession movement. I think NH will never go for it considering all the liberals.

priest_of_syrinx
02-02-2008, 09:42 PM
If he doesn't get the nomination, it's either 3rd party or write in for me. I don't care what other people have to say. They're all sheep anyways.

WV Freedom Fighter
If it wasn't for Ron Paul, I wouldn't even be voting. Ron Paul all the way!

dealerjim
Ron Paul is the only candidate worth supporting so I'm going nowhere...

MsDoodahs
02-02-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm in this for the long haul as I'm only 25. But depending on what happens, it might be prudent for us to consider moving to a state that has an RP culture like Montana. I would've previously said NH but I think that state is too far gone with all the liberals moving in from MA. If this country keeps going the way it's going, we'll need alot of folks in MT to support a secession movement. I think NH will never go for it considering all the liberals.

Agreed re: NH is too far gone with the influx of MA refugees.

There may come a time when a move to an area more amenable to the message is feasible for us, too.

<end threadjack :o>

robert4rp08
02-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Feb 6th of what year? I will stand with the Ron Paul rEVOLution until the day I die.

Michael Landon
02-02-2008, 10:09 PM
If it's not Ron Paul, then I'll be voting for the Libertarian Party Candidate.

- ML

jarofclay
02-02-2008, 10:12 PM
Can't put us back in the Matrix... we are unplugged now.

dirknb@hotmail.com
02-02-2008, 10:12 PM
It's all the way to November.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Febuary 6th is when Ron's independent run officially begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShowMeLiberty
02-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Ron Paul or no one. Simple as that.

Yes, it's the message but to me it's also the man. The message would be hollow without this great man speaking it.

TER
02-02-2008, 10:20 PM
After that I will support the GOP nominee, others will have to decided if they want to vote for another candidate or write in Ron Paul.

Uh, even if the GOP nominates McCain?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-02-2008, 10:22 PM
However, I think RP's supporters should hang in their until the GOP convention. After that I will support the GOP nominee, others will have to decided if they want to vote for another candidate or write in Ron Paul.

I had you pegged from day one. Your loyalty is to the GOP, not to Ron or his message. Leave this forum, traitor. :mad:

BrettCates
02-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Ron Paul Forever

MGreen
02-02-2008, 10:26 PM
I'll stand with the message until my dying breath. And if Paul is running on that message on February 6, I will support him.

HazardPerry
02-02-2008, 10:26 PM
I had you pegged from day one. Your loyalty is to the GOP, not to Ron or his message. Leave this forum, traitor. :mad:

Oh please. We're supposed to be fighting for the rights of the individual, correct? Plus, you love stirring the independent run pot often enough that I could easily tell you to gtfo as well. Let him be.

RPsupporterAtHeart
02-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Ron Paul is the spear to strike the first blow for a much much greater cause. His wisdom and knowledge is being passed along to a very tech savvy and passionate group. The odds are heavily HEAVILY against him winning this battle, but the war is FAR from over. This is only the beginning.

Will Ron Paul losing be the end of the revolution?

http://www.starwars-tw.com/story/character/jedi/yoda-ep2.jpg

No, there is another!

qh4dotcom
02-02-2008, 10:29 PM
What other choice do we have? The Florida primary is over and I haven't taken off the bumper sticker from my car. I would never support anyone else.

HazardPerry
02-02-2008, 10:31 PM

Oh please. We're supposed to be fighting for the rights of the individual, correct? Plus, you love stirring the independent run pot often enough that I could easily tell you to gtfo as well. Let him be.

edit: plus, I've gone from "stfu MayTheRon, seriously" to "hmm...it would really make a splash and stick it to the GOP"

Still not decided ;)

As for Ron, I support him wherever he goes, but I will support his message forever. I will live by his message forever. He's given all of us a passion to do good, to change things for the betterment of our society. We are all truly patriots and public servants, and for many of us, Ron Paul showed us the way. He deserves to be honored forever because of that.

The revolution will continue. We will take back our country, district by district. There is work to be done.

nate895
02-02-2008, 10:36 PM

I'll stand behind liberty until I'm sent to my grave, but if Ron Paul can't win the nomination, and won't run third party, the sooner he drops the better for the future of the movement. I pray for Paul winning Super Tuesday, but he will see the light if he cannot win in enough places that we need to move on to the next election.

Liberty Now and Forever!!!!

JasonCYST
02-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Honestly, February 6th is when the fun begins. I don't think we've really seen anything just yet.

peacemonger
02-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Until my dying breath,
the revolution defines the purpose of my life on this earth.
I will follow.
I will lead.
I will do what ever it takes.
When the feds take me off to a reeducation camp, I will fight.
If I die fighting the coming fascist tyranny, so be it.

They have no idea who they are messing with.
We are a legion of citizens, endowed by out creator with certain inalienable rights.
There is nothing else, only freedom, liberty, and the constitution.

Many will reason that it is better to live on their knees than to die on their feet.
But, personally, I am not a reasonable man.
If many of you met me, you probably wouldn't like me.
I don't care. A lot of people don't like me.
All I care about is this idea of liberty.

2064 - By that time I will be 88 years old. If I still have strength in my bones, then I will still fight alongside you.

God bless.

Akus
02-02-2008, 10:38 PM

For Liberty, For Freedom, For Ron Paul.....I will stand with Ron Paul even if I am the only living soul to ever vote for him. And if no republican or democrat worthy of Ron Paul's credientials (honesty, consistency, integrity, genuiness instead of a manufactured image)comes up, I will vote Libertarian or Constitution party (whoever is on the ballot) even if I am the only person in the entire United States to do so.

I think the sea of negativity over Ron Paul not getting a first place in IA and NH showed how many true supporters of Ron Paul's message are out there. I think it exposed a lot of weak people. People who would otherwise vote for Obama, or whoever else and ignoring that Ron Paul is the only one of his kind. I look down on those people and consider them less of a help to the cause then, say, people like me, who canvass the ever living you know what out of my precinct and donated the absolute maximum amount of $$ to the campaign even though the financial situation didn't allow them to.

Akus
02-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Until my dying breath,
the revolution defines the purpose of my life on this earth.
I will follow.
I will lead.
I will do what ever it takes.
When the feds take me off to a reeducation camp, I will fight.
If I die fighting the coming fascist tyranny, so be it.

They have no idea who they are messing with.
We are a legion of citizens, endowed by out creator with certain inalienable rights.
There is nothing else, only freedom, liberty, and the constitution.

Many will reason that it is better to live on their knees than to die on their feet.
But, personally, I am not a reasonable man.
If many of you met me, you probably wouldn't like me.
I don't care. A lot of people don't like me.
All I care about is this idea of liberty.

2064 - By that time I will be 88 years old. If I still have strength in my bones, then I will still fight alongside you.

God bless.May be we should start donating for Ron Paul's 2064 campaign, you know, since he won't win .... :mad:

CareerTech1
02-02-2008, 10:40 PM
im in for the long haul

Steve4RP
02-02-2008, 10:41 PM
I will not go back and accept the 'status quo'. I will help effect change, I will make a better future for my children, I will make a difference.

LizC
02-02-2008, 10:41 PM
I will still remain an avid supporter of Ron Paul and his message of freedom. My children will grow up to know about Ron Paul and the actions he took for us.

therealjjj77
02-02-2008, 10:42 PM
I plan on coordinating Constitution classes in my city. The issues we are facing today largely boil down to a disregard for the law.

urimind
02-02-2008, 10:42 PM
What better place than here? What better time than now? I am with ron paul untill the day he dies. Im not kidding.

therealjjj77
02-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Besides, if it's a brokered convention, I will be there. =D

Bladestunner316
02-02-2008, 10:45 PM
I will stand with Ron Paul as long as it takes to restore freedom to this nation!!!!!

peacemonger
02-02-2008, 10:47 PM
May be we should start donating for Ron Paul's 2064 campaign, you know, since he won't win .... :mad:

Tyranny is never more than one generation away. The revolution MUST never end, ever. We need to take the lessons learned and change the nature of our government. We need to make sure that this situation never arises again. We need to make sure that only people who understand the constitution get elected to offices. This fight is the fight of a lifetime. And it began long ago.

rprprs
02-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Ron Paul or no one. Simple as that.

Yes, it's the message but to me it's also the man. The message would be hollow without this great man speaking it.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the message would be hollow, but I don't believe we can overstate the importance of Ron Paul, the man.

Whatever the outcome of this election, I hope the message and movement remain vital. But here and now, Ron Paul is the voice and face of the movement and it couldn't have a better leader.

Unlike our currency, this movement didn't just arise out of thin air. It was Dr. Paul that gave it birth.

I applaud those working toward the future but, I can assure you, it will be a L-O-N-G time before you will see the likes of this great man again.

MarcMadness
02-02-2008, 11:26 PM
Feb 6th and beyond until the day I die....

ronpaulitician
02-02-2008, 11:37 PM
I'm not supporting any other candidate, regardless of what Paul decides to do.

magicmike
02-02-2008, 11:39 PM
I will stand by Ron Paul, and make sure that the next Ron Paul gets the boost the media never gave him.

tonyr1988
02-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Ron Paul has been fighting for this message for over 30 years.

For me to stop supporting it on Feb. 6th, or ever, would be a disgrace.

RPTXState
02-02-2008, 11:57 PM

+1

Karsten
02-02-2008, 11:58 PM
Of Course, Feb 6 is my birthday!

pacelli
02-02-2008, 11:59 PM
I am behind Ron Paul even if he places dead last in every single state. He will always have my vote.

RonPaulVolunteer
02-03-2008, 12:00 AM
I am not going to read over 9 pages of posts, but I am sure this has already been said by others, but I will stand with Ron Paul to the day I die, and then some... I have even considered becoming a citizen so I could vote for him.

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
02-03-2008, 12:03 AM
We have 20 states left after Feb 5. We are in it for the long haul. The campaign is getting stronger everyday, and new supporters keeps coming on board on a daily basis.

The fun have only begun! Ron Paul or bust!

RonPaulVolunteer
02-03-2008, 12:08 AM
We have 20 states left after Feb 5. We are in it for the long haul. The campaign is getting stronger everyday, and new supporters keeps coming on board on a daily basis.

The fun have only begun! Ron Paul or bust!

QFT...

I was at the rally last night in Denver... HOLY COW.... Over 3000 people. It was AMAZING!! And so many hot girls supporting RP. Awesome news! Pity I was busy interviewing Ron's family.

thuja
02-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Its either Ron Paul, or don't vote (for President) for me.

me too. i egistered to vote for the first time, since there was someone to vote for that represents me. if there is nothing i can do for him when it's time to vote, i will do as always.
i just pray that does not happen, as he is our last chance for freedom.

IPSecure
02-03-2008, 12:14 AM

Forever!

Elle
02-03-2008, 12:24 AM
I will still be here supporting Dr. Paul and working to spread his message to as many as I can.

pinkmandy
02-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Til the end, "my friend". I will not be casting a vote for anyone but Paul in November 2008. The lesser of 2 evils is still evil.

coffeewithchess
02-03-2008, 12:29 AM
I'll be behind RP no matter what...regardless if he is still running in November, his name will be on my ballot. I'll just say I may not be happy with his HQ, but I haven't been happy with his HQ for a long while now, but RP has my vote regardless.:D:D:D

dante
02-03-2008, 12:33 AM
Go Ron Paul!!! I just wish I could donate more. I'm working on giving to his congressional campaign now. Then its off to support all the ron paul republicans popping up everywhere.

Mahkato
02-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Some tiny little part of me wants Ron Paul to lose, because if he does become president, I will not be able to go chat with him over a cup of iced tea on some sleepy summer afternoon in a few years about how his run for president back in 2008 woke me up to the world in which I had been living in complete obliviousness, how he taught me that the country could once again become great, and how he showed us all that one man can make an incredible difference for good in the lives of millions.

alaric
02-03-2008, 12:55 AM
I will stand to the end with Ron Paul. I will not stand another fascist/communist traitor in office! Do not ask me what i would do, it's unprintable;)

DrCap
02-03-2008, 12:57 AM
yes

kutibah
02-03-2008, 12:59 AM
I will stand by Ron Paul whether he is the Republican Nominee, the Independent Nominee, the Green Party Nominee....or if I have to write his name in.

Roadrcr
02-03-2008, 01:00 AM
I will shove a hot sauced porcupined marmocet up my ass then support any other then him .

me3
02-03-2008, 01:05 AM
However, I think RP's supporters should hang in their until the GOP convention. After that I will support the GOP nominee, others will have to decided if they want to vote for another candidate or write in Ron Paul.
I don't know how in good conscience you could vote for McCain or Romney and call yourself a Ron Paul supporter.

Neither of them stand for ANYTHING that Ron Paul does.

Johncjackson
02-03-2008, 01:19 AM
I think we need to show our appreciation with $$$$ on the 6th no matter the outcome. We need him to keep going no matter the vehicle.

Staynsane
02-03-2008, 11:10 AM
As RP says, it's not him, but his message that his supporters are attracted. Couldn't have said it better myself. In for change, in for good.

RPfan
02-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Yes for Ron Paul - will definitely/certainly Donate on 6th Feb.

JMO
02-03-2008, 11:27 AM

That is my view. I will support Ron Paul as long as he is running for President, I will always support his message because his message closely fits my beliefs. If Ron Paul does not win the republican nomination and does not run as 3rd party I will then pick who I think is the best candidate left for this country. I don't think it will be Mccain, I would rather have 4 years of Hilary than 4 years of Mccain.

The Good Doctor
02-03-2008, 11:36 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ggibson1
02-03-2008, 11:47 AM
I just went out yesterday up and down a main road in my city of about 100,000 in Indiana and gave out door to door a package of Ron Paul slim jims + the Ron Paul Revere DVDs + a printout of the "Presidential Candidate Ron Paul Bears Empty Pot For Americans" story... Indiana does not vote until May...

Ron Paul for the Long Haul...

louisiana4liberty
02-03-2008, 11:55 AM
True patriots don't just give up or back down in the face of adversity. I and many others will be spreading the message of freedom long after Super Tuesday and long after Ron Paul is gone. :D

mysticgeek
02-03-2008, 12:03 PM
I am in it for Dr. Paul, The Revolution of Freedom, Liberty, and prosperity, and each and every one of our grassroots supporters! I am also in it for the future of our children and our children's children. Just think! We are making history for the betterment of everyone!

We all came to be soldiers in this fight because we want to take our nation back! Although the fight will be long and difficult ... it must continue! We need to save the Republic!!!!

yongrel
02-03-2008, 12:05 PM
I'm here until the end of the end.

Sey.Naci
02-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Whenever I get down, I reread the post which I link to in my signature - the first link.

One particular line moves me to tears each and every time. The message is heartfelt and inspiring.

Cindy
02-03-2008, 12:15 PM
I will always been standing next too where ever the voice for individual rights, freedoms and liberties, and out against government tyrany is.

This is about a lot more then just an election.

muh_roads
02-03-2008, 12:18 PM
I hope all of us learn a lesson and not vote for the lesser of two evils come November if Paul doesn't make it. A vote for Hillary or Obama or McCain or Romney will be a vote for the SAME THING.

If Paul doesn't make it to November, every supporter should write his name in out of spite. Anyone who votes for McCain or Romney here in November needs a kick in the ass.

speciallyblend
02-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Standing NOW AND FOREVER;)

Crickett
02-03-2008, 12:22 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This campaign is about reclaiming the only document that makes this country different from ALL others. RP for President is the easiest and quickest way to do that. That's it. We all may have to take up arms and go to Texas where the NAU (Trans texas corridor part) is right NOW taking land from an entire county and "relocating them" off their family farms! You think this is only about RP for President?

Crickett
02-03-2008, 12:23 PM
And what possible reason would you have for believing this? His vote totals are going down in case you haven't noticed.

That is just not true at all

Crickett
02-03-2008, 12:25 PM
Ron Paul will be written in on November if he must be. I will not give up the fight, it's more than Ron Paul. We're starting a revolution back to the old ways. If this revolution dies then we will fall, plain and simple. So I will do all I can to make sure I can do all I can.

To inform the masses is the first step.

I write in a candidate every year. Lat time it was Nader. I will always vote for Ron, as long as he is alive, and until one of his son's run.

fitch303
02-03-2008, 12:33 PM
ill the end, you bet!

Staynsane
02-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Can't put us back in the Matrix... we are unplugged now.

THAT IS GOOD... love it:p

Staynsane
02-03-2008, 11:00 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This campaign is about reclaiming the only document that makes this country different from ALL others. RP for President is the easiest and quickest way to do that. That's it. We all may have to take up arms and go to Texas where the NAU (Trans texas corridor part) is right NOW taking land from an entire county and "relocating them" off their family farms! You think this is only about RP for President?

It may be the easiest and quickest, but not the ONLY way.. many peoples eyes are just opening

FreedomPlz
02-03-2008, 11:02 PM
100% behind him.

Blythexo
02-03-2008, 11:03 PM
behind him too!

RonPaulFTFW
02-03-2008, 11:07 PM
im going to a precinct captain meeting on the 5th.

the 6th is just the begining.

redsrule2500
02-03-2008, 11:07 PM
uhh yeah. I don't care if he gets last place in every state of super tuesday, he's getting my ohio vote in March.

miwg
02-03-2008, 11:09 PM
100% behind him.......

Ron Paul Fan
02-03-2008, 11:14 PM
I doubt Ron Paul will be standing on Feburary 6th. He's not going to win a state and it would be kind of silly to continue after you haven't even won anything. McCain will probably wrap this thing up on Tuesday barring some miraculous upsets by Mitt Romney. I despise the people telling others that they aren't true Ron Paul supporters if they vote for the GOP nominee in the general election. They stood by Paul as long as he was in it and are going to vote in the general election for the party that Ron Paul belongs to. I see nothing wrong with that.

Brodown
02-03-2008, 11:17 PM
1,000,000%

Brodown
02-03-2008, 11:18 PM
i'll be there even if he doesnt get the nomination saying lets go independent, i'll be there until the end for sure

therealjjj77
02-03-2008, 11:19 PM
If this is going for a brokered convention, it doesn't matter if lose every state. We can still win at the convention. That's what people need to understand. This is not a democracy. This is a republic. Keep that in mind. Are there more then 1191 people who support Ron Paul and can become delegates? If that is so, then we have won already.

Ron Paul Fan
02-03-2008, 11:22 PM
If this is going for a brokered convention, it doesn't matter if lose every state. We can still win at the convention. That's what people need to understand. This is not a democracy. This is a republic. Keep that in mind. Are there more then 1191 people who support Ron Paul and can become delegates? If that is so, then we have won already.

Don't you actually have to win a state to win a convention? It's amazing how many people here rail against the establishment and the powers that are controlling everything, yet they somehow believe that Paul would overcome all of this and win in a brokered convention. It won't even get to a convention. McCain will likely have it wrapped up Tuesday night.

4RP08inKCMO
02-03-2008, 11:22 PM
"No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light."

Ron Paul has lit the lamp, it is up to us to spread the light. I will not quit until the people of this country have true liberty.

John P Slevin
02-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Many people know where to reach me.

I've been doing canvass advice to those doing canvass (I am a professional in that field).

I also am one who believed that Ron Paul would never have a hope in hell of getting the R nomination...I believed that from the beginning of this thing.

It was written in every law I understand, and which, unfortunately, most of the readers of this forum, do not understand.

I understand the essential corruption and connivance which is the Republican Party. Want to learn something?

If you do, you can contact me, us, at this number 916-635-4662.

IGNORE every contributor who refuses to self indentify.

And at this email directaction@yahoo.com

My name is directly as stated in my username here, John P Slevin

SophisticatedFarmGirl
02-03-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm in 'till the sun sets on my days.

My hubby and I are writing him in if he doesn't get the nod. No more "throwing the vote away" crap.

pepperpete1
02-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Many people know where to reach me.

I've been doing canvass advice to those doing canvass (I am a professional in that field).

I also am one who believed that Ron Paul would never have a hope in hell of getting the R nomination...I believed that from the beginning of this thing.

It was written in every law I understand, and which, unfortunately, most of the readers of this forum, do not understand.

I understand the essential corruption and connivance which is the Republican Party. Want to learn something?

If you do, you can contact me, us, at this number 916-635-4662.

IGNORE every contributor who refuses to self indentify.

And at this email directaction@yahoo.com

My name is directly as stated in my username here, John P Slevin

I understand this law: Write-In

linusPAULing
02-03-2008, 11:30 PM
I'll be hand writing letters to voters as long as RP is in the race.

CUnknown
02-03-2008, 11:31 PM
I will stand with Ron Paul for the long haul!

tomcr
02-03-2008, 11:35 PM
I'll be here on Feb. 6. No one will have the nomination wrapped up then, and the Huckster will likely be gone. Ron will likely win Alaska, and his fundraising is still doing well. No reason for him to drop out. Further, staying in and getting delegates helps us at the convention. Kamikaze politics never got anyone anywhere. If Ron isn't the nominee, let's get everything that we can.

libertyguy
02-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Ron Paul Fan
Senior Member About:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt Ron Paul will be standing on Feburary 6th. He's not going to win a state and it would be kind of silly to continue after you haven't even won anything. McCain will probably wrap this thing up on Tuesday barring some miraculous upsets by Mitt Romney. I despise the people telling others that they aren't true Ron Paul supporters if they vote for the GOP nominee in the general election. They stood by Paul as long as he was in it and are going to vote in the general election for the party that Ron Paul belongs to. I see nothing wrong with that.

I cannot disagree with this more! Even Ron Paul realizes that the movement is not about him. He also realized in the beginning that the he was a LONGSHOT to win. However, look at how many people have come to understand things like our Federal Reserve, our fake monetary system, our inflation tax, and on and on.

As long as RP is in the race, even if he loses the bid for presidency, he has a platform that he would not otherwise have to educate people. Sure, as time goes on and the media has ignored him, the platform has shrunk. However, word is still getting out and we are pulling people to our side with the information. I have been following RP's career for several years and would suspect the vast majority of people who are his strongest supporters have known him less than a year.

When RP leaves this earth, he will leave a legacy of freedom fighters that will continue the push forward. It is an ongoing battle as the forces that would imprision us are working day and night to enslave us. However, as long as RP is campaigning, he is getting this message out to people and in this battle, every person counts.

Forget the Presidency, we need to fund RP to keep getting our message out to people and let him in the race as long as possible....hopefully to a brokered convention when RP delegates can be the KINGMAKER by withholding the delegate vote until our demands are met. If we get enough delegates and if Romney and McCain split the vote, then RP delegates will have a very powerful position in determining the destiny of our nation.

Keep up the fight....Feb 5th is only the beginning....not the ending!!! This Tuesday will show us who the real freedom fighters are by seperating the men from the boys!!

ChristyInLouisiana
02-03-2008, 11:40 PM
I am writting him in if I have to.

You see, Feb 6th is when he needs us the most. It isn't "wrapped up" for McCain after Feb 5th. If anything, that knocks Romney and Huckabee out of it for us. Heads up against McCain. You know how many "other" supporters we will then tap into because RP would be the last man standing against McCain? We will then deliver the one-two punch to a man with no substance.

nodope0695
02-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Absolutely!

JohnnyWrath
02-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Americans are morons in general....waving flags and talking constantly about freedom and liberty....all the while not even realizing all that is gone pretty much..to many Americans, not being beaten and placed in jail is what freedom is???? I don't get it....that's all they think freedom is???

Freedom to wake up and work at a job every day that the government decides how money you keep? Then drive home in your government approved car to the home that was built to government specifications on a piece of land the government only lets you pretend to own and keep landscaped to government standards or be fined.....then you get to sit down down with your kids that are being raised according to government regulations and standards, and your wife in a marriage the government has approved as satisfactory, to eat a meal approved by government standards.........then go to work again....fuckin A freedom rocks.

HELL YES I WILL STAND BESIDE EVERY ONE OF YOU HERE THAT SEEKS FREEDOM UNTIL THE DAY WE FIND IT ONCE AGAIN.

joey
02-04-2008, 12:08 AM
this question reminds me of how the apostles felt when jesus asked them

Jhn 6:67 Then Jesus turned to the Twelve and asked, "Are you going to leave, too?"

Jhn 6:68 Simon Peter replied, "Lord, to whom would we go? You alone have the words that give eternal life.

now will we abandon the truth of freedom?well,where will you go if you do?there is no turning back from what you all have learned...if you do turn back that would be like....

Pro 26:11 Like a dog that returns to his vomit is a fool who repeats his folly

kyleAF
02-04-2008, 12:22 AM
yep.

That scenario isn't "game over". It's "this game just got real". It's when the real fight starts.

saahmed
02-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Ron Paul has made me think of a lot of things differently and I am sure he has done the same for many others. The change in political mindset that he has encouraged will alone change this country dramatically in the future. He has already succeeded; a lot of people with these ideas have now become involved in the political process and will have a great influence on our government. So, regardless of the outcome of the election in November, Ron Paul's message will continue to have an effect through the millions of people who have heard him and have been encouraged by him to get involved.

RSLudlum
02-04-2008, 01:45 AM
beyond infinity and back!!!!! :)

BigRedBrent
02-04-2008, 01:49 AM
This is what I have to say about this and anything like it:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DV6G-jAGFg0

andrewk78
02-04-2008, 01:54 AM
give me liberty or give me death

nodope0695
02-04-2008, 02:11 AM
I'll write him in if I have to. There is no other candidate who would get my vote.

Cap
02-04-2008, 02:21 AM
Till death do us part.

Goeran
02-04-2008, 02:34 AM
Of course I'll stand with Ron Paul on Feb. 6th.

jersdream
02-04-2008, 03:19 AM
Give me Ron Paul or death!!!!

I will be here on the 4th, the 5th, the 6th and I will be here when there is a convention in St. Paul....nobody will recieve the check mark until the convention....the media can't even report delegate counts correctly...we can still win over people at St. Paul.....this is not even close to being over...remember the American Revolution was a slow start, but those great men did not give up.

Even if the Ron Paul Revolution is off to a slow start, the grander American Re-Revolution will prevail, I will not ditch it because we lost a battle...

dontdrinkthewater
02-04-2008, 03:22 AM
i'm in all the way . how ever long it takes.

randy9294
02-04-2008, 04:14 AM
I don't post very often, I'm usually a lurker, but I felt the need to throw my fist in the air on this one as well. I will stand with Dr. Paul on Feb. 6th, and every day thereafter. No matter what. No setback will deter me and no victory will make me complacent.

dkim68
02-04-2008, 04:29 AM
I will stand by Ron Paul forever and continue to spread his message to everyone I meet. We will have lost an American hero, a National treasure when he is gone.

luvthedoc08
02-04-2008, 04:45 AM
nah i think i'll just let the fed have its way with us.....YA FUCKING RIGHT RON PAUL TO THE GRAVE

Royksopp
02-04-2008, 08:04 AM
bump

Paulitical Correctness
02-04-2008, 08:06 AM
It has nothing to do with Ron Paul. I'm standing by, and following my heart.

My heart says regardless of the results tomorrow, stand strong and fight until they have my last breath or drop of blood!

FREEEEEEEEEDOM!

:)

Magsec
02-04-2008, 08:54 AM
I'm in it at least till I vote for him in my state (primary date in March, ugh!)