PDA

View Full Version : And you think Huck supporters are nice.

Jim_Karr
02-02-2008, 06:52 PM
http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8682&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Check their garbage dump of a site out.

Ogren
02-02-2008, 06:58 PM
The hucktards are spamming the polls. Hypocrites I say.

Animalm0ther3
02-02-2008, 06:59 PM
"y'know, i feel kinda guilty voting positively for Ron Paul, but I agree with nearly everything he's saying."

YES HAHAH

nodope0695
No, I don't. They are NOT our allies. Don't forget that my friends. Ooops, I sounded like McPain there for a second. :D

Jeremy
Um, hello... we voted too? How is voting spamming? GOSH

nodope0695
02-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Evident that Ron Paul people have infiltrated Mtv.com to sway the voting.

I think Mike did good. I don't think people are going to like Paul's answers. Let's see how the polls turn out at mtv.com to see if there's a bunch of Paul's people voting and messing things up.

I wonder how many other candidate supporters are hogging the MTV site right now voting against Huck?

The Ronbots are totally skewing the instant polling.
Ahhhh, so now I'm not even a real person voting....

WTF. Are we the only people who use the internet???? WTF.

Joe3113
02-02-2008, 07:02 PM
"You're either with us or you're against us."

- George W. Bush

lasenorita
Ron Paul spammers + Huckabee spammers* = WIN

*not Huckabee the candidate

DDMX
"y'know, i feel kinda guilty voting positively for Ron Paul, but I agree with nearly everything he's saying."

(Whoops... didn't see this was posted already here)

Gimme Some Truth
02-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Theres a few that think policies are important and, yea, these people seem like they have their head on their shoulders. They are real conservatives who would probably vote for Paul if they wised up to the blowback of our foreign policy.

Then theres the hypocrits who talk about "Ronbots" etc and then in their next post they tell everyone to spam the polls for Mike.

And then there are the religion centred folks who couldn't care less about policies and just hope for a Theocracy and crusades.

Jobarra
02-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Really didn't get the "EEWWWWWWWWW" response from a NURSE when they were saying he is an OBGYN. Seriously doubt that is an actual nurse as that is a very vapid response.

Paulitical Correctness
02-02-2008, 07:06 PM
What a bunch of 'tards.

Jim_Karr
02-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Ron Paul won that hands down. Anyone with half a mind knows this. He answered the questions truthful and with inteligence. He got the young smart voters attention.Hucksters can't handle the truth.

nodope0695
02-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Theres a few that think policies are important and, yea, these people seem like they have their head on their shoulders. They are real conservatives who would probably vote for Paul if they wised up to the blowback of our foreign policy.

Then theres the hypocrits who talk about "Ronbots" etc and then in their next post they tell everyone to spam the polls for Mike.

And then there are the religion centred folks who couldn't care less about policies and just hope for a Theocracy and crusades.

They're SHEEPLE. I don't see any of them talking about issues. And, for them to believe we've spammed the polls is plain they are brainwashed. THat is a completely false assertation. Just because we voted in the poll means we spammed it? So for that logic, Hucks Army spammed it, Obama's Change Freaks spammed it, and Hillary's NeoCons in Disguise spammed it.

And, one comment on this thread quoting George Bush, "If you not with us, you're against us" is true in this case. If they're voting for Huck, they're not voting for us. Hence, they are against us every bit as we are against them. That doesn't mean they can't change thier minds, and doesn't mean we can't help them do that.

Ogren
02-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Well im contented knowing there candidate won't be going anywhere in this election.

Gimme Some Truth
02-02-2008, 07:21 PM
They're SHEEPLE.

No, theres still good in some of them.... I felt it.

*grabs lightsaber and walks off

:)

familydog
02-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Cool. A few Huckabee suporters can be nasty like a few Paul supporters.

nodope0695
02-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Cool. A few Huckabee suporters can be nasty like a few Paul supporters.

Yeah, I guess you're right...Some of us have the corner on that market. I'm guilty too.

slacker921
02-02-2008, 07:29 PM
well.. I missed both Huck and RP.. got on and voted while listening to Obama and Hillary. So here's one "Paulbot" who wasn't on the grid in the beginning.

After the close of it they had (and may still have) the results of all of the polls so I could go back and look at the results. I think there were a lot of Paul supporters and a good number of Obama supporters on there. There were very few Clinton and Huck supporters on the poll. I think the Obama supporters voted against Huck and some voted for Paul on some of the questions. Go back and look at the results.. they're interesting.

In the end I don't think this debate helped Paul or Huck much.. but it certainly didn't hurt. It hurt Clinton.

zach
02-02-2008, 07:32 PM
"I know....he gave a somewhat decent answer though about how govt. money shouldn't pay for that."

That was a reply for Paul's answer with birth control girl.
Haha.