PDA

View Full Version : Send this to Obama supporters

nbhadja
02-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Of course improve it as you see necessary (I just made it, and am not good at making things like this).

Obama voted to fund the Iraqi war for over 300 billion dollars knowing that our nation is in trillions of dollars in debt (9 trillion, 50 trillion counting unpaid social security and medicare payments).

Obama wants to add 65,000 soldiers to the Army and 27,000 to the Marines.

Obama said "I will not hesitate to use military force to take out terrorists who pose a direct threat to America."

Obama has said he would use military force if necessary against al-Qaeda in Pakistan even without Pakistan's consent. "If we have actionable intelligence about high value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will"

Obama voted for the Patriot Act.

Obama says he never accepts money from lobbyists, but PAC and FEC government forms say otherwise (nearly 77,000 dollars accepted) http://opensecrets.org/pres08/select.asp?Ind=K02

Obama says the US "should take no option, including military action, off the table, sustained and aggressive diplomacy combined with tough sanctions should be our primary means to prevent Iran from building nuclear weapons."

Obama did not vote against the Iranian Quds Force Bill, which enabled Bush to launch military action against Iran

Ronpaul2008.com

MattMinnesota
02-03-2008, 12:11 AM
But he wants CHANGE!!!

He will lower health care premiums by $2400 by the end of his first term!

He will give government health care to those who can't afford it, and I'll just ignore that he will pay for it by taking more money from me!

He will intervene into the free market and impose caps on pollution and fund alternative energies using my money!

He will make birth control cheaper so I can continue to be a slut and not even have to pay for the consequences it!

He says he wants to protect our civil liberties, the Patriot Act can't be THAT bad if Obama voted for it!

Republicans are all just evil so I have to vote for a Democrat!

He wants to give me so many things and I don't even care where the money for them comes from! GO OBAMA!!!

This is what I get when I try to convert an Obama supporter. He is GOD to them coming down to save us from the horrible Republicans.